N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#826)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 08-28-2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus
so...what ever happened to franken turbo?
Open Beta is over, orders have been shipping, and cars have been performing well. FrankenTurbo has a FB N54 group that Doug has been using to keep track of dyno graphs, install notes, etc.
So far so good.

(#827)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 08-28-2018, 10:50 AM

Hmmm thanks for the quick reply but I'll stick to the more technical places to get my info(forums). I find people on facebook to usually be a bunch of vendor leg humpers. This goes for all vendor's own groups dedicated to their products that they moderate which means you can't get honest information imo.

I personally believe Doug left the forums because they can quickly be referenced, and he can control what gets posted for the world to see on his Facebook page. I'm assuming he moderates it or at least the people who do are basically the vendor's pets.

Be nice to see if his turbos perform. My buddy needs new turbos but doesn't want to drop the coin for RB or Pure, which he should mind you. Hopefully people get these installed and really start to push them. As I will be helping with the install I REALLY only want to do it once.

E92 ACF 6466 + AM Meth / E70 #1 / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?

Last edited by Torgus; 08-28-2018 at 12:26 PM..