N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2013 F21 M135i MT
Default Rev3 IOS JB4 Mobile and F series N55 help - 07-04-2016, 12:24 AM

Hi Guys,

Been using the Rev 3 Bluetooth module for around 4 months without any issues.

However recently moved back on to OBD N55 F series firmware, after getting my DME updated, I seem to have issues whenever the app is in use on the iPhone.

App version: JB4 IOS 5903
Firmware version : N55_FSERIES_OBDII_PWG_6.hex

The app turns on and functions perfectly fine with live data values etc, however after a couple of minutes, all parameters "freeze" besides "boost". Once this happens , even disconnecting and reconnecting again doesn't solve the issue.
Even disconnecting the bluetooth and closing the app, I cannot access the dash menu via stalk, as this does not function once the "freeze" happens.

Only after restarting the car, will the JB4 operate normally and in dash menu come back to operation again.

2013 F21 M135i 6MT
JB4 / PWG / BMS intake / BMS meth kit / FSB / ER CP / Down Pipe / VTT stg1 / Pure inlet / GFB DV+ / AFE air scoop / N20 Tmap / Rev3 Connect / M performance exhaust / ACS springs / H&R Trak spacers / M Performance V2 steering
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 07-04-2016, 11:10 PM

I'd recommend contacting Donnie or posting in the 3rd party JB4 interface thread.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.