N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 435i
Default Focus RS v Me (435i) - 02-06-2019, 06:27 PM

Was crusing on my way to the gym in Guadalajara, when i see this blue focus coming up fast in my rear, i seen him around mexico before around the same time but this time it was on.

He does his fly by as i pretend not to see him cruising up super fast. I got the top down, jay-z pumping.

He merges over a car ahead i get behind him at the light. I can identify the RS badge, big exhaust and the signature blue color.

So the light turns green we proceed to make the left turn, and he drops it once we're on the straight, i of course follow suit, and it wasn't even a contest, i just put boat lengths on him he shut down prob before 100, all this while using one hand to hold my base ball cap so it wouldn't fly off.

I slowed down and he just sat back there didn't want to run again, made the turn into the shopping center he went straight.

I thought the 350hp 350/tq RS would of been a bit more competition being lighter and all, but it wasn't even an after though.

Performance: 2014 435i : F33 (convertible) : 8AT : BMS Intake : VSRF Charge Pipe - Down Pipe & FMIC : JB4 Stage 2 : FF Wires : EWG Wires : 40% E85 : XHP Stage 3: E85 BEF

Dragy: "Spammer" 12.72@111.70 | 0-60 4.71
(#2)
Old
Legend

Car: 2008 E93
Default 03-18-2019, 01:09 AM

Stock they trap about 105 in the 1/4 and you trap 110 so no surprise there. They are lighter, but 3400 lbs isnt super light either.
Run him from a dig and you will probably be pretty even to 60ish mph and then you will start pulling on him.