N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#801)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 09-10-2015, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo
Sure here is one. He sees one thing written on the internet about cost of "optioning", then runs around until the end of time thereafter with his own deductions about our package cost that we never even formally mentioned. Why have we not mentioned it? Truth is, we do not even know precisely what it will be. Will it be $4k? No. Will it be $5.5k? Unlikely. Somewhere in between, sure. When are ready to release this we will let the pricing be known at that time.

Point being, he should not even be making deductions and tossing his poo around either way let alone passing stuff along of that he has no idea. There are hidden agendas in each of his posts, really just to deter customers and spread the misinformative hate into the heads of many others who just take what he types as the gospel. He is a pro at the old game of divide and conquer. There is nothing positive, constructive, technical, unbiased, or in a lot of cases true about these sorts of posts. This should go without saying, but he should spend more time in threads titled with VTT and disregard threads that say "RB, Pure, Hexon, etc". It seems quite insecure of him to constantly feel the need to berate others in their own respective vendor threads, but after 3 years of dealing with the same personality it certainly is par for the course.
Rob I agree. I just want to mention that due to Tony's ridiculous conduct, I'll be buying my posts from you or Hexon in the spring.
(#802)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 09-10-2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yournamehere90
Rob I agree. I just want to mention that due to Tony's ridiculous conduct, I'll be buying my posts from you or Hexon in the spring.
*parts
(#803)
Old

Car: 2007 335i Coupe
Default 09-10-2015, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven11
everyone is so upset about Tony saying this but can anyone tell me which part of this statements wasn't true.
95% of what Tony says isn't true. That's why everyone gets mad. Above he tried to belittle the GT3RS I beat earlier in the week. Acting like it was a weak kill blah, blah, blah... According to this article the GT3RS does the 1/4 in 11.2 seconds.

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/03/por...t-911.html?m=1

Whether it's true or not, I have no idea but I can tell you it was one of the coolest cars I've ever seen in person ($175,900+) and it was the fastest car I've raced. I don't go out of my way to race because I'm having fuel issues (currently) and I'm waiting for my PI kit.

But back to Tony, I just posted the second smoking VTT car that popped up this week in another thread. It really bothers me that he pretends it's the turbos fault and takes advantage of the fact that VTT sells less turbos than RB.

What bothers me almost as much as Tony's fabrications is the fact that some people actually believe him. When I joined the forums everyone was talking about his legal problems. Then they talked about how he held their money for several years while he claimed to be building/designing his upgraded turbos. Now he spends most of his time bashing his competition or his competition's customers. He obviously feels the need to belittle others to help build himself up. Take what he did to ***** yesterday as another example. Tony made some serious accusations and gives little to nothing in the form of information to back it up. I can't imagine dealing with someone like Tony if I had his turbos and a warranty issue.
(#804)
Old
Legend

Car: 335i E92 2009
Default 09-10-2015, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickcruiser
A 991 GT3RS is a high 11 (11.7ish) car bone stock. An aggressive tune only N54 would not beat one. A FBO stock turbo one would be a good run. Is it an amazing kill? Not really... But who would not get a smile rolling on one?
I joked and fooled with a GT3RS once and my ass been handed to me

Then discovered it's stage blah blah upgraded with few extra flashing gauges on the dashboard and safety bars inside the car and fully moded then the guy was oh yeah actually you pulled pretty well considering your car 335! Making 300-400hp then the shock word came to me saying his ride tuned for circuit races and its 720hp car

09 E92 335i - Hot-Climate Middle East package, M Sports suspension, 19" Rims, 6AT fully built internals, bushings, raybestos clutches and sonnax with xHP stage 3, Differential lockdown, New RB Turbo CHRA, JB4 - Map 3 70 adder with N20 TMAP - MHD BMS Race Flash with Tuned Duty Bais and PID - BMS Oil Cooler Valve - RB PCV - K&N DCI - AFE Air Scoops - 98 Super Fuel - WAGNER FMIC - 3" down's, RB Inlets- BMS charge pipe With Tial BOV - BMS Meth Kit with FSB, 30/70 Water/Meth on CM12 nozzle

Last edited by Rushan; 09-10-2015 at 09:00 AM..
(#805)
Old

Car: BMW 335i
Default 09-17-2015, 04:11 AM

@bambamlffl are you one of the test subjects that had these installed?
(#806)
Old

Car: 135i 6MT
Default 09-17-2015, 05:08 AM

sounds like he cant be bothered waiting for these to come to fruition...
(#807)
Old

Car: BMW 335i
Default 09-17-2015, 05:25 AM

ahh I see, well that is his prerogative I guess.
(#808)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 09-17-2015, 06:57 AM

Everyone has the option to wait, or move on to a different solution....

This is the exact reason why Rob hasn't taken a penny from anyone- nobody is being held hostage from a consumer standpoint.

If anyone is being held "hostage" it's Rob- he has a large sum of money tied up in this project, I am sure he more than ANYONE wants this to come to fruition.

That being said- if you can wait, wait....if you choose not to, that's on you, it has nothing to do with a shop that "does right" by their customers, no hard ETA was given for this setup, so nobody should feel put out....

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#809)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 09-17-2015, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamlffl
I must agree that RB turbo decision of not taking money was a very smart choice. My situation is very different, not only because of the time but also unfair and unexpected costs associated with my turbos failing.
My shop really took care of me and unlike"others" My shop really went above and beyond to ensure the customer (me) was happy, that is the difference and why Iím DONE!

Thanks to them I will be able to drive my car after a long wait

I hope this product is efficient and reliable as expected, is not fun to fix turbos every year.

I was on the waiting list...
Sooooo you're upset that your turbos blew and the EVOs that rob never put a completion date on nor took anyone's money are not ready in time for your bad luck?
(#810)
Old

Default 09-17-2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamlffl
Evolution Racewerks FMIC, SMS Custom tune, RB Turbos , CM Meth Kit, Clutch masters stage 3 clutch, Clutch masters aluminum flywheel, KW V3, Wavetrack LSD, BMS DP, Vibrant performance resonators, Muffler delete, BMS Oil Catch Can, BMS charge pipe, Tial BOVt
Looks to me like this person has been affected by a turbo issue, and may be updating their signature to reflect the new turbo provider they have gone with...
(#811)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 09-18-2015, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ba114
Looks to me like this person has been affected by a turbo issue, and may be updating their signature to reflect the new turbo provider they have gone with...
No he prob has RB turbos which have failed, waiting to upgrade to RB evo

Last edited by weebles; 09-18-2015 at 04:53 AM..
(#812)
Old
Stalker

Car: 335I
Default 09-18-2015, 05:13 AM

Update: Looking for 2 more testers for these. Anticipated ship date October 10th.

1) Must have full fuel system (including Port Injection and Stage 3+ pump) set up for E85, and be familiar with E85 and affiliated tuning.
2) Have JB4 and full bolt on modifications.
3) Prefer at least one to be a MT car.
4) Be able to install and push to the limits quickly, dragstrip preferred but also with dynojet access.
5) Must but a 1 or 3 series. No 5 series.

Email me if you fit the criteria and are interested at rob.rbturbo@gmail.com

Thanks,
Rob

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.

Last edited by Rob@RBTurbo; 09-18-2015 at 05:19 AM..
(#813)
Old

Car: 2010 135i 6MT
Default 09-18-2015, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Update: Looking for 2 more testers for these. Anticipated ship date October 10th.

1) Must have full fuel system (including Port Injection and Stage 3+ pump) set up for E85, and be familiar with E85 and affiliated tuning.
4) Be able to install and push to the limits quickly, dragstrip preferred but also with dynojet access.

Thanks,
Rob
Why JB4? MHD + MaxBoost is more than capable. Also, what about the set for the BB giveaway?

Enjoying the new tables discovered and the XDF progress made? if you'd like. Every bit is appreciated!
(#814)
Old

Car: e90 335, e39 m5
Default 09-18-2015, 06:15 AM

Quote:

Thanks,
Rob
i'll have tony get in touch with you. I'd be up for this and meet the qualifications. in cincinnati with access to shop, dyno, dragstrip, and am 6MT

- dan
- www.dkfxphotography.com <-- cars
- www.dankinzie.com <-- weddings
(#815)
Old
Stalker

Default 09-18-2015, 06:18 AM

All. Please email if interested. Will not be responding here.

Thanks,
Rob

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.
(#816)
Old

Default 09-18-2015, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebles
No he prob has RB turbos which have failed, waiting to upgrade to RB evo
That's what I was saying, just being more subtle/cryptic about it
(#817)
Old

Car: 2007 E92 335i, 2008 E90 335i, 2013 Scion FRS
Default 10-01-2015, 12:46 AM

Anymore updates? Release date? Options? Etc etc
(#818)
Old
Stalker

Default 10-01-2015, 08:24 AM

We have 20 sets of silicone on order for the Super RB EVO's. Do not expect them to arrive until month end (ie. Halloween'ish).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalM
Anymore updates? Release date? Options? Etc etc

(#819)
Old
Stalker

Default 10-17-2015, 07:10 AM

Trickcruisers' first night at the strip: Super RB EVO 1/4mile results

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34303

(#820)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 10-17-2015, 07:46 AM

WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#821)
Old

Car: BMW 135I
Default 10-18-2015, 08:18 AM

Rob when are the RB'S Evo available.? Beginning of next year?
(#822)
Old
Stalker

Default 10-18-2015, 08:22 AM

There will be a rather large RB Turbo announcement the first week of November, a release so to speak, and the Super RB EVO's will certainly be a part of it (and finally be production ready).

A set went out last week, and another set this week, so there are some more sets been sprinkled around now as well.

A picture has been attached of the kit.

Thanks,
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race8877
Rob when are the RB'S Evo available.? Beginning of next year?
Attached Images

(#823)
Old

Default 10-18-2015, 08:25 AM

Thanks Rob.
(#824)
Old
Stalker

Default 10-18-2015, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race8877
Thanks Rob.
No problem. Exciting times as we truly believe this kit is the ticket to advance this platform in to the mid 10's territory.

Rob

(#825)
Old

Default 10-18-2015, 08:40 AM

Whao , that looks very nice and professional.
Closed Thread