N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old

Car: 2011 BMW 535i
Default 06-11-2021, 07:04 AM

2 more logs. Both logs were done in Sport +, manual mode, 3rd and 4th gear.
Map 7, running an E30 blend.
Attached Files
File Type: csv P12_M7_R1_210610_225849.csv (16.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: csv P12_M7_R1_210610_230709.csv (17.0 KB, 5 views)

Checkout my YouTube channel, Like and Subscribe. I am trying to grow the channel so I can bring more F10 content.
Coming soon: MHD BEF, M-Sport Front Conversion, New Wheels, 6wb Cluster, fmic, Strut Bar..........
(#27)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 06-11-2021, 10:47 AM

Looks pretty normal. A bit of overboost at tip in and you're about maxing out the turbo but a few more good pulls should help dial things in a bit more. Not a lot more you're going to get out of the stock turbo. Timing looks pretty good, a few small corrections up top but not bad. You could try a couple more gallons of E85 to see how that looks.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#28)
Old

Default 06-11-2021, 11:15 AM

Thank you for reviewing. Quick question, as I'm looking at the first log I see where after the over boosting my Boost is running below target for the remainder of the log. Is that something I should be concerned with?

Also, do you feel the Fueling is where it should be? I am chasing a sporadic issue where every few weeks on startup, my fp_h reading plummets to the 2's and 3's and the car idles rough and dies. If I shut the car off for 30 seconds to let the system sleep and then restart, the issue goes away and everything drives perfectly. I get no codes or drivetrain malfunction, but I'm not sure what's happening. I'm currently looking into adding a lpfp sensor, so I can monitor my pressure on the low side.

Checkout my YouTube channel, Like and Subscribe. I am trying to grow the channel so I can bring more F10 content.
Coming soon: MHD BEF, M-Sport Front Conversion, New Wheels, 6wb Cluster, fmic, Strut Bar..........
(#29)
Old

Default Today, 01:47 PM

Ok, I need some help regarding this hpfp pressure issue. I hooked up my MHD adapter and was able to pull these shadow codes that weren't showing up on the JB4. From a quick google search, it seems people are saying this could be related to the tune. Has anyone else dealt with these issues? I just replaced the DMTL pump so hopefully that code won't return.
Attached Images