N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Legend

Car: 2008 135i
Default Android Beta Check - 02-26-2019, 10:33 AM

How is beta build A262 working for you Android users so far? If all is well, I can go ahead and push that build to the public release channel.

If you want to try the beta it can be found here:
JB4 Mobile Beta

2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85

For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
(#2)
Old

Car: future 335i
Default 02-26-2019, 02:08 PM

I am a beta tester and have had no real issues. I was running into a situation with my old LG G-Tab 7 when i first inserted the data cable. It would always say (possible user adjustment settings corruption. Would you like to upload your last saved settings). I have since upgraded my tablet to the LG G-Pad X with a full size USB port and have had no such issues since.
(#3)
Old

Car: Seat Cupra ST 300 4DRIVE DSG
Default 03-05-2019, 12:37 AM

A262 work ok and without big issues. There is one bug and when you move phone from portrait layout to landscape application BT disconnect...

Only issue is to small "CONNECT" button(This is problem also on other versions) and most of time when you try click on connect I press home/recent app virtual button(New phones do not have phisical buttons) ... Better will be if on left will be connect button and on right logging button. Im talking about portrait layout. In landscape is ok.
(#4)
Old

Car: 135
Default 03-06-2019, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac @ BMS/DMD
How is beta build A262 working for you Android users so far? If all is well, I can go ahead and push that build to the public release channel.

If you want to try the beta it can be found here:
JB4 Mobile Beta
I am having the same issue as above. Everytime I start my car it says file corrupt and i have to re save settings. Any idea what the problem is ?
(#5)
Old
Legend

Car: 2008 135i
Default 03-08-2019, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Dejan_
A262 work ok and without big issues. There is one bug and when you move phone from portrait layout to landscape application BT disconnect...

Only issue is to small "CONNECT" button(This is problem also on other versions) and most of time when you try click on connect I press home/recent app virtual button(New phones do not have phisical buttons) ... Better will be if on left will be connect button and on right logging button. Im talking about portrait layout. In landscape is ok.
Which device are you currently using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper135i
I am having the same issue as above. Everytime I start my car it says file corrupt and i have to re save settings. Any idea what the problem is ?
Get a screenshot of your user settings before and after starting your car so we can compare them.

2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85

For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
(#6)
Old

Car: Seat Cupra ST 300 4DRIVE DSG
Default 03-08-2019, 12:15 PM

My main phone is "Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design"(Android 9.0) and on it Im see rottating screen issue... Currently test Android Auto and try to get easy mirroring JB4 app on Samsung S6(Android 7.0) and didn't have time to test if is same issue is present...
(#7)
Old

Car: 2011 335i xdrive, 2008 335xi. 1996 Z3, 2004 X5 (sold)
Default 04-11-2019, 01:07 PM

I'm having the same problem with the "user settings corruption" message. I'm using an Android PX3 head unit. I used to be able to connect reliably, but now I get this message and regardless of what option I choose, sometimes it subsequently connects and sometimes it doesn't.