N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 535i
Default Fuel pump and Map 8??? - 06-30-2020, 10:23 AM

So I installed the Walbro 525 and I get an intermittent fuel pump code. It almost seems like a loose wire as it was on most of the time and occasionally went off for a little bit. I have cleaned the contacts and moved the wires and now it seems to stay off more than on.

Also I noticed that say i plug something into the OBD2 port (scanner) that when I check the Map it goes to 8. I can reset it to 1 easy enough. Not sure what else causes it to happen but I have had it a few times do this and there is no warning it has happened. Is this normal?

08 535i MT Blk. CP w/BOV, JB4, BEF, DCI, edited things delete, Inlets, 7" FMIC, SP exhaust, X Clutch, poly/delrin shifter bushings, Walbro 525, RB PCV, catch can, VRSF oulets, MMP Gen 1 Stg3, 3.5Tbar, 2 step, FSB WMI
Anti Lag up next.
On Hand: JB4 PI Controller
(#2)
Old

Car: 535i
Default 06-30-2020, 11:01 AM

Would it be correct to assume that since the DME is not getting a LPFP reading that could be why it is not boosting?

LOg attached
Attached Files
File Type: csv jun30.csv (61.9 KB, 97 views)

08 535i MT Blk. CP w/BOV, JB4, BEF, DCI, edited things delete, Inlets, 7" FMIC, SP exhaust, X Clutch, poly/delrin shifter bushings, Walbro 525, RB PCV, catch can, VRSF oulets, MMP Gen 1 Stg3, 3.5Tbar, 2 step, FSB WMI
Anti Lag up next.
On Hand: JB4 PI Controller