N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: i30N
Default Map 2 Log Check - 03-18-2020, 02:46 AM

Hi, just installed JB4 in my i30N NPP, stock, and on 93 fuel. Not sure if I installed the fuel wire correctly.

I've attached 2 logs; 1 on normal driving mode and the other on N driving mode. Please let me know if there are any issues!

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-03-09 00_13_57_Map-2.csv (11.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: csv 2020-03-09 00_22_47_Map-2-N-Mode.csv (10.4 KB, 5 views)
(#2)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 03-18-2020, 10:06 AM

Raise boost safety to 26 psi and get another log on map 2 please.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Default 03-18-2020, 10:18 AM

Thanks Payam for the response. Please guide me on how to raise boost safety to 26 PSI. I'm still concerned about the fuel wire. Are there any indications that something is not in order?
(#4)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-18-2020, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonw
Thanks Payam for the response. Please guide me on how to raise boost safety to 26 PSI. I'm still concerned about the fuel wire. Are there any indications that something is not in order?
Right now you're getting kicked into map 0 safety, so the car is stock.

Connect to the car while it's on with JB4 mobile. Go to settings>user adjustments> you'll see boost safety, change the value to 26 and click save on the bottom.

Get another log on map 1 or 2 so we can see what's going on.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 03-18-2020, 10:35 AM

Thank you for the instructions! I'll have to assume you mean to change "Boost Failsafe PSI" to 26 after selecting either Map 1 or 2, as I'm not connected to the JB4 right now.
(#6)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-18-2020, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Thank you for the instructions! I'll have to assume you mean to change "Boost Failsafe PSI" to 26 after selecting either Map 1 or 2, as I'm not connected to the JB4 right now.
Yes, correct.

Burger Motorsports

(#7)
Old

Default 03-21-2020, 02:02 PM

There you go.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-03-22 04_53_43_Map-2.csv (14.7 KB, 5 views)
(#8)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-23-2020, 10:27 AM

Quote:
There you go.
Looks nice a strong here!! How does the car feel now?
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#9)
Old

Default 03-23-2020, 10:37 AM

Thank you so much! Need to get to a better location once this virus thing settles down. Still kinda apprehensive about installing the BMSWMI which is under my bed right now; many things from the install guide I cannot fully understand.

Last edited by goonw; 03-23-2020 at 11:04 AM..
(#10)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-23-2020, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Thank you so much! Need to get to a better location once this virus thing settles down. Still kinda apprehensive about installing the BMSWMI which is under my bed right now; many things from the install guide I cannot fully understand.
Post up some questions and I'll do my best to clear them up!

Burger Motorsports