N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 135i
Default Coding for BMW (Cincinnati Area) - 03-11-2013, 12:57 AM

**Disclaimer**
Due to the 07Tundra Temper Tantrum (See Below) I need to make this clear. I do this on the side for people who want to pay a lower cost or just don't want to do coding themselves. Typically weekends work best but I can work evenings if arranged. I am not a business but will try to arrange a time that benefits us both. I do, however, do professional transactions where I back up all modules (E-mailed to you), List all code names/modules that I changed, and ensure all functionality. IF YOU ARE IMPATENT AND NEED IT ASAP, Im sorry I may not be the best choice due to my availability.
**End Disclaimer**

Decided to open up my services to anyone in the area. Below are some of the coding options I can do for newer BMWs. Additionally I can do Alpina B3 Steptronic flashes and m5 Euro flashes for E60 SMGs

List of Coding Examples
(Certain features are limited by Model Year and Options)

Video in Motion for Hard Drive based CIC iDrive equipped vehicles
LCI Tail Retrofit
Remove Bulb Errors
Complete windshield wiper cycle when you shut the car off
Remove Key in Ignition Gong
Disable seatbelt warnings for driver and passenger
Disable iDrive startup legal disclaimer
Unlock all doors when you remove the key
Keyfob auto ejects when engine off
AC off when Auto Climate pressed
Sunroof Closes when Rain-sensor detects rain
Close Convertible Top from Keyfob
Close sunroof & roll windows up/down with Keyfob
Fold/unfold mirrors with Keyfob
Remove amber side markers
Fog lights on with high beam/flashers
Disable window safety feature

2011 BMW VO 1M
ViE 3884 GTW 67mm 1.0AR Hot Side T51r Mod | PR Coil Packs
JB4 ISO | MHD | PR Stage 4 Elite | DOC Intake Manifold + TiAL + Pi
Seibon Dome Hood | Spec Twin Disk | PSP 900 IC | Slek Front Lip / Diffuser
Apex EC7 Wheels | KW HAS | N55 Mid + Y Pipe | P3 | ADe Catch Can

Last edited by Six Pot; 04-16-2013 at 06:33 PM..
(#2)
Old

Default 04-08-2013, 06:33 AM

I can do coding and installs. PM Sent

2011 BMW VO 1M
(#3)
Old

Default 04-16-2013, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tundra
Really? Thanks for the call, You shouldn't waste peoples time with false advertising. I highly doubt you know how to do anything!
Quote:
So I take it this is a bust, I've pm'd you with my contact info and nothing. I don't know if you get a bunch of pple who dont follow thru or not but I was very serious.Thanks
First and foremost, I do this as a side job and this is not my full time job. What that means is I can only do it when I have availability. Having said that I did contact you on Saturday 4/13 (Call and Text) with no response.

If you want to rant and make false accusations about my work and what I am capable of that's perfectly fine since there are plenty of people on here, 1addicts, and M5boards who can vouch for my work. I apologize if I cant do this in your timeframes, you can either be patient or find someone else who can do it.

Regardless I am not going to go back and forth about this topic, if you still want the work done we can arrange that. Additionally I will PM you my number if you want to reach out to me directly.

2011 BMW VO 1M

Last edited by Six Pot; 04-16-2013 at 06:38 PM..
(#4)
Old

Default 04-16-2013, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Call and text which i received 0 I'm retired so I have no timeframes very flexible. A phone call would have been nice customer service or even a pm but dude i got nothing from you. You know I've waited this long I'll keep waiting. Thank God you dont do this full time.
Again if I need to take screen shots of my cell phone showing you I attempted to contact, I have no problems doing so. Unless you gave me the wrong number, I contacted you via what you sent in your PM. Please stop trashing this post with useless data. I am not a business, as stated above, so don't expect five second turnaround times on responses. Ultimately I do this on the side, when I can, in order to offer a low cost since its on limited timing. Please stop being immature and either quit with the 18 year old antics or contact me if you want formal resolution. You HAVE my number, the mature approach would be to communicate without starting drama on the forums.

2011 BMW VO 1M

Last edited by Six Pot; 04-16-2013 at 09:18 AM..
(#5)
Old

Default 04-16-2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
18 old you're are truly funny! You should then state that in your thread That you will only do work when it's convienant for you and customers will have to wait. Then I wouldn't have expect more from you. No thanks I will ask nothing from or need anything you. You did not contact me at all maybe you dialed the wrong number.But seriously I have been waiting 2 weeks for a flash that might take 15min. You're correct i will stop posting as it a big waste of my time.
Not to mention a big waste of everyone else's by hearing you whine like an 18 year old and cause unneeded overhead on this forum. As always this is one off and I am glad to do it for anyone who can be patient (and have done so multiple times without issues ). I never said that I am a business nor said I have business hours so I don't know why I need a disclaimer. I contacted you via the number provided and that's that. Please troll somewhere else, I even offered to help you after the fact but you continue to post worthless data

2011 BMW VO 1M

Last edited by Six Pot; 04-16-2013 at 01:05 PM..
(#6)
Old

Default 04-16-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Just make sure you tell your customers that everything will be done on your time. As long as you do that you're golden.

Truly amazing I have gotten more of a response out you now than in the past 2 weeks. Didn't know it would take this!! You should apply this type attention to your customers...
Again when I talk to people we arrange times that work for both of us, not your one sided rambling. Again your words are a waste of E space and hold no weight. Move along.

2011 BMW VO 1M
(#7)
Old

Default 04-16-2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
It's amazing you never spoke to me but you claim you tried. Why would not want to get this done, your're ridiculous let me reach out to you but not want to get it done yup you're right once again. It's called customer service you obviously don't know what that is. It's ok I will do it myself as I do have the time and money to do it so no worries. But you still can't deny the fact that it took you two weeks to "try" and call me; anyway you look at it that's not cool.

That's like Terry answering an email whenever he had time......ok
This is to the point of absurdness so at this point I guess I have no choice to outline all the facts since you are now questioning my integrity and ethics. First and foremost lets review the facts:

1)We exchanged PM between the dates 4/7 and 4/12. Thats 5 days not two weeks.
2)All PMs were responded to within 24 hours other than the last message where you wanted me to call you. I explained the week was hectic (Car got hit and was dealing with that) and assured you I would call
3)Called Saturday 4/13 and left a text message
4)You said you would post no more on this thread yet you post two more times since. Whos say do ratio is off?
5) I never once implied I am a company and this is my day to day job

Furthermore here are all the screen shots to back up said data (Number blurred but the same):

Now with that said, I believe that Ive given you prompt service even though I am not a business. Additionally I am not Terry, this is Terrys life/Job and his customer service beats even corporations that hire masses to support people. I do this on the side to help people get what they want without spending an arm and a leg on coding or installs like meth.

Im not here to fight or debate but when someone is going to question my integrity and how manage my time then Im going to pull out the cold hard facts. Everyone else who would like coding done by me can decide whose telling the facts after this. Additionally, I can provide plenty of names of people who I have worked with in the past.

I dont hold grudges and I am still willing to help you if you need it. You have my number and if you would like to arrange something this weekend I am more than happy to work with you on timing.

2011 BMW VO 1M
(#8)
Old

Default 04-16-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Then you dialed the wrong number..I have no call or text from you brother. There is no reason for me to deny this call from when I'm wanting this done. Dont worry about it i will do my own stuff. Maybe you should post that in your thread whenever you can get to it you can do it. Then there are no expectations! You and I are completely different my friend if I advertised that I could provide a service and I had customer waiting i would do it come hell or high water because i put myself in that persons shoes and they probably need or want it done ASAP. Anyway beating a dead horse!
Fair enough, minus the gap where I had to deal with things, I responded promptly. The numbers are the same so if you PMed me incorrectly I cant help that.

You need to put yourself in other shoes where people do this to assist others so they can benefit from this at a lower cost. There are trade offs to that since this is not a business of mine, just a side thing I offer to people.

And yes we are different, I proven your falsehoods and showed detailed data on all transactions so its all transparent. Follow threw with your own words and stop trashing this thread.

2011 BMW VO 1M
(#9)
Old

Default 04-16-2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
This is crazy It just keeps going I'm done you win I'm wrong for expecting something that i would good call customer service.
Thank god! Anyone can see the thread in detail and make their choice based on the data at hand. I added a "Disclaimer" so there is no further confusion

2011 BMW VO 1M
(#10)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 04-16-2013, 06:48 PM

:

2008 BMW 535i
JB4 G5, BMS Pump Flash, ( Updated FW ), DCI,
Eisenmann Race Exhaust
ER CP
E60 **
450 HP / 480 TQ ( when running AEM 320, 50% E85 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51z_sELokzk
(#11)
Old

Default 04-16-2013, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skysurfer
:
LOL, wish that wasn't the case but if someone wants to make accusations and falsify what transpired, I have no choice but to make it clear and data driven so everyone can see.

2011 BMW VO 1M
(#12)
Old

Default 04-16-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Thank you for this experience as I will never treat a customer like you have. Yes anyone can see I waited for responses. But yet today there is no wait what so ever how about providing this type of customer service everywhere in your business.
Again not a business and have never claimed it to be, your just making yourself look dumb now. You even continue to be toxic after the facts showed you lie and don't keep to your own words. Also you will see there are replies to all your PMs in the picture, do I need to screenshot my SENT inbox? I hope other vendors or people wanting to provide help on this forum stay far far away from you cause we all have lives and sometimes cant be responsive on your timeframe nor are telepathic to know the phone number ,you sent, was wrong.

2011 BMW VO 1M
(#13)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 04-16-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Is that some good popcorn? lol
Good and entertainment to go with

thanx

2008 BMW 535i
JB4 G5, BMS Pump Flash, ( Updated FW ), DCI,
Eisenmann Race Exhaust
ER CP
E60 **
450 HP / 480 TQ ( when running AEM 320, 50% E85 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51z_sELokzk
(#14)
Old

Default 05-02-2013, 10:33 PM

Learn something? You really have no life if your going to beat a dead horse and continue to state non-sense that makes you look like an idiot. Here we have someone who is like "Im going to code it myself" then beg people on the forums to code for him. Again one of the many lies from a very shady individual.

2011 BMW VO 1M
(#15)
Old

Default 05-03-2013, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Never said i was going to code anything myself that's why I was willing to drive and beating a dead horse? I believe in the start of your thread you state "Because of 07tundra's temper tantrum". So simply clarifying if you would have posted that you could only do this when you had free time in the beginning I would have none not expect anything from you in prompt manner that's all.
Dude read your own pile of garbage you wrote in post #15. Pretty sure you said that your doing it yourself:

"It's amazing you never spoke to me but you claim you tried. Why would not want to get this done, your're ridiculous let me reach out to you but not want to get it done yup you're right once again. It's called customer service you obviously don't know what that is. It's ok I will do it myself as I do have the time and money to do it so no worries. But you still can't deny the fact that it took you two weeks to "try" and call me; anyway you look at it that's not cool.

That's like Terry answering an email whenever he had time......ok"

2011 BMW VO 1M
(#16)
Old

Default 05-03-2013, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Have a good life buddy!
Bhahaha, you to kid

2011 BMW VO 1M
(#17)
Old

Car: 335 e90 spt pack 6mt
Default 06-25-2013, 02:35 AM

wow...
(#18)
Old

Car: 2009 335 i xdrive
Default 07-15-2013, 12:44 PM

Do you do meth installs? I'm in Cincy too.

2009 335 Xdrive pulled by a Newfoundland
(#19)
Old

Car: 2009 BMW 335i sport e90 sedan
Default 08-24-2016, 11:47 PM

Hey six pot. Do you do brand new OEM turbochargers and a 7" intercooler?
Text Robert at five one 3-six hundred-2633
I have a 2009 335i n54 sedan sport like new never seen winter. I have all parts.
(#20)
Old

Car: 07 E92 335i
Default 09-15-2016, 09:01 AM

Robert, PM me or text/call at five13 76zero 87six8

Evan

2008 535xi Sport
BMS DCI - ER Charge pipe - Synapse BOV - 5992s - RB PCV - E60 Sport Trans Flash/Retrofit - BMS OCC - DIY IC Piping - E30 - MHD stage1+

Stay tuned for my custom E60 inlets