N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old
MrHaloHalo MrHaloHalo is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 40
Join Date: Apr 2016
Car: 2014 X1 35i
Default 10-31-2018, 04:22 PM

Had a chance to drive the X1 today, so I tried DWP=0, but I got the 3166 after about 5 miles. Cleared it, drove another 10 miles, checked codes and it was back again.

Any other settings to experiment with?
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 29,077
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 10-31-2018, 04:33 PM

Put DWP back then, and put the brown MAP sensor patch to stock. That seems to be the best resolution.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
MrHaloHalo MrHaloHalo is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 40
Join Date: Apr 2016
Car: 2014 X1 35i
Default 10-31-2018, 05:45 PM

Ok - I get the CEL about as much either way. Thanks for the help Terry .
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
mishmosh mishmosh is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2018
Car: bmw x1
Default 11-01-2018, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHaloHalo
Ok - I get the CEL about as much either way. Thanks for the help Terry .
MrHaloHalo,
Do you get 3166 on Map 0?

I've had DWP=0 for a day now and so far no code. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
MrHaloHalo MrHaloHalo is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 40
Join Date: Apr 2016
Car: 2014 X1 35i
Default 11-01-2018, 10:34 AM

A while ago I tried Map0 for a few hundred miles and 3166 did not appear.

Do you have the JB4 connected to the MAP sensor?
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
mishmosh mishmosh is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2018
Car: bmw x1
Default 11-01-2018, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHaloHalo
A while ago I tried Map0 for a few hundred miles and 3166 did not appear.

Do you have the JB4 connected to the MAP sensor?
Yes, my jb4 is connected to the MAP. I hadnt tried it connected to stock yet. Thought i would try DWP=0 first
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
mishmosh mishmosh is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2018
Car: bmw x1
Default 11-03-2018, 04:34 AM

So no 3166 code with DWP=0 in JB4 Mobile with MAP connected to the JB4 harness, after 3-4 days of driving now. Unfortunately the turbo lag is noticeable with this setting. May try to up the value gradually to see what works without that 3166 code popping up.

Thanks Terry!
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
mishmosh mishmosh is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2018
Car: bmw x1
Default 11-14-2018, 04:23 PM

So I've gone back to DWP=60 (default). Periodically, I will just clear the 3166 code. I just don't like the driveability of the car on DWP=0 and higher values seem to trigger the code.

Maybe if there's a warm up, I'll try pluggin in the MAP back to stock.
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 29,077
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 11-14-2018, 05:28 PM

Good intel never-the-less. If I know it's related to DWP I can make tuning adjustments for it.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 29,077
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 11-14-2018, 05:28 PM

Post a JB4 log of you cruising at mid throttle if you can so I can evaluate.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
ckanderson ckanderson is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2018
Car: 2013 335
Default 11-14-2018, 06:23 PM

Updated the FW, disconnected the MAP, no more MIL.

If you want me to run a log with the MAP plugged in lmk.

I’d guess having the map unplugged isn’t ideal

For what it’s worth, I drove it for weeks without a MIL when driving lightly. It’s when I really go on it the MIL came on
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
WeekendWarriorz WeekendWarriorz is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jul 2018
Car: 2012 135i N55 DCT
Default 11-14-2018, 08:09 PM

For my car MAP unplugged and default wastegate position at 60 is running great, no codes and no lag aside from my 7.5in fmic.


2012 BMW 135i DCT, Late E series. VRSF meowless, ARM chargepipe, VRSF 7.5in race FMIC, Fuel it! Stage 2 LPFP- Sold
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
mfromani mfromani is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: E93
Default 01-15-2019, 12:26 PM

Hopefully this isn't a necrothread. But since I started it I'll give it a jump start. Hadn't posted anything as I diagnosed the car with a bad PCV and didn't want to blame the JB4 until the car was fixed. I'd see 3166 codes about every 50-100 miles and sometimes even the dreaded "half engine" warning would appear. Had run the car with MAP 0 for months with out any CEL while I got around to replacing the valve cover.

For more info - what prompted me to think the PCV was bad was that under braking the car would sometimes make a chirping noise (kind of sounded like brake squeal but evidently a bad PCV on the N55 causes air to be pulled past the front and rear main seals making this chirp/whistle sound). With MAP 5 it would happen fairly frequently. On MAP 0 barely ever would you hear it.

Last week replaced the valve cover, switched over to MAP 5 and within 50 miles the 3166 code was back. Cleared the code and started a log for a few minutes of drive time at multiple throttle settings. That log is attached. 3166 code came back after about another 50 miles. cleared it and now back to map 0. If I can't figure out what is wrong the JB4 will come out as it's kind of pointless as it's my wife's car and she doesn't need to deal with random CEL.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-01-11 18_17_58 Map-5.csv (154.8 KB, 27 views)
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
WeekendWarriorz WeekendWarriorz is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jul 2018
Car: 2012 135i N55 DCT
Default 01-15-2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfromani
Hopefully this isn't a necrothread. But since I started it I'll give it a jump start. Hadn't posted anything as I diagnosed the car with a bad PCV and didn't want to blame the JB4 until the car was fixed. I'd see 3166 codes about every 50-100 miles and sometimes even the dreaded "half engine" warning would appear. Had run the car with MAP 0 for months with out any CEL while I got around to replacing the valve cover.

For more info - what prompted me to think the PCV was bad was that under braking the car would sometimes make a chirping noise (kind of sounded like brake squeal but evidently a bad PCV on the N55 causes air to be pulled past the front and rear main seals making this chirp/whistle sound). With MAP 5 it would happen fairly frequently. On MAP 0 barely ever would you hear it.

Last week replaced the valve cover, switched over to MAP 5 and within 50 miles the 3166 code was back. Cleared the code and started a log for a few minutes of drive time at multiple throttle settings. That log is attached. 3166 code came back after about another 50 miles. cleared it and now back to map 0. If I can't figure out what is wrong the JB4 will come out as it's kind of pointless as it's my wife's car and she doesn't need to deal with random CEL.
3166 code has nothing to do with the PCV valve, I had luck unplugging the MAP connection on the intake manifold and putting the stock one back in, leaving the rest of the JB4 connections plugged in. If all the codes that this little piggyback randomly throws bothers you so much (which it did to me), I would go MHD flash only and deal with a simpler, smoother system.


2012 BMW 135i DCT, Late E series. VRSF meowless, ARM chargepipe, VRSF 7.5in race FMIC, Fuel it! Stage 2 LPFP- Sold
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
Bimmer_Boost's Avatar
Bimmer_Boost Bimmer_Boost is offline
Legend
 
Posts: 1,241
Join Date: Oct 2014
Car: 2011 e92 335i
Default 01-15-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfromani
Hopefully this isn't a necrothread. But since I started it I'll give it a jump start. Hadn't posted anything as I diagnosed the car with a bad PCV and didn't want to blame the JB4 until the car was fixed. I'd see 3166 codes about every 50-100 miles and sometimes even the dreaded "half engine" warning would appear. Had run the car with MAP 0 for months with out any CEL while I got around to replacing the valve cover.

For more info - what prompted me to think the PCV was bad was that under braking the car would sometimes make a chirping noise (kind of sounded like brake squeal but evidently a bad PCV on the N55 causes air to be pulled past the front and rear main seals making this chirp/whistle sound). With MAP 5 it would happen fairly frequently. On MAP 0 barely ever would you hear it.

Last week replaced the valve cover, switched over to MAP 5 and within 50 miles the 3166 code was back. Cleared the code and started a log for a few minutes of drive time at multiple throttle settings. That log is attached. 3166 code came back after about another 50 miles. cleared it and now back to map 0. If I can't figure out what is wrong the JB4 will come out as it's kind of pointless as it's my wife's car and she doesn't need to deal with random CEL.
Thank you for posting a log. I hope we can find a resolution for this issue.


2011 E92 335i Auto
12.0 @ 125MPH JB4
11.7 @ 120MPH E30 MHD / 0-60 3.66
Sold

2014 E84 X1 35i 12.85 @ 107MPH / 0-60 4.72 / 293 AWHP 305 AWTQ When stock
VRSF Chargepipe | BMS Intake | JB4 ISO | N20 TMAP | VRSF 7" Intercooler | ER Turbo Outlet |
Reply With Quote
(#41)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 29,077
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 01-15-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfromani
Last week replaced the valve cover, switched over to MAP 5 and within 50 miles the 3166 code was back. Cleared the code and started a log for a few minutes of drive time at multiple throttle settings. That log is attached. 3166 code came back after about another 50 miles. cleared it and now back to map 0. If I can't figure out what is wrong the JB4 will come out as it's kind of pointless as it's my wife's car and she doesn't need to deal with random CEL.
Did you follow the guidelines to put the brown manifold connector to stock for cars that experience this false alarm fault code?


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
CTM95's Avatar
CTM95 CTM95 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jul 2017
Car: 2013 135i
Default 01-15-2019, 05:28 PM

Im in the same boat, when I switched the connection back to stock I got a 28A0 code every time I started the car. I would clear it and it would come back randomly as I drove. I switched back to the JB4 being connected and now get the 3166 randomly but much less often then the 28A0. The 3166 code is accompanied by a 387f, and two tuner codes (2C90, 2774) now every time my SES light comes on, which will happen in every map except 0.


2013 135i DCT, 16k miles, BMS Intake/OCC, JB4, ETS 7" IC/CP, AR Down Pipe, GFB DV+, Berk Street Catback, 92/93 oct. - Totaled

2013 135is DCT, 46k miles, BMS Intake, JB4 w/ connect kit, ER CP, VRSF Down pipe, 92/93 oct.

Last edited by CTM95; 01-16-2019 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Add tuner codes.
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
mfromani mfromani is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: E93
Default 01-16-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Did you follow the guidelines to put the brown manifold connector to stock for cars that experience this false alarm fault code?
When I posted this thread I don't think anyone said to disconnect the brown (is the brown MAP) to stock. Maybe I missed it. Kind of assumed the MAP sensor was needed for the JB4 to work at full potential.

Current configuration is all JB4 connectors attached EXCEPT the fuel pressure connector as it was optional as per http://www.burgertuning.com/instructions/n55_stage1.pdf

I'll give that a shot when I have time to get to it. I think just need to pull the air box to get to it. thanks
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
mfromani mfromani is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: E93
Default 01-16-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendWarriorz
3166 code has nothing to do with the PCV valve, I had luck unplugging the MAP connection on the intake manifold and putting the stock one back in, leaving the rest of the JB4 connections plugged in. If all the codes that this little piggyback randomly throws bothers you so much (which it did to me), I would go MHD flash only and deal with a simpler, smoother system.
Whether it does or doesn't have anything to do with the PCV valve - anecdotally when in MAP 5 the chirp/whistle happened frequently and when in MAP 0 nearly never. I didn't want to blame the JB4 for the 3166 code until I knew the car was properly repaired.

One of the issues of random codes is that if you have to continually clear codes the OBDII readiness state gets reset. Which if you have to get a smog check not having the readiness codes set results in a fail. Thanks for the tip. I'd like to get the JB4 working properly as I hate to think I wasted 4 hours installing it
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
mishmosh mishmosh is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2018
Car: bmw x1
Default 03-19-2019, 05:24 AM

I think it most certainly is the JB4. I ran Map 0 all through winter. No 3166 code at all. After switching back to Map 5, it shows up after a few days.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 29,077
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 03-19-2019, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishmosh
I think it most certainly is the JB4. I ran Map 0 all through winter. No 3166 code at all. After switching back to Map 5, it shows up after a few days.
With brown MAP connection to stock?


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
mfromani mfromani is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: E93
Default 03-19-2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfromani
When I posted this thread I don't think anyone said to disconnect the brown (is the brown MAP) to stock. Maybe I missed it. Kind of assumed the MAP sensor was needed for the JB4 to work at full potential.

Current configuration is all JB4 connectors attached EXCEPT the fuel pressure connector as it was optional as per http://www.burgertuning.com/instructions/n55_stage1.pdf

I'll give that a shot when I have time to get to it. I think just need to pull the air box to get to it. thanks
Once again posting to my necro thread - apologies but it's the wife's car so I don't get to drive it much. - Finally got around to disconnecting the MAP to stock. Ran it in MAP0 for a while and then went to MAP 5 about middle of February. Good news is the 3166 went away. Bad news is now getting 387F all the time and also the 2C90, 28A0, 36C9 and sometimes the dreaded half engine light and the 2C57 reduced power mode/ boost disable. The SES light rarely comes on. It wasn't even on when the half engine light was one.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to take it out for drive. Went WOT on an on ramp and right as I'm getting ready to merge into some traffic car just feels like it hit a brick wall and loses power, half engine light is on and luckily the guy I was trying to merge in front of didn't plow into the back of the car. Pulled over and turned off car. Restarted and half engine light on. Stopped engine, removed key. Then restarted and half engine light gone. had 28A0, 2C90, 387F, and 2C57 codes in memory. I did not clear them. No SES. Drove the car hard on the way back home. Some logs attached. Next day was nice and my daughter wanted to drive the car as it was nice she wanted to have the top down. I switched the tune to map 0. She calls about 30 minutes later and says Idrive display says reduced power mode and there is a "weird light" on the dash (the half engine light). I tell her to stop and restart it. Clears the light. When she got home I cleared all the codes. Today I drove the car with no problems but 387F and 2C90 are showing as a code - no SES. I took a log of today also - attached. Really not sure at this point what to do next with this. I could just drive it around in MAP 0 when I'm not driving it but seems a bit pointless having a JB4 to drive it with the stock map 90% of the time. Plus with those pending codes I have no idea if the OBD readiness ever makes it set which will be a problem when its time to smog the car. Any suggestions?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-03-19 14_30_44 Map-0.csv (59.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: csv 2019-03-15 21_51_14 Map-5.csv (187.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: csv 2019-03-15 21_53_21 Map-5.csv (28.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: csv 2019-03-15 21_56_31 Map-5.csv (96.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: csv 2019-03-15 21_59_24 Map-5.csv (127.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: csv 2019-03-15 22_02_38 Map-5.csv (112.4 KB, 11 views)
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
mishmosh mishmosh is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2018
Car: bmw x1
Default 03-24-2019, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
With brown MAP connection to stock?
Haven't tried that yet. Was hesistant because other got a different code and more frequently. Will do that and report back.
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
mfromani mfromani is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: E93
Default 03-25-2019, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfromani
Once again posting to my necro thread - apologies but it's the wife's car so I don't get to drive it much. - Finally got around to disconnecting the MAP to stock. Ran it in MAP0 for a while and then went to MAP 5 about middle of February. Good news is the 3166 went away. Bad news is now getting 387F all the time and also the 2C90, 28A0, 36C9 and sometimes the dreaded half engine light and the 2C57 reduced power mode/ boost disable. The SES light rarely comes on. It wasn't even on when the half engine light was one.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to take it out for drive. Went WOT on an on ramp and right as I'm getting ready to merge into some traffic car just feels like it hit a brick wall and loses power, half engine light is on and luckily the guy I was trying to merge in front of didn't plow into the back of the car. Pulled over and turned off car. Restarted and half engine light on. Stopped engine, removed key. Then restarted and half engine light gone. had 28A0, 2C90, 387F, and 2C57 codes in memory. I did not clear them. No SES. Drove the car hard on the way back home. Some logs attached. Next day was nice and my daughter wanted to drive the car as it was nice she wanted to have the top down. I switched the tune to map 0. She calls about 30 minutes later and says Idrive display says reduced power mode and there is a "weird light" on the dash (the half engine light). I tell her to stop and restart it. Clears the light. When she got home I cleared all the codes. Today I drove the car with no problems but 387F and 2C90 are showing as a code - no SES. I took a log of today also - attached. Really not sure at this point what to do next with this. I could just drive it around in MAP 0 when I'm not driving it but seems a bit pointless having a JB4 to drive it with the stock map 90% of the time. Plus with those pending codes I have no idea if the OBD readiness ever makes it set which will be a problem when its time to smog the car. Any suggestions?
Bump
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 29,077
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 03-25-2019, 06:03 PM

Just getting back to this. Yes driving around in map0 isn't a good long term solution at all.

OK so with everything connected and on map1, the only code that triggers now is 3166?

What is menu12 set to in dash?


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2018, N54tech.com