JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old

Car: 08 335i
Default N54 single turbo safety map fuel variance with fuel it CPI kit - 11-14-2021, 09:00 PM

Hello all , I have stumbled onto a large issue with getting thrown into safety map because of a fuel variance issue . The car has a stage 2 lpfp , index 12 injectors, and the CPI kit form fuel it . Before going single turbo I had this CPI installed with the FSB / jb4 to work with e85 and the stock twins . Never had an issue with them using it but now with the single kit ever WOT 3rd gear pull triggers the safety map and fuel variance error in the jb4. I did just have to replace the o2 sensors so those are brand new also new coils and plugs . Iím only running 93 pump with some fuel Lucas oil octane booster . Bms confirmed that the location of the injector is fine so Iím really confused as to whatís happening ? I read sometimes a boost leak as in a bad seal around the manifold or charge pipe can cause this is that true? Attached are a ton of logs of me trigging the error . Never happens in 2nd only happens in 3rd included is a log of me going wot in safety map with and without the CPI please let me know if anyone can help! Thank you !

Ryan
P30_M3_R7_211110_2016.csv

P30_M3_R2_211114_1604.csv

P30_M3_R1_211113_1540.csv