N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#2376)
Old
Tuner

Default Yesterday, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrelltechsup
Oh don't you worry. I found it. One floor jack, one jack stand, one 10mm socket, 8 bolts and 1 pop rivet later. Thanks again for taking a look at it.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2377)
Old
Tuner

Default Yesterday, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4RTYH4RTY
I've attached 2 logs; I started each log between 2k and 3k rpm in 2nd gear. I'm running map 3 with e30.

I don't know if this would have any affect, but when I uninstalled the fuel wires the first time around, I noticed a few of the internal wire strands had been pinched off when screwing/unscrewing them in; I ended up just reinstalling them as is. Should I cut the wire down so all internal strands are still intact? Does this make sense?

Thanks.
As long as the fuel wires are making contact that is fine. I see boost is limited in 2st gear so that is probably part of what you are feeling. You could try setting that to 0. Other than that I don't see any indications of turbo lag or other issue.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2378)
Old
BMS Fanboy

Car: 2019 Kia Stinger GT RWD
Default Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
As long as the fuel wires are making contact that is fine. I see boost is limited in 2st gear so that is probably part of what you are feeling. You could try setting that to 0. Other than that I don't see any indications of turbo lag or other issue.
Thank you for taking a look.

Actually, I only have boost reduced in 1st.

Given that it should be getting more boost in 2nd, why do you think it's not?
(#2379)
Old
Tuner

Default Yesterday, 01:48 PM

Set 1st gear to 0 as it goes by road speed currently rather then gear.

Burger Motorsports

(#2380)
Old
BMS Fanboy

Car: 2019 Kia Stinger GT RWD
Default Yesterday, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Set 1st gear to 0 as it goes by road speed currently rather then gear.
Ok, Iíll log again this evening.

Thanks.
(#2381)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger GT2
Default Yesterday, 06:17 PM

Quote:

Thanks for checking the logs Terry. So should I stick to Shell 91 or try Petro 94 for better readings?
(#2382)
Old
Tuner

Default Yesterday, 06:18 PM

I'd stay with the 91 appears to be working fine to me.

Burger Motorsports

(#2383)
Old

Default Yesterday, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Got in 20 of our unique Stinger zero-service OCC! Get them while they are hot.

https://burgertuning.com/products/bms-stinger-occ

Damn these sold out quick.......when will they be restocked again?
(#2384)
Old
Tuner

Default Yesterday, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuglifesk
Damn these sold out quick.......when will they be restocked again?
Yes we only made 20 the first batch... We're going to wait for people to install them, make sure everyone is as happy as we expect, then we'll do a larger run. Once we start will take around 2 weeks to complete. So maybe 3-4 weeks out realistically?

Burger Motorsports

(#2385)
Old

Default Yesterday, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Yes we only made 20 the first batch... We're going to wait for people to install them, make sure everyone is as happy as we expect, then we'll do a larger run. Once we start will take around 2 weeks to complete. So maybe 3-4 weeks out realistically?
I was just thinking of getting the ADD W1 dual catch cans but this seems like a superior product, specially the "no maintenance" part. ill be keeping an eye on this.