N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default Coding/Inpa - 05-20-2017, 01:13 PM

Hey guys need some help here because I completely gave up after hours..I had inpa and everything that went with it and was working great. Mostly just used it for coding injectors which is where im at today. I had what I would imagine to be a old version of inpa. Ive coded up to index 9 injectors and I bought brand new index 12 and im doing the exact same thing I did before and im getting error messages. So I decided to try and update myself and I completely messed it all up and cant even get my old version back. I completely give up. Do you need a newer version of inpa to code these new injectors? I had the old version remotely installed on my laptop and I would like to possibly do that again with a new version. So im asking for help to get these things coded for me and the program back on my laptop or however the cool kids do it these days
(#2)
Old
Ballin' out of control.

Car: 2009 BMW 335i
Default 05-21-2017, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedbmw89
Hey guys need some help here because I completely gave up after hours..I had inpa and everything that went with it and was working great. Mostly just used it for coding injectors which is where im at today. I had what I would imagine to be a old version of inpa. Ive coded up to index 9 injectors and I bought brand new index 12 and im doing the exact same thing I did before and im getting error messages. So I decided to try and update myself and I completely messed it all up and cant even get my old version back. I completely give up. Do you need a newer version of inpa to code these new injectors? I had the old version remotely installed on my laptop and I would like to possibly do that again with a new version. So im asking for help to get these things coded for me and the program back on my laptop or however the cool kids do it these days
No, index 12 injectors do not require a 'newer' version of INPA for fuel injector volume calibration.

BMW Standard Tools 2.12 contains the latest release of INPA, version 5.0.6.

MSD80 INPA script version 1.001 (circa 2006) or later will definitely code index 12 injectors.

Alpina B3 Flash/BMS OCC/ER CP/ETS 5/HKS BOV/M3 Control Arms/OFT