N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default JB4 for McLaren 570? - 11-14-2018, 12:22 PM

We have a JB4 McLaren 570 prototype shipping out today to a BMS dealer for some R&D. Will keep you guys updated as to the results. In theory same hardware should work fro the entire McLaren lineup with only firmware changes required for each model.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 11-14-2018, 02:36 PM

Wow, Mclaren 570s!!? This is going to be insane for sure. The Mclaren line-up will respond very well to these JB4s. I can't wait to get them going and see some numbers and data.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old
Legend

Car: '07 335i Sedan, Built & Blown '08 Mustang Bullitt
Default 11-14-2018, 07:29 PM

The 1%. Now I feel like I don't belong anymore. Ha!

2018 Audi RS3 | APR Stage 1 E85 and 91 Flashes | JB4 for Logging

SOLD: 2017 F36 440i Gran Coupe | PS2 | MPPSK | Track Handling Package | JB4

SOLD: 2007 E90 335i | PS2's | JB4 | FBO | 160k+ miles on the car, 120k+ miles on the JB4

Log, log, then log some more...
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-14-2018, 10:20 PM

Don't worry, I'm still too cheap to buy one. Might lease one though some day.

Burger Motorsports

(#5)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-15-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Don't worry, I'm still too cheap to buy one. Might lease one though some day.
Lease is a waste of money for this car. We gotta buy and sell once we're finished.

Burger Motorsports

(#6)
Old

Car: '11 E90 335i
Default 11-15-2018, 01:55 PM

720s or bust!

2017 M3 ZCP
(#7)
Old

Car: 335i, 2009
Default 11-15-2018, 03:25 PM

A friend recently picked up a 570. I'll link him to this page, though I'm not expecting he will go for it, since he considers the car fast as hell as it is...lol

M3 F80 2017 Competition & Carbon Brakes
JB4 ||| H&R Sport Springs

X5 50i 2013 ///M Sport
BMS Stage 1

(#8)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-15-2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Lease is a waste of money for this car. We gotta buy and sell once we're finished.
Yes I crunched the numbers and think you're right. Let's have everyone at the office chip in, only need to raise $170k for a used 2016.

Burger Motorsports

(#9)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-15-2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by narstune
720s or bust!
Definitely a dream car, but I just can't justify $300k on one.

Burger Motorsports

(#10)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-16-2018, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Yes I crunched the numbers and think you're right. Let's have everyone at the office chip in, only need to raise $170k for a used 2016.
I got the jar ready, I put in $5 so far.

Burger Motorsports

(#11)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-02-2019, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Jar has $10 now, I put in another $5. Think you can spot me the rest? LOL

Any updates on this though?

Burger Motorsports

(#12)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-03-2019, 03:06 PM

Our tester dropped off the face of the earth before he could install it. So we're looking for another 570 who wants to add a bunch of power.

Burger Motorsports

(#13)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-05-2019, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Our tester dropped off the face of the earth before he could install it. So we're looking for another 570 who wants to add a bunch of power.
Cough cough

Burger Motorsports