N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old

Car: 335i 318ti
Default 08-15-2015, 01:50 PM

Congrats T!

Just got my M4 this week. JB4 in short order.
(#27)
Old

Car: E92 M3
Default 08-17-2015, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
I'll have to do some VBOX 1/4 mile runs next just to get a feeling for what sort of traps we're looking at with the car. Gut feeling is around 132mph in 60s weather but I might be a bit optimistic.
I think that's doable Terry, can you do a standing burnout with the F8X M3/M4 or does the DCT disengage?

16 F82 M4 ZCP - DCT - JB4 - Meth - 1/2 Mile 161MPH
08 E92 M3 - DCT - Built Motor - ESS VT3-750 SC
710 WHP/495 WTQ STD CF @ 14.4psi
6.1s 60-130MPH (Drag Strip)
174.12 MPH Shift-S3ctor Standing 1/2 Mile - E9X WR
(#28)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-17-2015, 04:00 PM

Never tried but I doubt it. Best we can probably do is a rolling burnout.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#29)
Old

Car: E92 DCT ///M
Default 08-18-2015, 12:44 AM

Probably worth a line lock kit. Took about 2 hours to install from start to finish. Awesome burnouts/traction with heated up tires
(#30)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-20-2015, 10:02 PM

Same tuning & settings on more of a slope. 6.35s.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#31)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 09-04-2015, 02:14 AM

Hi therry, can you Show me a log in Datazap with your upgrade Turbos ? i will see the ignition after the shift. A lot of 335i DCT user had Problems with the ignition after the gear shift.

I will buy a M3 F80 with DCT next year and have no interest of this Problem with the break after the gear shift...

Last edited by dani335i; 09-04-2015 at 02:39 AM..
(#32)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-06-2015, 02:58 PM

Log is in the first post.

Burger Motorsports

(#33)
Old

Default OEM 100-200km/h times - 10-08-2015, 05:55 PM

Hey guys.
Which times did you guys achieve 100-200km/h with a stock car? I've just measured mine and corrected the runs to 0% slope. I've also tested different shifting strategies. Seems like we should shift @ redline which is cool.

8.5s was the time with a slope of -1% and uncorrected. Best corrected time (0% slope) was 8.7s. Seems quite fast to me for a 100% stock car but data back up the last run I did with the PBox a few weeks ago.

Best

335i N55 DCT
(#34)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-08-2015, 06:21 PM

Use the vboxtools.com website to analyze the VBOX files.

Burger Motorsports

(#35)
Old

Default 10-09-2015, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Attached for the same run.

What a crazy run :D Congratulations Terry
(#36)
Old

Default 10-09-2015, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Use the vboxtools.com website to analyze the VBOX files.
Here we go:

335i N55 DCT
(#37)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-09-2015, 08:36 AM

Not bad! What mods? As you can see in the log on mine I start in 3rd gear which has been working pretty well. Helps with traction.

Burger Motorsports

(#38)
Old

Car: 2011 e92 335xi
Default 10-09-2015, 09:17 AM

Dayyyum! Impressive as always

If TPG can break into the 10s, well then....I know you can T!
(#39)
Old
One tire fire

Car: E92 335, 6MT
Default 10-10-2015, 03:24 PM

<-- Quite literally I am sure, lol.

'18 Magnetic Gray Raptor
'19 GT3 RS Weissach
'09 997.1 6MT: FBO, 65mm VTGs. 730 whp
'18 Nardo Gray RS3 APR stage 2, 10.72 @ 130
(#40)
Old

Default 10-10-2015, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Not bad! What mods? As you can see in the log on mine I start in 3rd gear which has been working pretty well. Helps with traction.
Car is 100% stock except a heat resistant golden foil around the Intercooler + around the OEM Chargepipes which shouldn't do much.

Really interested to see how the car runs with a JB. It's already in place since two month or so but just not connected .

Will do a dyno first on Map0, then Map4 + Log, then 1 + 2 + 7. Car runs only 102 Octane ARAL Ultimate since day 1.

Edit: I've also started in 3rd gear. The rear always breaks loose if I start in 3rd or below

335i N55 DCT

Last edited by 335iFFM; 10-10-2015 at 06:23 PM..
(#41)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-10-2015, 09:05 PM

Sounds good. Be sure to do a few runs on each map for adaption!

Burger Motorsports