N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
Go Back   N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion > General > Market Place - For Sale / Trade / Wanted
Reload this Page RVS Technology Triboceramic products, just launched in the US!

(#1)
Old

Car: VW Tiguan R-Line
Default RVS Technology Triboceramic products, just launched in the US! - 07-05-2017, 08:36 AM

We have just launched a new product/company in the US for the first time from Finland and I thought you guys would be a good fit to try our products.

I am also an avid BMW enthusiast and have used my products on my own 135i with great results. On my 135i, I picked up 2mph on the trap speed of my runs using just our engine treatment.

What we sell is triboceramic nanotechnology engine/transmission/power steering products that can restore worn mechanisms to like new and also provide amazing protection for new engines/mechanisms. We have been in business in Northern Europe for over 14 years and we have certifications from TUV Sud and Fraunhofen of Germany (our product seems too good to be true to most people, hence the need for certs). To really get the gist of our products, I urge to visit our website at www.rvs-usa.com

Some Key benefits of RVS Technology:

- Restore a worn engine to like new
-RVS will increase fuel economy
-RVS will increase power (increase compression in worn engines, turbos will spin more freely etc.)
- Coat engine, turbos etc. with triboceramic surface that will prolong the life of the components up to 70%
- Smoother and quieter running engine
- One time application (two treatments for worn engines) that lasts at least 60k miles!
- Protect engine from loss of oil, cold starts, or in case of overheating.
- Prolong the life of the transmission, power steering pump.
- lower oil temps

We also have been involved in many different fields in racing and have great results from there (Finnish Championship Drifting, world championship winning F1 Powerboat, European Time Attack championship with Valtonen Motorsports RX7, FIM World Championship motorcycle side-car racing etc.)

Attached is a recent dyno test I just completed on a car (E92 328i) last week that is not yet on the website.

If you guys have any questions (which I am sure you will) please feel free to ask. I will also put together a special intro promotion for N54 tech members that I will post shortly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xwv8b0isd...onial.pdf?dl=0
(#2)
Old

Default 07-05-2017, 09:01 AM

Coupon code for members: n54tech

You will receive free shipping and 15% off all products.
(#3)
Old

Default Product Review - 07-07-2017, 12:28 PM

Also, if anyone is interested, I am willing to provide treatments free of cost to those who are willing to review the product. Please PM for more info
(#4)
Old
Pessimistic Poster

Car: 135i N54
Default 07-07-2017, 12:37 PM

Very interesting. As you say, looks too good to be true. Do you have links to any articles or reviews other than what is hosted on your website?
(#5)
Old

Default 07-07-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorsprung_CJB
Very interesting. As you say, looks too good to be true. Do you have links to any articles or reviews other than what is hosted on your website?
If you want, you can use google translate and go to the Finnish site, www.rvs.fi. They have tons of info, especially reviews from the local BMW forums of whom some might actually be members here (that forum unfortunately, you have to be a member.) There is talk from several years about the product.

http://www.rvs.fi/reference/page19.html

Also, here is a link to a full pdf of our testimonials, some of which are on the website.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lajq0mn5vg...older.pdf?dl=0

Did you check out the 328i test I posted?

I was skeptical too before I joined this company about two years ago. But it was hard to argue with years of testimonials and with it being sold in big retail stores in Finland. And once I tried it myself, it sealed the deal
(#6)
Old

Default 07-10-2017, 09:07 AM

bump
(#7)
Old

Default 07-18-2017, 09:05 AM

I have a a couple members trying our product. Hopefully they'll get their reviews up once they have completed their treatments and persuade more of you to try!
(#8)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 08-02-2017, 07:24 PM

I thought I'd post my experience here. I saw this thread, read the links provided by the vendor, did a little more research, and decided to purchase one treatment kit.

The kit arrived pretty quickly, no issues with ordering it or having it shipped. I read the instructions and did the treatment as outlined. So far, my car seems the same. The oil temps are lower, but I don't have any datalogs to confirm this. I'm working with a remote turner on my MHD map, so I shouldn't comment on any power difference, as I'm sure the changes to the tune over the last week are making bigger differences than the treatment did.

Overall, I think it's a little hard to quantify the results for this product for performance or longevity of an engine, at least in my case, but the oil temps are lower. I'm probably going to purchase a second treatment in the fall, once my tune is finalized and I can devote more time to evaluating this product.

Last edited by bryce; 08-03-2017 at 05:03 AM..
(#9)
Old

Default 08-03-2017, 07:08 AM

Hello and thanks for ordering our product!

Just a couple of questions if I may. How many miles does your car have? If it is over 40k miles, I highly suggest the two treatments like recommended for best results. What happens is that when a vehicle has higher mileage, most of the products' power will go towards cleaning the contaminants in the surfaces. Did you change the oil after the 200-250 mile break in? We don't recommend driving more than about 300-400 miles after the first treatment because the oil gets quite dirty. Then you should do the second treatment on the fresh oil, and that stays in. After that you're good to go for at least 60k miles without new applications (just follow normal oil change intervals, maintenance etc.)

The oil temps were the main thing that lowered in my own 135i. It also got about 2mpg better on steady state cruising, and you should be seeing about the same as well. If you are running stock older turbos, you should start seeing improvements in those too (cleans out oil passages to bearings, the axles will spin more freely, less heat etc.)

Since you already purchased one treatment, please PM me if you want to get another treatment with a good discount, I'd happily accommodate that for your review

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce
I thought I'd post my experience here. I saw this thread, read the links provided by the vendor, did a little more research, and decided to purchase one treatment kit.

The kit arrived pretty quickly, no issues with ordering it or having it shipped. I read the instructions and did the treatment as outlined. So far, my car seems the same. The oil temps are lower, but I don't have any datalogs to confirm this. I'm working with a remote turner on my MHD map, so I shouldn't comment on any power difference, as I'm sure the changes to the tune over the last week are making bigger differences than the treatment did.

Overall, I think it's a little hard to quantify the results for this product for performance or longevity of an engine, at least in my case, but the oil temps are lower. I'm probably going to purchase a second treatment in the fall, once my tune is finalized and I can devote more time to evaluating this product.
(#10)
Old

Default 08-03-2017, 07:16 AM

Also one more question, which car did you apply it for? Pretty much all BMWs take 7-8 quarts of oil and should use our G8 product for best results
(#11)
Old

Default 08-03-2017, 07:57 AM

You guys going to offer a translated version of your shop page?

2010 135i M-Sport 6MT Jet Black
N54 | Build Thread
(#12)
Old

Default 08-03-2017, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe
You guys going to offer a translated version of your shop page?
What language would you be needing? So far we are only in english, and obviously the original site in Finland is in Finnish and Swedish.

www.rvs-usa.com
(#13)
Old

Default 08-03-2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVSUSA
Hello and thanks for ordering our product!

Just a couple of questions if I may. How many miles does your car have? If it is over 40k miles, I highly suggest the two treatments like recommended for best results. What happens is that when a vehicle has higher mileage, most of the products' power will go towards cleaning the contaminants in the surfaces. Did you change the oil after the 200-250 mile break in? We don't recommend driving more than about 300-400 miles after the first treatment because the oil gets quite dirty. Then you should do the second treatment on the fresh oil, and that stays in. After that you're good to go for at least 60k miles without new applications (just follow normal oil change intervals, maintenance etc.)

The oil temps were the main thing that lowered in my own 135i. It also got about 2mpg better on steady state cruising, and you should be seeing about the same as well. If you are running stock older turbos, you should start seeing improvements in those too (cleans out oil passages to bearings, the axles will spin more freely, less heat etc.)

Since you already purchased one treatment, please PM me if you want to get another treatment with a good discount, I'd happily accommodate that for your review
Thanks I'll PM you. I have a 2013 335is with 82k miles. I'm changing my oil today. I've probably driven 170 miles since doing the treatment.
(#14)
Old

Default 08-03-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
What language would you be needing? So far we are only in english, and obviously the original site in Finland is in Finnish and Swedish.

www.rvs-usa.com
HM. When trying to navigate the site I kept getting kicked back to the Finnish site. Was trying to see the store in English.

N54 | Build Thread
(#15)
Old

Default 08-03-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
HM. When trying to navigate the site I kept getting kicked back to the Finnish site. Was trying to see the store in English.
Huh, that is weird. What country are you accessing it from? Are you for sure on the US site, www.rvs-usa.com ? Let me know if you have any other snags and I'll trouble shoot as well.
(#16)
Old

Default 08-09-2017, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Were you able to stay on the US site?
(#17)
Old

Default 08-09-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Were you able to stay on the US site?
Nope, link takes me away.

N54 | Build Thread
(#18)
Old

Default 08-25-2017, 10:09 AM

Hello guys,

I am running a promotion on facebook and it will give you 20% off and free shipping. Use coupon code "rvsfb" . Also, we should be getting some test results soon from members on this forum
(#19)
Old

Car: e82
Default 08-27-2017, 11:11 AM

First treatment done, already seeing better mpg. Will do 2nd treatment when I hit 250miles.
(#20)
Old

Car: 2009 335XI
Default 09-14-2017, 07:04 AM

Seafoam on steroids lol

Too many mods, don't worry about it
(#21)
Old

Default 09-14-2017, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanerBeamer
Seafoam on steroids lol
If you'd like to try it and have your mind changed, hit me up, I'll give you a good deal.

We were just at the Formula Drift race in Texas and I had two Pro class cars running our products. Our #200 Nissan S15 2JZ ran great (before an unfortunate crash) and the transmission especially worked better than ever according to the driver
(#22)
Old
Pessimistic Poster

Car: 135i N54
Default 09-14-2017, 12:54 PM

Do you have any oil analysis, like Blackstone labs, of running this for extended period in automotive use?
(#23)
Old

Default 09-14-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorsprung_CJB
Do you have any oil analysis, like Blackstone labs, of running this for extended period in automotive use?
I have a member from Audizine that will be running an oil analysis on his RAV4 that has about 166k miles. It will just obviously take some time to get results over time.

We have not done many oil analysis tests because of said time. For us to really prove it that way, would take 1-3 years since our Triboceramic treatment is good for at least 60k miles. What we have done is compression tests, power tests, fuel mileage, emissions, etc. All the data is there to be seen on our website We also have a car in Finland right now that has run WITHOUT any oil for over 1500 miles now :D
(#24)
Old

Default 09-14-2017, 01:06 PM

Here is a link to our Finnish facebook site, with the videos of the Peugeot without any engine oil. It was treated 3 times with our engine product, that's it.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/RVS-Tech...=page_internal
(#25)
Old

Car: 2009 335XI
Default 09-18-2017, 01:11 AM

Quote:
If you'd like to try it and have your mind changed, hit me up, I'll give you a good deal.

We were just at the Formula Drift race in Texas and I had two Pro class cars running our products. Our #200 Nissan S15 2JZ ran great (before an unfortunate crash) and the transmission especially worked better than ever according to the driver
Maybe I will try it eventually

Too many mods, don't worry about it