N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old

Car: f10
Default 03-30-2017, 05:07 PM

You guys need more help with testing and datalogging??

2014 Singapore Grey 550i @the_blackdiamondf10 @Bigbezzee
(#52)
Old

Car: 550i
Default 04-10-2017, 03:32 PM

Any idea when the JB4 for n63tu might be for sale?
(#53)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 04-10-2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma99a
This! ^

Burgerized Cars:
17 X5 50i
16 Golf R
13 M5
08 135i

Check out my videos
http://www.youtube.com/gvahan#p/u
(#54)
Old

Car: Alpine White e92 335i Coupe
Default 04-10-2017, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf
This! ^

That! ^
(#55)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-11-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma99a
There are maybe 5 systems out now and we're waiting for more data and feedback to roll in before expanding that.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#56)
Old

Car: 2013 bmw 750i
Default 04-11-2017, 09:21 AM

What about who already have the jb plus ?!
You said maybe we will get some discount ....
One more question when is the intake for n63tu coming out ?
(#57)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-11-2017, 09:36 AM

I don't have an ETA on the intake... We're working on it though. Doing it right is a slow process due to the CNC bits we're adding.

On the Stage1 n63tu discount I haven't made any decision on that yet. Probably a 50% trade in credit on it though.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#58)
Old

Default 04-11-2017, 09:42 AM

Ok
Let me know when can I buy
And get credit...
thanks (;
(#59)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 04-12-2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
I don't have an ETA on the intake... We're working on it though. Doing it right is a slow process due to the CNC bits we're adding.

On the Stage1 n63tu discount I haven't made any decision on that yet. Probably a 50% trade in credit on it though.
Hey Terry,
Will you have an option for those who don't want to cut wires? ie plug n play?
If so what should we expect gains wise with nothing else?

Burgerized Cars:
17 X5 50i
16 Golf R
13 M5
08 135i

Check out my videos
http://www.youtube.com/gvahan#p/u
(#60)
Old

Car: F06 650i GC
Default 04-14-2017, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf
Hey Terry,
Will you have an option for those who don't want to cut wires? ie plug n play?
If so what should we expect gains wise with nothing else?
This ^ Please terry, what if we don't want to cut cables??
Moreover, when so you expect to launch this upgrade for sale??
(#61)
Old

Default 04-15-2017, 05:17 AM

Hi terry
When is the intake system for the n63tu coming out for sale ?
And what about the down ***** * problams do you know to tell us what happened or what is wrong?!

Last edited by kokoN63TU; 04-17-2017 at 02:30 PM..
(#62)
Old

Car: 135 and M3
Default Intake - 04-16-2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:

Will intake be N63 compatible or ONLY N63TU?
(#63)
Old

Car: 2011 E90 335i
Default 04-24-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Was able to strap it down with the BCM installed and I'm very impressed with the factory turbo performance. Made a drama free 570whp on E35 fuel. Still no meth, no exhaust mods, etc.

The only drawback with the BCM is you need to cut an OEM wire to install it. It will likely remain an optional part of the n63tu JB4 system, but if you're looking for big gains, it made a huge difference. So much so that we are maxing out the factory 2.5bar TMAP sensors. Fortunately the JB4 can run 3.5bar TMAP sensors. We'll be swapping over soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRwTYHwA0-1/
That's an awesome news for N63tu guys
Going this Friday to pick up 2014 M550i
Terry any updates on intake & new JB4?

F10 N63tu @FrozenF10 Grey with full OEM M5 conversion Beta JB4/BCM, GTX3076r | F10 stealth progressive meth| Custom inlets with CAI | Eibach springs| custom exh**st with 😼less dwnps |
E90 N55 VS2 DBB with custom inlet-short air intake | BMS JB4/MHD bef/ISO+FF wires E50 corn | 100% Meth-Injection | BMS-occ,cf,ocv, | Big Tom FMIC | Fuel-it S2 LPFP | 5" CP-E ** | BMW-pe |
(#64)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-01-2017, 02:19 PM

Hey guys,

Finally was able to get our n63tu back to the dyno. Changes since last time are simply adding in 3.5bar TMAP sensors raising the tuning ceiling from ~21psi to ~36psi. Of course, the factory turbos peaked out around ~25psi. But at least the sensor range is there when we need it.

Car continues to impress. SAE figures were around 592whp IIRC. They added STD back to winpep8.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#65)
Old
Anti-Social

Car: 2017 X3 xDrive35i
Default 05-01-2017, 03:15 PM

So 600/635 wheel. Whats the M5 making?

BTW those intakes look way better than the maze of ***** from N63intakes. Maybe a set of Pures and *** next?

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
2000 F150 Lightning
2018 Equinox LT 2.0T
(#66)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Car: bmw 335i
Default 05-01-2017, 03:26 PM

This car is just so fun to drive now.
JB4/BCM and intake for 190+ wheel hp and 170+ wheel torque gain. What a great buy this JB4 is going to be when released.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#67)
Old

Default 05-01-2017, 03:32 PM

Wow!! That's like an M6 on on stage 1! I may just get into an AWD 550i next time around. You're gonna piss off BMW Terry

Singapore Grey M6 GC
(#68)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-01-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_L
So 600/635 wheel. Whats the M5 making?

BTW those intakes look way better than the maze of ***** from N63intakes. Maybe a set of Pures and *** next?
The intake is just a prototype. Working on a CNC based solution but so with many projects going the CNC guy we have doing it is really backed up. =/

Burger Motorsports

(#69)
Old

Car: 2010 535
Default 05-09-2017, 10:04 PM

I wish he would tested the intake on the N63. I wonder what the N63 would have dyno'd with the exact same mods as this N6tu��

2012 550i M sport - JB stage 1

Last edited by 535_BiTurbo; 05-10-2017 at 01:28 PM..
(#70)
Old

Default 05-12-2017, 09:05 AM

Quote:
The intake is just a prototype. Working on a CNC based solution but so with many projects going the CNC guy we have doing it is really backed up. =/
Need to hire one more CNC guy

F10 N63tu @FrozenF10 Grey with full OEM M5 conversion Beta JB4/BCM, GTX3076r | F10 stealth progressive meth| Custom inlets with CAI | Eibach springs| custom exh**st with 😼less dwnps |
E90 N55 VS2 DBB with custom inlet-short air intake | BMS JB4/MHD bef/ISO+FF wires E50 corn | 100% Meth-Injection | BMS-occ,cf,ocv, | Big Tom FMIC | Fuel-it S2 LPFP | 5" CP-E ** | BMW-pe |
(#71)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-12-2017, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M335
Need to hire one more CNC guy
We have two guys now who can do the CNC design work but they are both backed up. We're working on it.

Burger Motorsports

(#72)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Car: bmw 335i
Default 05-12-2017, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M335
Terry let me get that beta intake with BCM for my beta n63tu Jb4. Oh & pair 3.5bar sensors
Intake won't be available for few weeks.
The design we are going for takes takes, but would be worth the wait

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#73)
Old

Default 05-21-2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando @ BMS
Intake won't be available for few weeks.
The design we are going for takes takes, but would be worth the wait
Can we see some raw pictures of prototype intake?

Last edited by M335; 05-21-2017 at 12:57 PM..
(#74)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-21-2017, 01:02 PM

Sorry, first photos posted will be when they are in stock and ready for sale.

Burger Motorsports

(#75)
Old

Car: 440i F32
Default 05-27-2017, 03:12 AM

Any news when the jb4 for the n63tu will be out for the public? Thank you

F32 440i JB4
F11 550i N63tu JB4