N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#426)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-24-2019, 07:43 PM

Log map1 to start.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#427)
Old

Car: Honda Civic
Default 06-24-2019, 07:47 PM

Terry, I have already run with map 1,2 and 3. Right now I use map 3 and my car runs very fast but I would like to know if I can use map 4 and 5 with 93 octane petrol from Mexico Mobil. I have no problem
(#428)
Old

Car: Honda Civic Type R
Default 06-24-2019, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Is there a specific timestamp on the map1 log you noticed the issue come up so I can focus in on the details?
Can you Look at 1700, 3150 and 4120. I would only notice at on Area on track, when in 5th WOT. I would get one or two jerks like running out of gas for a second
(#429)
Old

Car: Civic type r
Cool New to jb4 - Yesterday, 03:33 AM

Whatí up guys am new to the jb4 I love it so far and I been looking at
All these posts itís been really helpful.. I have A type r I just put it on map 4 30 percent e85 four gallons and the rest 93 oct is this safe ??
(#430)
Old

Car: Honda Civic type R
Default Yesterday, 08:22 AM

I would advise you to log map 1 and gradually build up once it has been properly reviewed , As type R has fueling issues it struggles with e85 blends. I can't believe nobody has done logs with ethanol yet but run it anyway without really knowing what's going on in there.
(#431)
Old
Tuner

Default Yesterday, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alextyper
Whatí up guys am new to the jb4 I love it so far and I been looking at
All these posts itís been really helpful.. I have A type r I just put it on map 4 30 percent e85 four gallons and the rest 93 oct is this safe ??
Our testing with the R showed fuel pressure issues even on map1 with enough E85. So I'd have to see your specific logs for tuning advice! Some cars seem to be able to get away with it.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#432)
Old
Tuner

Default Yesterday, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoTypeR
Can you Look at 1700, 3150 and 4120. I would only notice at on Area on track, when in 5th WOT. I would get one or two jerks like running out of gas for a second
Just sort of scanning along I can't see anything obvious in the logs. One test might be to use map6 to enter say 2.0 across the board and evaluate under similar conditions. Could it just be spark blow out from too large of a plug gap?
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports