Old

Car: N54 335i auto xdrive
Default Anti lag not working - 04-29-2019, 05:50 PM

Hi, cannot get my anti lag to work. Please help

Automatic with xdrive

Firmware 32 14
Option 4/2 e85 bef map 5
Has xdelete and xhp

Only adjusted 1st gear boost to 5, no other setting changes.

Brake on and floor gas and it takes off, same with volume down button.

Anything I am missing that you can think of or how to troubleshoot?

Thank you
(#952)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-29-2019, 05:53 PM

Post JB4 log.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#953)
Old

Default 04-29-2019, 06:02 PM

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: csv 0_2019-04-28 13_23_08_Map-5.csv (46.7 KB, 13 views)
(#954)
Old

Car: Bmw 335i 2007 N54
Default 04-29-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredm21
Used to have mhd pump gas (jb4_IJEOS_pump) and since today racegas (jb4_IJEOS_race)
Will be driving my car tomorrow for work, would you like more logs or specific infos?
I just installed another antilag set up on my buddy's car and it does the same thing.
Thanks

-07 335i coupe
BMS charge pipe
Turbosmart BOV
VRSF down pipe
BMS WMI with single nozzle ( 10 )
JB4 map 3 w/bluetooth & antiliag
Afe intake filter
BMS intercooler
BMS tranny cooler
BMS Double baffle catch can
MHD BEF Racegas
-Running 91 octane with WMI
(#955)
Old

Default 05-01-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredm21
Will be driving my car tomorrow for work, would you like more logs or specific infos?
I just installed another antilag set up on my buddy's car and it does the same thing.
Thanks
Anyone please? I have 4 more cars to do and still no answers.

-07 335i coupe
BMS charge pipe
Turbosmart BOV
VRSF down pipe
Afe intake filter
BMS intercooler
BMS tranny cooler
MHD BEF Racegas
(#956)
Old

Default 05-01-2019, 09:18 AM

My problem was wiring. In directions I took #17 as the opposite side as what it should be. In install photos it shows red and yellow wire on same side as anti lag jumper. I had on back side which also is labeled in a way it could be #17. Love the feature! Anyone know if sprint booster and anti lag will work together? I still feel the slow throttle curve of the auto even though it initially launches hard.
(#957)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-01-2019, 09:21 AM

Nice!

We offer a pedal tuner you could try out: https://www.burgermotorsports.com/pr.../jb4-pedal-box

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#958)
Old

Default 05-01-2019, 09:25 AM

Perfect thanks!
(#959)
Old

Car: 09 E90 335i Msport
Default 05-01-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 M335i
Got a couple quick logs today. Couldn't for long as it didnt feel right, cars jerks a lot, no pops or bangs and 5min later my coolant temp hi the sky at 230.. never seen that even in hot summer days, and my performance v2 wheel freaked out and the oil/coolant temp that show up froze and didn't adjust until I unplugged the battery..
Not sure if freak accident or what's up..
Can anybody take a peak at these logs? Posted a couple weeks ago and didn't get any replies.. car still shakes violently when trying rolling antilag and no pops.. builds a bit of boost.. please help!
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-04-21 00_04_21_Map-3 antilag.csv (6.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: csv 2019-04-21 00_04_50_Map-3 antilag.csv (5.4 KB, 8 views)
(#960)
Old

Default 05-02-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Timing isn't dropping as it should when IAT drops.. What is the full name of the BEF loaded?
Any solution Terry? I doubled checked all my connections and they are right! It would be great to know what to do since I purchased couples of unit!

-07 335i coupe
BMS charge pipe
Turbosmart BOV
VRSF down pipe
Afe intake filter
BMS intercooler
BMS tranny cooler
MHD BEF Racegas
(#961)
Old

Car: 2008 BSM 135i
Default 05-04-2019, 11:22 AM

I just updated to the latest single turbo firmware. Want to try the 2-step/anti-lag integration. On the JB4 mobile app, my option for FUD bit3 is PI Tip In Enrichment Logic BETA. Is that the correct one to activate? I don’t know that I want to mess with my PI settings, lol.

🔧 Check out my 750HP 135i build: my1series.com
📷 Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/jakespence
🎬 Watch me on YouTube: youtube.com/jakespence135
🌟 Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/jake_spence
🏁 Shop BMW merchandise: bimmerstreet.com
(#962)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-04-2019, 11:36 AM

It's WMI bit3 not FUD. On the WMI page.

Burger Motorsports

(#963)
Old

Car: 2008 BSM 135i
Default 05-04-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
It's WMI bit3 not FUD. On the WMI page.
Got it... misinterpreted the instructions. Loading up now!

🔧 Check out my 750HP 135i build: my1series.com
📷 Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/jakespence
🎬 Watch me on YouTube: youtube.com/jakespence135
🌟 Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/jake_spence
🏁 Shop BMW merchandise: bimmerstreet.com
(#964)
Old

Default 05-04-2019, 04:02 PM

Does 1st gear boost setting for anti lag also lower 1st gear max boost when anti lag not engaged? At setting of 5 the car stays at 0 boost in first gear, doesnt even go to 5 psi.. At setting of 10 it seems fine but I did not want to launch at 10psi with stock drivetrain but want full boost after anti lag disables. Is this possible Or is it fine to launch at 10 psi on stock drivetrain? Thanks!
(#965)
Old

Default 05-09-2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Can anybody take a peak at these logs? Posted a couple weeks ago and didn't get any replies.. car still shakes violently when trying rolling antilag and no pops.. builds a bit of boost.. please help!
Someone please check out logs at post 122.. antilag is acting very weird!
(#966)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-13-2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Using anti-lag + 2TEP? I'd uncouple them with the WMI page setting if they are not working well together for you.

Burger Motorsports

(#967)
Old

Default 05-13-2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Using anti-lag + 2TEP? I'd uncouple them with the WMI page setting if they are not working well together for you.
Hey Terry, can you please have a look at my issue with anti-lag in the previous post. Still no antilag working! Iat still only going down at -6 and no timing deop.

Thank you

-07 335i coupe
BMS charge pipe
Turbosmart BOV
VRSF down pipe
Afe intake filter
BMS intercooler
BMS tranny cooler
MHD BEF Racegas
(#968)
Old

Default 05-13-2019, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Isn't the whole of this to have them work together? It worked a little better on the previous software.
(#969)
Old

Car: Bmw e92 335i
Default Launch Control - 05-14-2019, 03:00 AM

Hi Terry,

I already have the anti-lag chip installed for the BMS PI and the wire (yet to be installed), Trebila has made the necessary changes to the BEF?

As my main goal for anti-lag is 1/4 mile launch control. I need to understand what settings I need to adjust on the JB4 to be able have the car sit at say 2800rpm / 10psi with the brake and gas pedal fully depressed?

At the moment I don't see any adjustable parameters for this in the settings?

Cheers Russ

VTT Stage 2+ turbos, BMS JB4, EOS PI with BMS controller, RB Inlets and Outlets, VRSF CP and Intercooler. Tial bov, miltek exhaust. Tuned by Trebila. Bimmer Life coils, step 2 colder plugs, Full M3 rear end conversion.
11.3@127 (https://www.shakespearecountyraceway.co.uk)
(#970)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 05-15-2019, 08:28 PM

@Terry
Is it possible for me to install a jb4, put it into map 0.
Continue using my NON BEFMHD custom flash. AND use the 2step/anti lag feature?
Or do I NEED a bef.

I ask because I do not use a jb4 port injection controller.. However I run port injection while running my custom tune.
So me going to trying a jb4 OTS Single Turbo E85 BEF you guys have here on the site does not work for me.

I prefer to stick with my current tune, and just add these features because the tune is extremely well done by Twisted Tuning and makes phenomenal power while being within my comfort zone.

Last edited by Vdkay; 05-15-2019 at 08:34 PM..
(#971)
Old

Default 05-16-2019, 06:57 PM

Well I guess I will never get a reply here and also tried by email. Thank’s a lot for the no reply and also for the great... not after sale service.

This was the last BMS product I was buying. I would’ve appreciate to get an answer good or not.

For any people reading this, note that I had no issue whatsoever with any other product from bms.

-07 335i coupe
BMS charge pipe
Turbosmart BOV
VRSF down pipe
Afe intake filter
BMS intercooler
BMS tranny cooler
MHD BEF Racegas