(#1)
Old

Car: 2018 M240
Default B58 map 5 log check - 03-17-2019, 04:30 PM

This is map 5 from the new update.
3 gallons e85, the rest 93
I estimate it to be about E25 or so

Car felt good what you guys think
This is actually a log from launching the car. I let off a little in the beginning because it was wheel hopping.

Exhaust
Intake
Stock cats
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-03-17 19_06_40 Map-5.csv (12.3 KB, 44 views)
(#2)
Old
BMW After BMW

Car: BMW M240i
Default 03-21-2019, 03:55 PM

Not bad. You're pulling timing in early part of the run, though, and trims are high in places.

Better logs would be from 2.5k to redline, starting in 3rd.

Can you be more specific about your mods?

As a reference point, I drive this car too, with 93 octane, and I could not even sniff this map without adding meth. I have the BMS intake but no other mods.

2017 F23/M240i Convertible (B58) / 6MT / FF Wires / EWG Wires / BMS Air Intake / Stock Exhaust / BMS Meth (100%) / 93 Octane
(#3)
Old

Car: 2018 M240
Default 03-21-2019, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYous
Not bad. You're pulling timing in early part of the run, though, and trims are high in places.

As a reference point, I drive this car too, with 93 octane, and I could not even sniff this map without adding meth. I have the BMS intake but no other mods.
I been logging from digs because in the past, even though the log looks good from low rpm to redline, when I dig the car, the results arenít the same.

Agency power intake
Awe exhaust
(#4)
Old

Car: M240i
Default Same Camp :: What Gives - 05-10-2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYous

I added JB4 less than a year ago and have just started experimenting. I've started following your post as much as possible. I don't understand how this is possible unless there is some major difference between the DME maps on these cars. I have high trims, low timing and closures even on MAP2. I'm adding fuel wires this weekend and will likely add WMI next.

I'm kinda curious as to how BEF will play into this with such a variance between the same platform. For the record, mine is 2018, purchased Oct 2017.

If you have a moment, I'd like to get your take. Thx.
(#5)
Old
BMW After BMW

Car: BMW M240i
Default 05-11-2019, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B58_M240
I added JB4 less than a year ago and have just started experimenting. I've started following your post as much as possible. I don't understand how this is possible unless there is some major difference between the DME maps on these cars. I have high trims, low timing and closures even on MAP2. I'm adding fuel wires this weekend and will likely add WMI next.

I'm kinda curious as to how BEF will play into this with such a variance between the same platform. For the record, mine is 2018, purchased Oct 2017.

If you have a moment, I'd like to get your take. Thx.
The BEF solves a lot of the problems. It takes care of the IPW fuel limit and allows tuners to push higher. Your throttle closures will probably go away.
You're still going to need meth to really push the car hard though, into the 18-19-20 psi range.

2017 F23/M240i Convertible (B58) / 6MT / FF Wires / EWG Wires / BMS Air Intake / Stock Exhaust / BMS Meth (100%) / 93 Octane