N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Stinger
Lightbulb BMS Tial BOV kit for 3.3TT - 10-27-2018, 07:39 AM

Terry, just wondering if you had any updates on this kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9QQ3G4UyoI
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-27-2018, 09:33 PM

It's under production. When we have them in stock we'll post! Hopefully not too much longer.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Default 10-28-2018, 08:05 AM

Awesome. Can't wait, just installed my Intercooler and will compliment it nicely.
(#4)
Old

Default 11-17-2018, 02:51 PM

Any updates Terry. Need this for my Fmic upgrade
(#5)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 11-17-2018, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR STINGER
Any updates Terry. Need this for my Fmic upgrade
We should have them soon, probably a week or two. What FMIC did you get? Got any pictures?

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#6)
Old

Default 11-17-2018, 03:53 PM

Jonny Tig FMIC KIT from Australia.
(#7)
Old

Default 11-19-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
We should have them soon, probably a week or two. What FMIC did you get? Got any pictures?
Awesome. Looking forward to it.

Running the same setup as @KLR STINGER
(#8)
Old

Car: 2016 340i
Default 11-24-2018, 03:37 PM

Will you sell just the adapter for those who already have a TiAl laying around the garage? )
(#9)
Old

Car: 2018 Stinger GT2
Default 01-25-2019, 05:05 AM

I received my adapter and TiAl and got them installed last night. just a couple questions.

The caps for the intake ports are thinner than the stock hose, so the clamps do not work with the caps. I know this is the intake side so it won't see much pressure, but do you use a different clamp or been running it without one with no problem?

The barb on the top of the TiAl is larger than the signal hose. Did you replace the hose with a transition hose or is there a smaller barb for the TiAl?

When I first started up the car, it was idle searching from 1,000 rpm to 1,400 rpm for about 2 minutes, then settled down. Is this expected?

thanks
(#10)
Old

Default 01-26-2019, 12:25 PM

@Terry @ BMS

I saw that you recently released the Tial adapter for the Stinger and I would like to order one, however I was wondering if you have a polished finish option. I have aftermarket intercooler ***** and intakes and the finish on those is polished and I would the adapter to match them.

Thanks in advance.
Rob
(#11)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-26-2019, 12:51 PM

They are all glossy black, but I do have one unfinished one from our development car if you'd like.

Burger Motorsports

(#12)
Old

Default 01-26-2019, 12:57 PM

I dont mind it. Is it polished?
(#13)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-26-2019, 01:21 PM

Email me and I can sort out a photo for you. terry@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports

(#14)
Old

Default 01-27-2019, 12:24 PM

Done
(#15)
Old

Car: 2016 340i
Default 01-28-2019, 04:32 PM

Anybody know what the purpose of the BOV Solenoid is? Can it be bypassed when upgrading to the Tial BOV and running a 6mm vacuum line?
(#16)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-28-2019, 04:35 PM

It gives the ECU the ability to dump manifold boost under WOT as a safety, I'd leave it in place.

Burger Motorsports