N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#526)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-23-2016, 10:03 AM

When our E92 gets back I'll work on incorporating the 2STEP and anti-lag systems together.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#527)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 02-23-2016, 01:01 PM

awesome, 2 step and antilag all in one can't wait.
(#528)
Old

Car: AW 135i
Default 02-23-2016, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
When our E92 gets back I'll work on incorporating the 2STEP and anti-lag systems together.
Now thats exciting!

2010 AW/BLK 135i VM 6465 Single Turbo, JB4 + MHD, VRSF CP & Tial, Big Tom, Fuel-It PI + Stage 3 + Return + Ethanol Sensor, BMW PE, MFactory LSD & Axles, Spec 3+ & MFactory SMFW, RB External PCV
Best stock turbo 12.5 @ 19.46 spinning all the way down
RIP 2008 AW/BL 135i
(#529)
Old

Car: 2007 BMW 335i 6-SPD
Default 02-23-2016, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBeemah
Now thats exciting!
This is great.... now we will have more theater.
(#530)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 03-01-2016, 11:46 AM

Question, if I'm doing a 40roll or something will pressing the volume button keep me at that speed?

|2008 135i N54 | VRSF FBO| Motiv Port Injection | BMS PI Controller| AD-E ST Kit 6062 | JB4 G5 ISO 13.0 | BMS ST/MHD E85 Flash | 60% e70 | Fuel-It Stage3 LPFP | Spec2+/SMFW |3.5 TMAP | NLS

"stock"
(#531)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-01-2016, 12:16 PM

Close. You'll accelerate a bit.

To engage anti-lag you need to let off the gas, press the button, then press the gas. Otherwise the DME may lock it out until you let off the gas.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#532)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 03-01-2016, 12:22 PM

cool i was guessing that.
I can't hook at 13psi in 2nd anymore on r888's using antilaggg now. ;(

|2008 135i N54 | VRSF FBO| Motiv Port Injection | BMS PI Controller| AD-E ST Kit 6062 | JB4 G5 ISO 13.0 | BMS ST/MHD E85 Flash | 60% e70 | Fuel-It Stage3 LPFP | Spec2+/SMFW |3.5 TMAP | NLS

"stock"
(#533)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-02-2016, 09:04 AM

Map6-1500 is a antilag specific boost cap. Comes in handy sometimes.

Burger Motorsports

(#534)
Old

Car: 2008 335i 6mt
Default 03-03-2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
For hardware would this utilize the anti lag chip, 2step relay, or both? Might hold off on purchasing until these are combined
(#535)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-03-2016, 01:27 PM

Strictly software stuff. Hardware is unchanged.

Burger Motorsports

(#536)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 03-04-2016, 12:04 AM

Can we permanently remove brake signal interferience with the antilag? I use to be able to brake boost with great 60ft times. Now there seems to be a 1 sec lag
(#537)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-04-2016, 09:30 AM

It has a speed trigger so should not enable until ~30mph. Have a log of a launch? Does IAT drop?

Burger Motorsports

(#538)
Old

Car: 135
Default 03-04-2016, 11:23 AM

Holy ****, I just read all 20+ pages to get the whole history and evolution of this feature. Makes sense. Question is how much better than traditional brake boosting is this for hybrid twins?

Next up, 30+ pages on the port and injection sticky

2009 135i 6MT Jet Black, FBO+
(#539)
Old

Car: 2008 BMW 335i sport
Default 03-21-2016, 08:58 AM

So this cannot be used with stock turbos and 93 octane?

***** less ***** and Intake only right now btw
(#540)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-21-2016, 04:10 PM

It could be. But we suggest E85. With stock turbos I don't think there is much real world benefit as they spool very quickly on their own anyway.

Burger Motorsports

(#541)
Old

Car: 2009 335i e92
Default 03-22-2016, 04:50 PM

damn I was planning on getting this just to have as a fun toy but i'm fbo on stock turbos. can anyone comment if this is still "fun" with stock turbos? does the torque hit you in the back all at once when taking off from a roll?

2009 335i e92 n54 | FBO | JB4 | e85 flash |
(#542)
Old

Car: 2010 535i
Default 03-22-2016, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbo
damn I was planning on getting this just to have as a fun toy but i'm fbo on stock turbos. can anyone comment if this is still "fun" with stock turbos? does the torque hit you in the back all at once when taking off from a roll?
You definitely get a burst of speed from it. There is an advantage if you are doing roll races or need a quick burst of speed to do a power move.

(#543)
Old

Car: 07'' 335i coupe
Default 03-23-2016, 03:57 PM

Terry is this compatable with Automatics?

JB4 ISO - ***** less Dump ***** - BMS DCI - VRSF 7" intercooler - BMW PE exhaust - Charge pipe & Raceport BOV - Stage 2 fuel pump - BMS E85 Flash/E55 mix, running map7 - BMS Catchcan - Quaife LSD - 19'' Beyern wheels - Msport suspension - Aero front lip - Lux V5's - Mid kick rear spoiler - Dark tint - Msport steering wheel with M3 paddles & trim
(#544)
Old

Car: 08 E92 335i N54
Default 03-23-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwheath
Terry is this compatable with Automatics?
Yes, im running it with the steptronic transmission.

2008 e92 335i M-Sport|JB4 G5|MHD BMS BEF|BMS DCI|VRSF **|Alpina 7603537|BMS OCC|RB PCV|Stage 2 LPFP|Fuel It! ES-1 fuel lines with Ethanol Sensor and JB4 analyser|MMP Silicone Inlets|4 Bar TMAP|VRSF 7" FMIC
(#545)
Old

Car: e92 335i
Default 04-10-2016, 11:49 PM

Will this work on a Z4 35i DCT?
(#546)
Old

Car: 335i DCT
Default 04-10-2016, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrS24
Will this work on a Z4 35i DCT?
Interested to know this also.
(#547)
Old

Car: 07'' 335i coupe
Default 04-11-2016, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatz86
Yes, im running it with the steptronic transmission.
I have it fitted but doesnt seem to work?? Foot off pedal, hold down volume button, floor pedal then release?

JB4 ISO - ***** less Dump ***** - BMS DCI - VRSF 7" intercooler - BMW PE exhaust - Charge pipe & Raceport BOV - Stage 2 fuel pump - BMS E85 Flash/E55 mix, running map7 - BMS Catchcan - Quaife LSD - 19'' Beyern wheels - Msport suspension - Aero front lip - Lux V5's - Mid kick rear spoiler - Dark tint - Msport steering wheel with M3 paddles & trim
(#548)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-11-2016, 07:40 AM

Log it if you need help.

Burger Motorsports

(#549)
Old

Car: Z4 35i
Default 04-15-2016, 07:56 AM

I bought for z4 35i it will be work right?

Z4 35i sdrive
(#550)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-15-2016, 09:23 AM

Yes, anti-lag works for all N54 models.

Burger Motorsports