N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#351)
Old

Car: 2018 Honda Civic Sport
Default 05-01-2019, 08:45 PM

Hey Guys,

It's getting hot in B.C. now! Any news on the new Intercooler??

(#352)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-02-2019, 08:09 AM

It's in the works but no time frame yet, sorry. These things can be slow to start.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#353)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Car: bmw 335i
Default 05-02-2019, 04:03 PM

Around 2-4 months away. It will be well worth the wait.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#354)
Old

Default 05-02-2019, 06:45 PM

Keep it up guys! Love your stuff!
(#355)
Old

Car: 2017 Honda Civic Type R
Default 05-05-2019, 09:52 AM

Terry-

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm the CTR owner over in the northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area who did some JB4 testing this winter. One of your BMW customers acted as a liaison for us. I think I was one of the very first CTR owners to use the JB4--thanks for the opportunity!

Anyways, attached are some logs with a newly installed Mishimoto intake. I'm running 93 octane. I was hoping to get some feedback and make sure all the numbers look safe.

The car screamed when it was just stock + JB4. The JB4 and intake is just bonkers.

Take care!
(#356)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-05-2019, 11:56 AM

Raise your boost safety to 25psi and grab another log on map2. Also update to latest firmware in the first post for typeR if you haven't already.

Burger Motorsports

(#357)
Old

Car: 2017 Honda Civic Type R
Default 05-05-2019, 06:13 PM

Alrighty, how's this one looking?
(#358)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-05-2019, 09:32 PM

Looks good to me!
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#359)
Old

Car: Honda C-RV
Default 05-07-2019, 12:18 PM

Ok, I bit the bullet and ordered it
Attached Images

(#360)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-07-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accurus

Burger Motorsports

(#361)
Old

Default 05-07-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accurus
FYI you don't have to remove the lower resonator box
I tried to remove it and realized it was unnecessary - EASY INSTALL!
(#362)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-07-2019, 04:48 PM

Really easy install.

Burger Motorsports

(#363)
Old

Talking 05-07-2019, 06:34 PM

I'll install it after my oil change in a few days, I'm also wondering about that intercooler upgrade . 33c temps here today heat soak is real!
(#364)
Old

Car: Honda Accord EXL 1.5 Turbo
Default Mobile app metrics - 05-08-2019, 12:40 AM

Hi Terry,

Is there a way you can send me descriptions of the metrics in JB4 mobile app, so that I understand what each metric is?

Many thanks
(#365)
Old

Default 05-08-2019, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klpaleo
Hi Terry,

Is there a way you can send me descriptions of the metrics in JB4 mobile app, so that I understand what each metric is?

Many thanks
Logging Parameters and their Meaning - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#366)
Old

Car: 2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T
Default 05-08-2019, 05:06 PM

Well, I am almost two months on the JB4 with my 2018 Accord 1.5T, love it and haven't noticed any issues. Love having the app to display certain things, and I always baby the care until temp is 170 degrees. Been on Map 2 for over a month without issue, but I have always run 93. Have not tried map 3 yet, and I still have messed with the draggy yet.

2018 Honda Accord 1.5T CVT
PRL Stage 1 Intake
BMS JB4
Enkei TFR Wheels
(#367)
Old

Smile 05-09-2019, 12:20 PM

Ok I need to clean the engine bay now

Only other problem is honda's 4k rev limit in neutral, I can't hear it sing!
Attached Images

Last edited by Accurus; 05-09-2019 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: rev limiter
(#368)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-09-2019, 04:50 PM

Nice!

Burger Motorsports

(#369)
Old

Default 05-09-2019, 08:23 PM

Decided to move into map 3 tonight.

PRL Stage 1 Intake
BMS JB4
Enkei TFR Wheels
(#370)
Old

Default 05-16-2019, 05:38 AM

Map 3 actually feels smoother in power delivery, it's hard to explain. I see no evidence of addition knock control either over map 2. Knock control will rise a little on the highway on cruise, other than that it is quiet.

I need to get a log and send it in.

PRL Stage 1 Intake
BMS JB4
Enkei TFR Wheels
(#371)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-16-2019, 09:10 AM

You've got the tools there to check it so run whatever is working best for you!

Burger Motorsports