N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 08 335i e93
Default Super rb turbos - 07-22-2016, 09:47 PM

I know you guys probably get this all the time, i couldn't personally find it on the forums, im looking into the super rb evo, is there any fitment issues on that? Plus how would it work if i have jb4? A local shop said they could tune it with cobb, but i dont really want to switch over. Im just trying to make around 600whp. Other opinions on turbos? I have 07 335 with n54, mods so far are jb4 intake and e40, yes picture is me drifting, no the day didnt end well either 😂
Attached Images

(#2)
Old

Car: 08 335i e93
Default 07-22-2016, 10:25 PM

Also i was looking at the on3 single turbo kits, any reviews on those? Didnt see positive feedback on the mustang page
(#3)
Old

Car: 335i e90
Default 07-22-2016, 11:48 PM

i just got my rb super evos install today. going to pick up the car tomorrow. what makes them shine is they make more power at lower psi compared to other hybrids. i'm sure i will hit over 600 with Throttle body injection and stage 2 LPFP and full bolt ons.

i'll probably have a dyno done in the next week or so.

and as far as tuning. get a custom tune. i had a custom tune from ken @ ***** when i had the next gens and now that i upgraded i'm going back to him again to tune my super rb evos. you can stack it with jb4 as well, so you can switch maps through the steering wheel, etc.
(#4)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 07-25-2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hektik02
i just got my rb super evos install today. going to pick up the car tomorrow. what makes them shine is they make more power at lower psi compared to other hybrids. i'm sure i will hit over 600 with Throttle body injection and stage 2 LPFP and full bolt ons.

i'll probably have a dyno done in the next week or so.

and as far as tuning. get a custom tune. i had a custom tune from ken @ ***** when i had the next gens and now that i upgraded i'm going back to him again to tune my super rb evos. you can stack it with jb4 as well, so you can switch maps through the steering wheel, etc.
You think tbi is going to be enough? Might wanna add single barrel or just go pi