N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2018 Infiniti Q50
Default P0100 DTC codes - 07-11-2019, 04:23 AM

These codes have come on 3 times since, along with the collision malfunction warning. See attachments. I went and had the actual codes checked and they were P010B and P0101. Any idea what's going on?
Attached Images

(#2)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 07-11-2019, 09:35 AM

They both come up as MAF sensor codes. Did you recent install intakes of some sort?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Default 07-14-2019, 05:56 PM

It does have AEM intakes, but they've been on for a while. These codes came up, the week after I put on the JB4. But I'm sure the intakes probably have something to do with it. Just wanted to make sure these weren't common codes with the JB4
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-14-2019, 06:16 PM

Might be a code reading bug with us not getting the right numbers. There was an update for that in the app, if iOS you may need to email them for the BETA version.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 07-18-2019, 05:18 AM

I'm on android, with the latest update
(#6)
Old

Car: 2017 Q60 RED SPORT AWD
Default Same issue. - 08-06-2019, 06:33 PM

I had P0000, DCS Malfunction and also AWD Error come up today after re-installling the JB4 after the install of the WMI system.

Everything works on JB4 side but cant get rid of the above issues except for the P0000 that i could erase with the Delete function in JB4.

However the DCS and AWD issues are still at large dispite resetting ECU, Disconnected battery, Disabled JB4 on Map0, took it physically out. Nothing works.

Nearly killed myself as I have AWD and went down to 2WD unexpectedly in the rain.

Please advise .
(#7)
Old

Car: Q50
Default 08-14-2019, 11:40 AM

this has happened to me 3x while running map 3 my JB read the same code however i ran my snap on obd scanner while this was on and got all this P0101B & P0101 also gotthese C1130 & C1199.

I have a 17' Premium ams LDP's MBRP Catback exhaust and stock intake with all the plastics removed ( because i hate plastics and for temporary more airflow untill i buy my CAI.
(#8)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-14-2019, 01:53 PM

Update app to beta so codes are properly read, or read via another OBDII tool.

Burger Motorsports