N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default $129 N54 Chargepipes - 12-07-2015, 08:23 PM

Hey guys,

For those that were following our Chinese chargepipe thread we've finally gotten 150 of the "final" revision in. They came out pretty decent with the powdercoating, correct dual bung placement (180 degrees apart), and all hardware. Definitely a great value. If you're not going to go for one of our CPE USA made ***** give Phoenix Racing these a shot.

We've got N55 & Tial Flange N54 ***** in stock now too.

http://burgertuning.com/phoenix_raci...argepipes.html

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old

Car: 2007 335i Coupe
Default 12-07-2015, 09:57 PM

When do you expect the tial flanged ***** to be in stock?
(#3)
Old

Car: 2013 Genesis Coupe
Default 12-08-2015, 12:45 AM

Are you going to have hks bungs ever made?
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-08-2015, 08:40 AM

Tial probably 3 months, HKS no plans.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 12-08-2015, 09:00 AM

I'm sure this has been covered before, but do the oem style dvs operate release properly as opposed to the tial bov? Im not much interested in tapping the IM for a larger vacuum line to deal with bov related boost oscillation.

2010 135i M-Sport 6MT Jet Black
N54 | Build Thread
(#6)
Old

Car: 335xi 6spd
Default 12-08-2015, 09:27 AM

interested! any news on fitment?? Also how soon can you ship?

2008 | 335xi | 6mt | BMS DCI, VRSF IC, Cobb Stg 2+, VRSF **, VRSF CP, FORGE DV
(#7)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-08-2015, 09:44 AM

They fit great and are in stock ready to ship.

Burger Motorsports

(#8)
Old

Car: 335xi 6spd
Default 12-08-2015, 10:19 AM

Sweet will it come with o-ring and capped meth bung? count me in i'll purchase one

2008 | 335xi | 6mt | BMS DCI, VRSF IC, Cobb Stg 2+, VRSF **, VRSF CP, FORGE DV
(#9)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-08-2015, 11:40 AM

Meth bung caps included, oring is not. You move the oring from your OEM pipe.

Burger Motorsports

(#10)
Old

Car: 2007 e92 335
Default 12-08-2015, 02:36 PM

Charge pipe looks surprisingly good.

Good job guys
(#11)
Old

Car: E90' 335i
Default 12-08-2015, 04:41 PM

Terry,I would be interested in the Tial N55 chargepipe with dual bungs when ready.
(#12)
Old

Car: 08 E92 335i
Default 12-09-2015, 05:29 AM

Would those adapters made to fit BOV's onto a stock CP work..? Just to avoid waiting 3 months for the BOV style one lol..

(#13)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-09-2015, 09:21 AM

The next batch of ***** coming in will be the N55 *****, which do not have a flange at all, so that might be a good starting point if doing a custom BOV flange.

Burger Motorsports

(#14)
Old

Car: 2008 E92 335xi
Default 12-09-2015, 09:36 AM

Hi Terry, I have a automatic 335i and wanted to know if I purchased the 2 step Rev limiter could I still use it on my car or not? Could I use it if I just left it in neutral? Thanks!
(#15)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-09-2015, 09:39 AM

2STEP is meant for MT only. It will make noise on automatics but not worth installing for that.

Burger Motorsports

(#16)
Old

Default 12-09-2015, 09:41 AM

Hey terry, wanted to know if I have a automatic can I still use the two step Rev limiter while at a stop?
(#17)
Old

Car: 09 E92 335i
Default 12-09-2015, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Fotography
Hey terry, wanted to know if I have a automatic can I still use the two step Rev limiter while at a stop?
Hey Terry, I am not very bright and can't even post in the right thread. But can I have pops and flames from my car for **** and giggles?

09 BMW E92 335i: EFR 7670 / Motiv / AP Racing / Wavetrac / TC Kline [Full Modlist]
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic / Ohlins
(#18)
Old

Default 12-09-2015, 10:11 AM

Sorry, couldn't send him a pm and saw he was recently on this thread. #noobproblems
(#19)
Old

Car: 08 E92 335i
Default 12-09-2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9Blue
Hey Terry, I am not very bright and can't even post in the right thread. But can I have pops and flames from my car for **** and giggles?
Hey Terry, it's Jake, from State Farm..
(#20)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-09-2015, 03:20 PM

lol

Burger Motorsports

(#21)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 12-09-2015, 05:12 PM

Anyone able to comment on whether it's needed to tap the IM for larger vac hose for oem style (forge/TS) DV's? Trying to decide which CP to go with, if forge/TS DV's don't need a larger hose, then it's a clear choice.

Thanks in advance.

2010 135i M-Sport 6MT Jet Black
N54 | Build Thread
(#22)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-09-2015, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe
Anyone able to comment on whether it's needed to tap the IM for larger vac hose for oem style (forge/TS) DV's? Trying to decide which CP to go with, if forge/TS DV's don't need a larger hose, then it's a clear choice.

Thanks in advance.
There is no need tap the manifold for a Tial valve.

Burger Motorsports

(#23)
Old

Car: 07 335
Default 12-09-2015, 05:56 PM

Are these available with Bov flange instead of oem dv?
(#24)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 12-09-2015, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilov
Are these available with Bov flange instead of oem dv?
Reading the first post might be helpful.
(#25)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 12-09-2015, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
It's a minor detail, but there are only 2 small clamps in the picture though 4 are required.