N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#101)
Old

Car: 2014 Ghibli
Default 01-29-2019, 05:59 AM

93 pump

I will get a map 2 and whatever else I can today, but I put about 100 miles a day on the car and have close to 15k miles in last 6 months with the jb4 and after initial testing, i have been in map 5 everyday unless I was trying to capture some different pulls/maps.

I will be happy to run whatever beta version or dev build you are working on and provide feedback
(#102)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-29-2019, 12:49 PM

Sounds good, thanks! A good map2 log next.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#103)
Old

Default 01-29-2019, 08:07 PM

Here is a 2 and 5
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-01-29 08_57_36 Map-2 (sport).csv (12.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: csv 2019-01-29 08_59_01 Map-5 (sport).csv (9.3 KB, 36 views)
(#104)
Old

Car: 2014 Maserati Ghibli SQ4
Default 02-02-2019, 12:15 PM

Hi Terry.. I am not sure which response is for me or wilcoxclay. So how was my logs? Am I good to go Map3?
(#105)
Old

Car: Maserati Ghibli S Q4 2015
Default Increased HP With JB4 - 02-09-2019, 01:00 PM

I am new!!! and I have the Maserati Ghibli S Q4 2015 (Stock 410 HP), What is the maximum HP that could be increased with JB4, using 91 oct, 93 oct and 98 oct ?
(#106)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-09-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pozo1478
I am new!!! and I have the Maserati Ghibli S Q4 2015 (Stock 410 HP), What is the maximum HP that could be increased with JB4, using 91 oct, 93 oct and 98 oct ?
We have a dyno on our site but the gains when you refer to 98 octane, is that RON or RM2?

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#107)
Old

Car: Maserati Ghibli S Q4 2015
Default 02-11-2019, 09:36 AM

Is RON, please let me know, because I'm really interesting in your product!!!
(#108)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-13-2019, 02:11 PM

Avoid 91 RON, use the 93ron or 98ron. The more octane the better. But I don't have specific dyno tests on your fuel. With the JB4 you can record logs and we can evaluate to help you ensure you're getting as much out of your tuning as you safely can.

Burger Motorsports

(#109)
Old

Default 02-16-2019, 05:59 PM

Speaking of logs, again, how were my logs?
(#110)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-16-2019, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whooopasss
Speaking of logs, again, how were my logs?
Sorry, missed the post!

Logs look good, I think I prefer map2 to map5 on your car for all around use. The turbo is so small the extra boost on map5 isn't adding a lot of power IMHO.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#111)
Old

Default 02-17-2019, 02:42 AM

I am on map 2, is it safe to go map3.
(#112)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-17-2019, 01:48 PM

I'd stay on map 2 for now.

Burger Motorsports

(#113)
Old

Default 02-20-2019, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
I'd stay on map 2 for now.

Got it.. thank you!
(#114)
Old

Default 02-26-2019, 08:37 AM

Here are some logs this morning and had a couple no boost ones
(#115)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-26-2019, 10:56 AM

On the no boost logs, any codes coming up? What happens right before it stops making boost? I have a couple ideas as to what it might be.

Burger Motorsports

(#116)
Old

Default 02-26-2019, 10:56 AM

Terry,, what is our target air\fuel at max boost please?
(#117)
Old

Default 02-26-2019, 04:15 PM

No codes

Just accelerates like its not under load and wg is open and seems to kinda of stick when it gets to certain point and doesnt shift
(#118)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-26-2019, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcoxclay
No codes

Just accelerates like its not under load and wg is open and seems to kinda of stick when it gets to certain point and doesnt shift
Does it come up more often when rolling off the gas, and then next run makes no boost?

Burger Motorsports

(#119)
Old

Default 02-27-2019, 07:05 AM

Could be, it does it repeatedly until you get back into cruising conditions and then wot will usually result in a boost building pull
(#120)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-27-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Could be, it does it repeatedly until you get back into cruising conditions and then wot will usually result in a boost building pull
OK drop me an email I have a firmware change you can test. Terry@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports

(#121)
Old

Default 02-27-2019, 05:27 PM

Here are two logs on map 2 with the new firmware
(#122)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-27-2019, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Here are two logs on map 2 with the new firmware
Email them to me, easier to manage one on one support that way.

Burger Motorsports

(#123)
Old

Default 04-13-2019, 03:23 PM

Speedelement san jose did a dyno day. This is what we got for the Ghibli s q4 with jb4 set to map 2 and 91 oct.. no other mods
sport mode, manual 3rd gear pull.. mustang dyno
Attached Images

(#124)
Old

Default 04-13-2019, 03:38 PM

attached are the logs for the dyno run.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-04-13 14_48_13_Map-2.csv (7.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-13 14_49_11_Map-2.csv (6.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-13 14_49_57_Map-2.csv (7.6 KB, 18 views)
(#125)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-13-2019, 06:47 PM

Not bad!

Burger Motorsports