N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#251)
Old

Car: 335i M sport
Default 12-16-2010, 11:42 AM

lol

2014 - M6 f06, FabWorx Ctlss **'s, JB4, FSB meth, Turner Exhaust.
2012 - 650i M sport JB stage 1 (Gone)
2009 - 335i N54 JB4, DINAN CAI, MACHT SHNELL **'S, HPF FMIC, ER CP, SYNAPSE BOV, EISENMANN RACE EXHAUST, BT OIL CC, COOLINGMIST/SNOW PERFORMANCE METH INJECTION - 427 WHP DYNOJET (Gone)
(#252)
Old

Car: E92
Default 12-16-2010, 05:46 PM

Alrite sooo after reading the first page i didnt really wanna read 12 pgs about ppl tlking about it, i just wanna know when the damm thing is coming out!!!!!!! i was planning on getting it for christmas but obviously thats not a posibility, sooooo is there any idea if its coming out in maybe a week a month or whattttt??????? I JUST CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(#253)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-16-2010, 05:58 PM

Shouldn't be too long. We're working on a batch of 1000 of them.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#254)
Old

Car: 135i msport
Default 12-16-2010, 06:19 PM

i got mine today...installed it in 20 min...and went for a rip...love it....
(#255)
Old
Call da Ambalamps

Car: 621whp/600tq MK4 Jetta and 135i
Default 12-16-2010, 08:16 PM

Terry, i was really ****ed up the other night, and i came up with a great idea, but you probably already thought of this.

How about turning the voice activated phone command function on the steering wheel into a voice activated command for the CAN tuning? I mean when it ask for a command you say "map XX" or whatever. Or say "meth on" or something?

May be too complicated to do, but sure would be cool!
(#256)
Old

Car: 335i e92
Default 12-16-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecord
i got mine today...installed it in 20 min...and went for a rip...love it....
hah... was messing around with mine for a solid 2 hours and still didn't get it done.

wired the power connection wrong.

it's hard being efficient working in 25 degree windy weather.
(#257)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 12-17-2010, 08:06 AM

Looking forward to JB4, I have the JB3 out and ready to send it in
(#258)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 12-17-2010, 08:28 AM

Loving the shift lights and may test out the gear dependent boost tonight at the track!

-2007 335i - All stock
12.3@118+mph

-2007 Suzuki SV650 - Evotech FE, M4 Carbon Slip-on, Solo Seat

(#259)
Old

Car: 08 135i vert with Sport and M options
Default 12-17-2010, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Shouldn't be too long. We're working on a batch of 1000 of them.

2008 Alpine White 135i Vert with the Value package, Cold Weather Package, Convenience Package, Premium Package, ///M Sport Package with paddle shifters, with 264 wheels.

www.gotashton.com
(#260)
Old

Default 12-17-2010, 09:08 PM

im stocking the forums on a friday night, waiting for the new jb4 alpha list.. im too obsessed
(#261)
Old
Shake n' Bake

Car: 08 E92 335i
Default 12-17-2010, 09:14 PM

+1....I'm in Australia stuck on business and hoping to catch it even with a 14hr time difference. I've got a few weeks to play with it once I get back!!

JB4 w/BEF-E85/Alpina TFlash/DCI/Inlets/BT Intercooler/AR Elbow/Dual Meth M8/M5/Al CP w/BOV/3.5 bar TMAP/Index 12 Injectors/Boost a Pump/Silicone Vacuum lines/BMS OCC/RB External PCV/Mishimoto OCC/Plugged Ports/3''DownBreathers/MFactory LSD/Black Al Wrapped Trim/Android CCC upgrade w/JB4app/Matte White Wrap/Matte Black Kidneys/MTech Front Lip&Skirts/Angel Eyes/ Fogs&Corners/Smoked Turning Lights/Coilovers/Drilled&Slotted Rotors/19''M405s on 235/275/69K miles
(#262)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-17-2010, 09:14 PM

LOL nothing wrong with that! Probably won't open up another group until around Wed though.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#263)
Old

Default 12-17-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
LOL nothing wrong with that! Probably won't open up another group until around Wed though.
aahh can't wait!
(#264)
Old

Car: 2007 335i coupe
Default 12-17-2010, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Damn you! I'm flying to Germany on Tuesday!

2007 E92 N54, JB4 G5 ISO W/ BMS Flash, RB Turbos, Meth W/ FSB & CM10, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, CPE FMIC, AR Design CLDP's, ** Fix, Quaife LSD
(#265)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-17-2010, 11:21 PM

Working on getting the AFR logging up and running next. Right now it's logging the actual sensor value so up next is to scale the value based on the attenuation to get the true AFR. Right now only the rear bank is viewable but will likely either add both or have it take the leaner of the two for display.

Burger Motorsports

(#266)
Old

Default 12-17-2010, 11:33 PM

Does this mean that maybe, some day, we'll see AFR instead of oil temp?

2007 E92 N54, JB4 G5 ISO W/ BMS Flash, RB Turbos, Meth W/ FSB & CM10, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, CPE FMIC, AR Design CLDP's, ** Fix, Quaife LSD
(#267)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-17-2010, 11:39 PM

We can throw it on the gauge selection if anyone wants it.

Burger Motorsports

(#268)
Old

Default 12-17-2010, 11:47 PM

I would definitely want it if it will not be affected by the ** fix

(#269)
Old

Car: 335i M sport
Default 12-18-2010, 12:23 AM

So who ever owns one can already send it in for the g4 exchange ? and is it the auto tune or the map selection like on the 2.0 ? is there a progressive meth map as well ?

2014 - M6 f06, FabWorx Ctlss **'s, JB4, FSB meth, Turner Exhaust.
2012 - 650i M sport JB stage 1 (Gone)
2009 - 335i N54 JB4, DINAN CAI, MACHT SHNELL **'S, HPF FMIC, ER CP, SYNAPSE BOV, EISENMANN RACE EXHAUST, BT OIL CC, COOLINGMIST/SNOW PERFORMANCE METH INJECTION - 427 WHP DYNOJET (Gone)
(#270)
Old

Car: 07 e92 335 6MT
Default 12-18-2010, 05:42 AM

hey Terry,on that last log posted....is that map 1, FBOs, on 91 pump?
(#271)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-18-2010, 11:51 AM

I don't recall as it was a customers log but I think stock + 50/50 meth?

Burger Motorsports

(#272)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-18-2010, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iMspizzle
So who ever owns one can already send it in for the g4 exchange ? and is it the auto tune or the map selection like on the 2.0 ? is there a progressive meth map as well ?
Just read the first post for answers to those questions!

Burger Motorsports

(#273)
Old

Car: 2010 135i
Default 12-18-2010, 12:57 PM

Terry, can you briefly explain the auto tune? Does the JB4 "auto tune" take into account altitude and octane? I have never quite gotten mine where I want it up here in CO after multiple log runs.
I guess what I'm asking if, in my case, map3 is not enough power and map 5 is sometimes too much (occasional timing pulls and surging) will auto tune mode put me somewhere in the middle? Looking forward to the JB4! I'm hoping it'll be my fix!

2010 135i | 6MT | Le Mans | Prem Pkg | M Pkg | CA | Hi-Fi | Boston | Other Cool Stuff
(#274)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-18-2010, 01:02 PM

It's turned off right now. The problem with the JB3 at elevation has to do with the modeling system and boost control. JB4 is 100% better up there even with autotuning off. You'll use map 1.

Burger Motorsports

(#275)
Old

Car: 2010 135i
Default 12-18-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
It's turned off right now. The problem with the JB3 at elevation has to do with the modeling system and boost control. JB4 is 100% better up there even with autotuning off. You'll use map 1.
Oh yeah, that's what I wanna hear!
I'm ready - let's do this.

2010 135i | 6MT | Le Mans | Prem Pkg | M Pkg | CA | Hi-Fi | Boston | Other Cool Stuff