N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default Phoenix Racing Aluminum Intake Manifold w/ Port Injection - 05-15-2018, 04:21 PM

Hey guys,

We've been going back and forth with China for awhile now and finally got these things to where we're really happy with them. Looks similar to other Chinese intake manifolds out, but with a couple minor differences. We also include a extra USA hardware package with better orings, the correct plugs for extra ports, and everything else needed to install successfully.

In addition we've teamed up with Fuel-IT to offer a matching plug and play fuel injector kit with flow matched 750cc injectors, their unique locking quick fit fuel line connector, line, and required fuel side fittings.

Manifold itself is $599, with the Fuel-IT injector kit $999. We've got around 50 of them in stock.

http://www.burgertuning.com/N54_PORT..._MANIFOLD.html

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 05-15-2018, 04:53 PM

I've been looking forward to this for the integrated port injection feature alone, so glad to see this release at this price point. I've been very impressed with the Phoenix Race FMIC so far, and this piece looks nice as well. Just picked one up with all the fueling options along with a JB4 PI controller. Might as well as put the full package with the PI controller option into the drop down menu as I'm sure a lot of people will need the same combination I did.

Quick question, if I already have the Fuel-It! tank to HPFP fuel line upgrade with an ethanol sensor installed, will I need any additional lines or anything?

Visit Chadillac2000's 2008 135i Road Warrior Daily Driver Single Turbo Build Thread HERE

ACF PTE 6062 BB Top Mount ST Kit, Fuel-It! Stage 3 LPFP, Phoenix Racing Port Injection Manifold + RACE FMIC, JB4 + BMS ST E85 PI BEF
(#3)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-15-2018, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadillac2000
I've been looking forward to this for the integrated port injection feature alone, so glad to see this release at this price point. I've been very impressed with the Phoenix Race FMIC so far, and this piece looks nice as well. Just picked one up with all the fueling options along with a JB4 PI controller. Might as well as put the full package with the PI controller option into the drop down menu as I'm sure a lot of people will need the same combination I did.

Quick question, if I already have the Fuel-It! tank to HPFP fuel line upgrade with an ethanol sensor installed, will I need any additional lines or anything?
The line that T's off that will be supplied so no need to worry.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#4)
Old
Demigod

Car: 12' 135i
Default 05-15-2018, 07:53 PM

Looks cool but N54 only? Laaaaaaame

12' DCT 135i
#PURETURBOS
#FUELIT
(#5)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-15-2018, 07:57 PM

N55 in testing.

Burger Motorsports

(#6)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 05-15-2018, 08:03 PM

Great

'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
W.R. 11.01 @127.6mph, LUCHOJB4, BMS BEF MHD, E85/Reg + meth 24.8psi ~ Set-up on Drag Track online instagram @luchocampusano ➡
(#7)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 05-15-2018, 08:29 PM

Any testing (gains) done with the manifold itself compared to the stock manifold?

2007 335i - MHD, VRSF 7" FMIC, PLM *****, Stage 2 Fuel-it!
(#8)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-15-2018, 08:43 PM

Manifolds don't really add any power. They are stronger, offer a little better distribution, fewer leak points compared to fuel rail kits, get the injectors on the top where it's easy to see and service them, and do flow more. But manifolds are not a big power gainer in and of themselves as the factory intake manifold is not a power restriction in most situations.

Burger Motorsports

(#9)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-15-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:

We'll have these up on our website tomorrow with a plethora of options.

In your case, if you order the "Bronze" kit, if you let us know you have an ethanol sensor, we'll extend the line and include the correct fitting for your ethanol sensor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newguy123
Looks cool but N54 only? Laaaaaaame
We'll be test fitting the N55 shortly. I believe that manifold is currently in route and should be here this week.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#10)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 05-15-2018, 10:59 PM

At 599, what exactly do you get? Fuel rail and fittings?
(#11)
Old
Demigod

Car: Bmw M2
Default 05-15-2018, 10:59 PM

Does it have a high quality anodization so it can resist ethanol and methanol?

It's important for those of us who like using those types of fuels.

2017 BMW M2 - Alpine White, 6MT, Fully Loaded
Mods: Stock for now
(#12)
Old

Car: E90 335i
Default 05-16-2018, 01:02 AM

Are the kids gonna have methanol compatible injectors for people that wanna run port meth?

2009 335i Msport stock turbos. Mods: jb4/mhd Race flash , bms intake, vrsf charge pipe, Rb pcv valve, AA *****ss *********, muffler delete, Bms meth kit.
Best 1/4 mile is 12.3 @113mph with 93Oct and meth add at 55 on map3 .
(#13)
Old
Demigod

Default 05-16-2018, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90M335i
Are the kids gonna have methanol compatible injectors for people that wanna run port meth?
I believe the standard e85 injectors are also methanol compatible according to Steve.

(#14)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-16-2018, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowon
Does it have a high quality anodization so it can resist ethanol and methanol?

It's important for those of us who like using those types of fuels.
It has been tested on full e85 for about 2 years now without any discoloration or corrosion.

Burger Motorsports

(#15)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-16-2018, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDE/E92
At 599, what exactly do you get? Fuel rail and fittings?
Manifold, fuel rail, fittings, excluding fuel line and fitting. Everything in the first picture basically.

Burger Motorsports

(#16)
Old
Demigod

Default 05-16-2018, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
It has been tested on full e85 for about 2 years now without any discoloration or corrosion.
Nice! Any testing with 100% methanol?

(#17)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 05-16-2018, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Manifold, fuel rail, fittings, excluding line and T fitting. Everything in the first picture basically.
Great... keep taking my money
(#18)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-16-2018, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Manifold, fuel rail, fittings, and line to T from the LPFP. Everything in the first picture basically.
For $599 they get the intake, fuel rail, fittings, and our USA hardware package. But the line and T are part of the $999 injector kit.

Burger Motorsports

(#19)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-16-2018, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
For $599 they get the intake, fuel rail, fittings, and our USA hardware package. But the line and T are part of the $999 injector kit.
Ahh, gotcha thank you for the clarification.

Burger Motorsports

(#20)
Old

Default 05-16-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
The line that T's off that will be supplied so no need to worry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve @ BMS/Fuel-It!
We'll have these up on our website tomorrow with a plethora of options.

In your case, if you order the "Bronze" kit, if you let us know you have an ethanol sensor, we'll extend the line and include the correct fitting for your ethanol sensor.
Looks like some conflicting answers here possibly. I would just PM you guys, but thought this might be useful conversation. This is what I currently have installed, but not sure how that t-fitting plays in to things, or if I need what Steve is referring to.

and how the line connects to my stock HPFP:

Will that simple t-fitting work with what I currently have?

Visit Chadillac2000's 2008 135i Road Warrior Daily Driver Single Turbo Build Thread HERE

ACF PTE 6062 BB Top Mount ST Kit, Fuel-It! Stage 3 LPFP, Phoenix Racing Port Injection Manifold + RACE FMIC, JB4 + BMS ST E85 PI BEF
(#21)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-16-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:

Yup, that T fitting is a male and female that will sit right in between the hardline and your upgraded line.

Burger Motorsports

(#22)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-16-2018, 09:59 AM

All of the kits are now up on our website and can be purchased there as well. We'll be adding more pictures and updates to the website in the next few days for all the fuel line options.

http://www.fuel-it.com/phoenix-racin...ort-injection/

All kits starting at $599

Enter the code "phoenix" at checkout for a $100 discount

Quote:
Looks like some conflicting answers here possibly. I would just PM you guys, but thought this might be useful conversation. This is what I currently have installed, but not sure how that t-fitting plays in to things, or if I need what Steve is referring to.

and how the line connects to my stock HPFP:

The T-fitting will work and you can choose either option but it won't be as clean and you'll have two fittings at the HPFP connection that will get a bit bulky. If you order our Bronze kit, you will get the upgraded Y fitting with the new Cam-lock fitting that gets rid of that plastic clip and will extend down to your ethanol sensor. Just be sure to let us know when ordering that you have the ethanol sensor so we include the correct line length and fitting for you.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#23)
Old

Default 05-16-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Yup, that T fitting is a male and female that will sit right in between the hardline and your upgraded line.
Awesome. That's what I thought, but thanks for the clarification.

(#24)
Old

Default 05-16-2018, 11:19 AM

Any plan to sell these without the fuel accessories? Just manifold and caps for the port fuel bungs?

Also, extra questions. How much does it weigh. Is it tapped for 1/4" vacuum for bov?

2010 135i M-Sport 6MT Jet Black
N54 | Build Thread
(#25)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-16-2018, 01:22 PM

It's 599 for just manifold. You can try to cap injectors but not sure if or how that could be done. Has 1/4 fitting for bov.

Burger Motorsports