N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default New development car, s63tu engine - 01-25-2014, 04:38 PM

Hey guys,

Picked up a new M5 s63tu for development. DCT trans. It's going to project E63 killer.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 01-25-2014, 04:40 PM

Congrats T. Now sell that Lexus.

135i - JB4 15ohm l Mr 5 Intake l AA C@tless ********* l ETS Intercooler l BMS Methanol Injection l Berk Tech Mids l Berk Tech Axleback l BMS OCC l ER CP l Turbosmart BOV's. SOLD

335i DCT - JB4 G5 ISO l AA C@tless ********* l ETS Intercooler l Custom Intake l Meth l BMS E85 Flash l BMS OCC l ER CP l Walbro 255 l Turbosmart BOV's. CURRENT
(#3)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-25-2014, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dog
Congrats T. Now sell that Lexus.
That is250 is awful but in theory my wife would drive it if she drove. It's lease and has another year left on it. Until then it gets to stay parked in the "bad" spot in the driveway where the tree dumps crap on it year round.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#4)
Old

Default 01-25-2014, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
That is250 is awful but in theory my wife would drive it if she drove. It's lease and has another year left on it. Until then it gets to stay parked in the "bad" spot in the driveway where the tree dumps crap on it year round.

Looking forward to 2 BMS 10 second car's this year. The new M5 and the 135i.

135i - JB4 15ohm l Mr 5 Intake l AA C@tless ********* l ETS Intercooler l BMS Methanol Injection l Berk Tech Mids l Berk Tech Axleback l BMS OCC l ER CP l Turbosmart BOV's. SOLD

335i DCT - JB4 G5 ISO l AA C@tless ********* l ETS Intercooler l Custom Intake l Meth l BMS E85 Flash l BMS OCC l ER CP l Walbro 255 l Turbosmart BOV's. CURRENT
(#5)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 01-25-2014, 05:17 PM

business must be good! WOOHOO congrats!
(#6)
Old

Car: E90 335i
Default 01-25-2014, 05:20 PM

Nice, congrats!
(#7)
Old

Car: 2011 BMW 135i M Sport
Default 01-25-2014, 05:24 PM

Best tax write off ever. Nice car!
(#8)
Old

Car: 09 E90
Default 01-25-2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marCOCOpuffs
I was thinking the same. Love that color too.
(#9)
Old

Car: 335i/m6
Default 01-25-2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Hey guys,

Picked up a new M5 n63tu for development. DCT trans. It's going to project E63 killer.
Hell yeeeaaahhhh!!!! Congrats T you deserve it! Can't wait to b the first 10 sec M6! Beautiful car and I can say you made a smart investment when it comes to your business. Good luck and can wait to see the next days weeks and months to come.
(#10)
Old

Car: M5
Default 01-25-2014, 06:30 PM

Terry I have the bms on a 2014 and would upping the 2.2 to 4 and bypassing 3lbs of boost be ok on stock ***/intake/exhaust?

Also cars been running amazing with just the bms no problem no drivetrain malfunction or anything

Car was making 550-570whp stock... No cp package charcoal filters in

(#11)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-25-2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335irlz
Terry I have the bms on a 2014 and would upping the 2.2 to 4 and bypassing 3lbs of boost be ok on stock ***/intake/exhaust?

Also cars been running amazing with just the bms no problem no drivetrain malfunction or anything

Car was making 550-570whp stock... No cp package charcoal filters in
We'll be working on the tuning shortly. Including S1 race gas testing and a S2 upgrade kit for it. So for now don't change anything. And we'll keep everyone updated on what we come up with.

Can't wait to get ours on the dyno. I'll throw the Stage1 on and remove the charcoal filters tomorrow.

Burger Motorsports

(#12)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-25-2014, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marCOCOpuffs
It's a bit expensive but I leased it so it's not too bad. If we sell a few s63tu tunes a month it makes up for the lease payment. And I get to have some fun in the process.

Burger Motorsports

(#13)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 01-25-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
It's a bit expensive but I leased it so it's not too bad. If we sell a few s63tu tunes a month it makes up for the lease payment. And I get to have some fun in the process.
Ahhh nice, I though you dropped the dough on that other one for 69k. This is a better choice and good decision. Congrats T!!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#14)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-25-2014, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastGti69
Ahhh nice, I though you dropped the dough on that other one for 69k. This is a better choice and good decision. Congrats T!!
That 2013 w/ 25k miles was sold. But, BMW missed the mark on their lease residuals. That 2013 went from ~100k to ~69k in about a year. Yikes. The entire three year lease on a new one is not much more than that.

Burger Motorsports

(#15)
Old

Default 01-25-2014, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastGti69

Those M5 are 230k here in Australia.

(#16)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-25-2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:

lol you can buy a decent apartment for that price here!

Burger Motorsports

(#17)
Old

Default 01-25-2014, 07:07 PM

Quote:
lol you can buy a decent apartment for that price here!
I think I'll choose the M5 and just sleep in it.

(#18)
Old

Default 01-25-2014, 07:10 PM

Quote:

Buy mine for 100 usd lol I was getting ready to dump it for an m4 if we don't get some more tuning options soon lol hopefully terry can whip something up.

Bosch ecus suck!
(#19)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-25-2014, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Buy mine for 100 usd lol I was getting ready to dump it for an m4 if we don't get some more tuning options soon lol hopefully terry can whip something up.

Bosch ecus suck!
What do you have on it currently?

Burger Motorsports

(#20)
Old

Car: 2011 BMW 135i M Sport
Default 01-25-2014, 07:41 PM

Remind me not to buy any used blue M5 in 3 years. Lol
(#21)
Old

Car: 335i/m6
Default 01-25-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:

Bosch ecus suck!
Terry you gonna have something for the new M4? planning on picking one of those up in June. Love my M cars!
(#22)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-25-2014, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m6beast
Terry you gonna have something for the new M4? planning on picking one of those up in June. Love my M cars!
We put a deposit on one of the first new M3s in socal and will get to work on it as soon its delivered.

Burger Motorsports

(#23)
Old

Car: 2013 C63 AMG
Default 01-25-2014, 09:04 PM

Bring it on Terry!

Nice car, congrats! Looking forward to our tune only battle. You gonna bring it to Willow roll on event?

2015 Nissan GTR
FBO E85
665whp/668wtq (SAE Dynojet 224)
(#24)
Old

Car: F02/E82
Default 01-25-2014, 09:38 PM

Killer, can't wait to see results .
(#25)
Old

Default 01-25-2014, 09:57 PM