N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default MHD Flashing for F Series and JB4 Back End Flash Map Development - 10-02-2017, 12:33 PM

With the recent release of F series OBDII flashing tools for MHD its time for a central thread for development discussion, FAQ, JB4 BEF map distribution, etc.

Suggested Flashing Cable: http://burgertuning.com/OBDII_MHD_CO...ASH_CABLE.html

S55 M3/M4 BEF Maps are posted in their own thread now: https://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=605637

General directions:

1) Download MHD F Series Flashing software to your android device.
2) There is a $249 for N55, $299 for S55 per VIN license fee for flashing maps. You will not need to purchase any map packs as BMS is providing those free of charge, and you also do not need to purchase a logging module as you'll be using the JB4 for logging.
3) To flash just unplug the JB4 from the OBDII port while flashing and plug it back in when done. You don't need to set the JB4 to map0 before flashing because with its OBDII removed it can't interfere on the CANbus
4) Flash "Stage 0" using the MHD tools to start. The initial flash takes around 20-30min so a battery charger is suggested. Assuming it loads properly and the car starts, you're good to go.
5) Load the latest JB4 firmware for your vehicle. We've recently redesigned all F series firmware for must faster datalogging and added extra channels to facilitate dialing in the back end flash maps.
6) Set FutureUseD #6 on. This is going to become the universal F series flag to let the JB4 know you've equipped the vehicle with a back end flash map triggering whatever tuning changes we want to happen on the JB4 end as a result.
7) After successfully flashing "Stage 0" download and load the appropriate BEF from the package at the bottom of this post. You will load the BEF using the "Flash a Backend" option within MHD which ports the changes we've made over to your specific ECU when flashing.

Note once installed and the JB4 is set to BEF mode (FutureUseD bit6 on) the boost targets on each map will change to higher boost absolute maps designed specifically for use with BEF maps. Actual boost targets will vary by JB4 firmware version.

As always our JB4 BEF maps will be provided free of charge and fully unlocked so those of you who are interested can tweak them to your specific needs.

Click here to download the latest 8/2/18 maps. Note they are subject to change and when we make revisions we increment the number on each one to keep track of the changes.

Recent changes:

1) Addressed false alarm under boost fault code in various map versions
2) Minor changes we've made along the way during development
3) Incremented the version of maps within the same family to avoid confusion

There are several F series models that each require a unique map. To differentiate them we've labeled each file:

EWG: 2014+ EWG models (except M2 and S55 models)
S55: 2015+ M3/M4 models
PWG1: For the PWG models I'm not sure yet which cars need which one, but MHD won't let you load the wrong one. Most cars seem to be PWG2.
PWG2:
PWG3:
M2: They have their own dedicated map set

PUMP: Intended for low grade fuels.
RACE: Intended for use on pump fuels and E85 mixtures up to 50%.
E85: Intended for use on heavy E85 mixtures of 30-100%. Note the N55 generally has a hard time supporting more than 30-40% E85 due to a weak high pressure fuel pump. If your fuel pressure is crashing you know you need to reduce the E85 mixture, reduce boost, or add in WMI or port injection.

Starting work on the FAQ. It's a work in progress. I'll update it as I see more questions come in and as development progresses.

FAQ:

What benefits does a back end flash map add to the JB4?

Adding in the back end flash map allows JB4 adjustment over a wider range of engine parameters than are available on the factory flash. Including direct adjustment of timing and fueling tables, VANOS adjustment, fuel scalar adjustment for heavier E85 mixtures than possible JB4 only, speed limiter delete, optional exhaust burble, higher calculated torque reported to the automatic transmission, and a host of other parameters than are only possible via flashing the DME.

What are the benefits of running a JB4 with a flash rather than flash only for tuning?

While it's possible to tune an F series without a JB4 doing so comes with many disadvantages.

1) With JB4s unique features and logic paths, combined with the flexibility of adjusting DME tables directly via the back end flash map, you get better quality, safety, and more powerful tuning. The JB4 includes more robust safety systems than are possible via flash only. Starting with fundamental safety systems like reverting to a safety map if boost exceeds your safety setting, if the air/fuel ratio in either bank turns dangerously lean, or if fuel pressure drops below a safe level. While you might think the DME alone can handle these basic safety systems surprisingly it's not the case. The DME will happily let you run along at full power and a 18:1 AFR, with boost pegged, and the only fuel pressure safety provided is when fuel pressure drops down so low fuel injection itself has to be suspended.

2) More mapping options including absolute boost target maps. The JB4 boost control system is programmed to offer both absolute and additive maps. Absolute meaning you'll always target a specific boost level. Unlike the DME which naturally implements a LOAD control system where boost levels go down when it's cold and go up when its warm. The opposite of what you generally want for turbocharged performance. In addition the JB4 is quick and easily adaptable to a wide range of setups eliminating the need for expensive custom boost tuning and the risks that come with repeated logs on systems that are not yet setup. It's not uncommon for engine damage to occur while a new setup is initially being dialed in. The JB4 automatically tunes wastegate dutycycle, fuel trims, and other important tuning criteria full time in the background greatly simplifying the tuning process. In addition the JB4 auto-tuning map can self tune for various ethanol mixtures without the need of an expensive and difficult to install flex fuel sensor. Pedal to boost mapping, spool aggression, boost by gear, and other critical factors can be easily adjusted to suit the needs for the particular track or racing situation.

3) On the fly changes. Whether it's changing the boost/power level, boost by gear setting (including being able to disable it on the fly for burn outs or if traction turns out to be better than expected), pedal input, exhaust flap position, or what gauges are shown in dash, the JB4 allows a wide range of user adjustment real time from the drivers seat without having to use a 3rd party device or risk programming the DME between runs. You're able to make the changes while out on the track where you need to make them.

4) The JB4 allows for much better real time feedback to the driver. User adjustable in dash gauges allow you to keep a constant eye on boost, timing, knock, meth flow, and/or AFR, all selectable and changeable on the fly from the drivers seat. A user adjustable shift light can be triggered making rowing through the gears easier. JB4 Mobile allows wireless bluetooth logging via your Android or Apple phone without a cable locked in your OBDII port. In addition you can select map0 on the fly to allow OBDII port logging and diagnostics when needed for vehicle service. The JB4 default logging set includes all relevant data required for tuning including boost, timing cylinders 1-6, AFR and fuel trims in both banks, high and low fuel pressure, load, calculated torque, trans temperature, and many other parameters. The JB4 provides a simple to use but incredibly robust data logging system eliminating the need to select what parameters to record before each run and providing instant on the fly charting without the need of 3rd party internet programs. We routinely add parameters to the JB4 logging set based on customer feedback and evolving tuning requirements.

5) Integrated JB4 features such as anti-lag, port injection control, flex fuel sensor, and progressive water/meth (WMI) control eliminate the need for independent add on boxes that are more difficult to install and technically unable to communicate with each other. Integration allows these extra features to share information for a smooth and cohesive tuning solution. When the DME requests a torque drop due to traction or stability control the JB4, WMI, and PI systems all respond accordingly. WMI integration is able to hold boost levels low UNTIL fluid is flowing adequately to prevent spool up and transitional knock, adjust your boost target if the fluid being injected turns out not to be as potent as was expected or required to prevent knock, and in the event of a fail-safe depending on the severity of the situation either lower your boost target partially OR instantly dump boost out the diverter/close the throttle/cut timing. These are just some of the many examples of why having add on boxes an features all integrated through a single system is advantageous.

6) Does not require a MAP sensor change for higher boost levels. On S55 models the JB4 can control up to 36psi with both factory sensors, and on N55 models can control up to 21psi with both factory sensors, and 36psi by replacing the TMAP sensor only with a 3.5bar. In addition to saving money on a 3.5bar MAP sensor on the S55 in particular it reduces headaches having to switch the hard to reach MAP sensor back to stock when flashing to stock.

7) Free maps for life. The JB4 is widely used and widely supported including free unlocked back end flash maps and custom mapping support from BMS via the n54tech support forum. BMS sponsors and attends several 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile races per year continuously improving the JB4 base maps and features based on real world experience and feedback. These updates are provided free of charge to JB4 customers via n54tech firmware posts.

8) The JB4 hardware is robust, reliable, highly developed, and upgradable, with many thousands of systems in use since 2008 when it was first released. The key to the JB4’s success is that it DOES NOT replace the factory engine computer or DME. The JB4 simply adds on to functionality already provided by the DME. As a result the DME remains in full control of your engine at all times with the JB4 dynamically making small but impactful adjustments to add in extra safety systems and features and dramatically improve performance. And unlike disposable flash maps the JB4 is a physical system you can remove and resell down the road.

Once I flash the DME can the dealership tell? What if I flash it back to stock?

Modifying your vehicle is not without risks and we believe flashing the DME is traceable even if flashed to stock. If you are really concerned about your warranty, it's best not to flash your vehicle. That said when used in conjunction with the JB4's expanded safety systems and mapping use/guidelines, expect a relatively high level of reliability at the elevated power levels.

What flash time options are available?

Certain settings can be toggled on/off or adjusted during the flashing process itself. Including the user adjustable exhaust burble settings, speed limiter delete, cold start delete, CEL delete, etc. MHD will be adding these as their development progresses.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old

Car: 2013 535i (N55 F10)
Default 10-02-2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
It will be nice to put together some solid back end flash maps especially for larger F series turbo applications!
I am looking forward to the day!

2013 F10 535i N55 PWG, Pure Stage 2, Wagner FMIC, ER Charge pipe, ER **, BMS Intake, JB4, Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP, Fuel-It Platinum PI Kit, BootMod3 Flash, Remus Exhaust, Custom In-let, N20 TMAP.
1999 e36 M3 - Track Car
(#3)
Old

Default 10-02-2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
It will be nice to put together some solid back end flash maps especially for larger F series turbo applications!
waiting for this day
(#4)
Old
Anti-Social

Car: 2017 X3 xDrive35i
Default 10-02-2017, 02:16 PM

Don't see how its possible with the way the DME is locked. Either MHD got their hands on the keys (unlikely), or it'll have to be removed and the trace added before you can do anything (bet on it).

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
(#5)
Old

Car: Bmw 535i - 2011
Default 10-02-2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_L
Don't see how its possible with the way the DME is locked. Either MHD got their hands on the keys (unlikely), or it'll have to be removed and the trace added before you can do anything (bet on it).
How to know if my DME is locked ?

when did BMW start Locking DME's ?

2011 F10 535i N55 PWG AT | JB4 ISO - Bluetooth.Rv3 | N20 3.5bar TMAP Sensor | TREBILA BEF Performance Tune | Pure Stage 2 Turbo | GFB DV+ | Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP | BMS 100% Meth-Dual CM7 Injection | 93 Octane Fuel | BMS Intake | ER 4" CLess D/Pipe | ER 3" Charge-Pipe | Wagner-Tuning Competition Intercooler | https://i.imgur.com/iR4wm3I.jpg |
(#6)
Old

Car: M235i
Default 12-06-2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:

Im ready to test! Mhd runs on my car
(#7)
Old

Car: M235i
Default 12-06-2017, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachos23
but once unlocked and MHD loaded, would we bve able to update using MHD app?
The dme only close when you press to flash back to stock, so remember to flash always when you want to drive stock on map0
(#8)
Old

Default 12-07-2017, 03:15 AM

I just found a Video in YouTube that says they found a way to Flash F-Series without the need of unlocking the DME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B74IE9jH2vk

2011 F10 535i N55 PWG AT | JB4 ISO - Bluetooth.Rv3 | N20 3.5bar TMAP Sensor | TREBILA BEF Performance Tune | Pure Stage 2 Turbo | GFB DV+ | Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP | BMS 100% Meth-Dual CM7 Injection | 93 Octane Fuel | BMS Intake | ER 4" CLess D/Pipe | ER 3" Charge-Pipe | Wagner-Tuning Competition Intercooler | https://i.imgur.com/iR4wm3I.jpg |
(#9)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 12-07-2017, 12:11 PM

Looks like its true, no DME removal required. The company that figured it out is Mission Performance. Theres a thread about it on the other forums where the company guys are posting. They said they are gonna release and end-user cable so you can load your own version or their tune, hopefully it will work with the rest of the tuners or hopefully the others will release their own versions of the cable. This is good news no matter what though.

Its Mission Tuning, mission performance is the user name on bimmerpost.
(#10)
Old

Default 12-07-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abear
Looks like its true, no DME removal required. The company that figured it out is Mission Performance. Theres a thread about it on the other forums where the company guys are posting. They said they are gonna release and end-user cable so you can load your own version or their tune, hopefully it will work with the rest of the tuners or hopefully the others will release their own versions of the cable. This is good news no matter what though.

Its Mission Tuning, mission performance is the user name on bimmerpost.
WoW

It is True !!

Mission Performance Did find a solution !
Check out there posts

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1444652

--

http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...-M5-F13-M6-etc

(#11)
Old

Default 12-08-2017, 03:13 PM

More Good New's From MHD
I Really Cant Wait for them to lunch

---

(#12)
Old

Default 12-21-2017, 08:28 AM

Looks like they just announced the closed beta on facebook, says will be closed for 4-6 weeks and then theyll open it to the public. Cant wait to see what Terry can do for us with this
(#13)
Old

Default 12-21-2017, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abear
Looks like they just announced the closed beta on facebook, says will be closed for 4-6 weeks and then theyll open it to the public. Cant wait to see what Terry can do for us with this
Yesssss At last i will wait till terry releases the back end flash

(#14)
Old
Anti-Social

Default 12-21-2017, 09:24 AM

How can it be done without DME unlocking? If its true, I'm there.

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
(#15)
Old

Default 12-21-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
How can it be done without DME unlocking? If its true, I'm there.
Yup its true, no unlocking , just an OBD flash and thats is

(#16)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-21-2017, 09:31 AM

Pricing model looks really reasonable too. For those with a JB4 you won't need to buy the map pack or logging, just the flashing license, as we'll be posting the back end flash maps themselves here free of charge for JB4 users.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#17)
Old

Default 12-21-2017, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Pricing model looks really reasonable too. For those with a JB4 you won't need to buy the map pack or logging, just the flashing license, as we'll be posting the back end flash maps themselves here free of charge for JB4 users.
Cool Terry, your always the best

Can you please tell us the deference between an OTS and Backend flash ?
And when will you release the flash ?

(#18)
Old

Default 12-21-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaqasRiyami

An OTS(off-the-shelf) map will be just a map they(MHD) have prepared that is compatible with the mods they have listed. A true back-end flash like Terry will offer will be more catered specifically for us JB4 users and our specific mods that will basically have more control over what the JB4 offers alone. Timing control notably one of the bigger things. Also, like Terry said, theyll be free

Terry, once you get your hands on this, can you recommend us a cable to use? There are so many options out there, I just want to make sure and get a good one.
(#19)
Old

Car: E90
Default 12-21-2017, 11:45 AM

[IMG][/IMG]MHD F-series

https://www.facebook.com/MHDtuning/p...63576130571041

The MHD tuning team is proud to present its latest product - the MHD Flasher for BMW F-Series. After two years of development, the wait is finally over!
The MHD Flasher F-Series is a complete flash tuning app for your BMW. Unlike a piggyback module, it is capable of complete DME remapping while retaining all OEM safety mechanisms. This allows for maximum performance,maximum safety, and unrivaled drivability.
Several thousand customers worldwide have been enjoying the number one flash tuning tool for the E series N54 and N55 platforms (MHD Flasher N54 / N55 E-series) since 2015. Come join us now for the F-series launch and see what all the hype is about!
Release schedule:
We will start a closed beta period from 1-1-2018. Users willing to actively participate and provide datalogs can drop us an email right now (mhd.tuning@gmail.com). We'll provide a coupon for the bimmergeek cable.
Expected closed beta period is 4-6 weeks, after which we'll go public.
--------------------------------------------------------------
***Product details:***
**Full OBD Flashing:**
You can install MHD right at home and start tuning immediately! There is no need to remove and send out your DME for a costly “unlock.” Simply download the MHD Flasher F-Series app that connects via a K+DCAN cable to your Android device and your vehicle’s OBD-II port, start the app, and within 25 minutes the initial installation is complete. Further map changes are much faster - only 3 minutes! You can revert your vehicle to the factory OEM flash at any point, and no initial backup is necessary.
**Stage 1, Stage 2 und E85 OTS (Off The Shelf) Maps by PureBoost:**
We offer a wide selection of OTS maps for the N55 PWG, N55 EWG and S55 engines suitable for many different vehicle modifications and octane levels. They have been extensively road and dyno tested, just flash and go!:
**N55 EWG (Vehicles built after 07/2013 with electronic wastegate):**
-- Stage 1 (up to 360HP/540NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars. (not available for M2 and X4 M40i)
-- Stage 2 (up to 390HP/580NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with an upgraded intercooler or high-flow ********.
-- Stage 2+ (up to 430HP/630NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with an upgraded intercooler and high-flow ********.
-- Ethanol Mix Maps: Stage 1, 2 and 2+ E20 Maps for ethanol blends of 20% (in development)
**N55 PWG (pneumatic wastegate):**
-- Stage 1 (up to 340HP/540NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars. (not available for M2 and X4 M40i)
-- Stage 2 (up to 370HP/580NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with an upgraded intercooler or high-flow ********.
-- Stage 2+ (up to 400HP/630NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with an upgraded intercooler and high-flow ********.
-- Ethanol Mix Maps: Stage 1, 2 and 2+ E20 Maps for ethanol blends of 20% (in development)
**S55 (BMW M3 / M4 F8x):**
-- Stage 1 (up to 530HP/700NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars.
-- Stage 2 (up to 560HP/780NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with high-flow *********.
-- Stage 2+(up to 585HP/850NM) - 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with a free flowing exhaust and high-flow *********. (in development)
-- Ethanol Mix Maps: Stage 1, 2 and 2+ E30-E85 Maps for ethanol blends of 30%-85% (in development)
**Topspeed limiter removed on all OTS maps.**
As an alternative to built-in maps, many local and remote tuners can provide advanced custom mapping for those who have more extensive modifications or unique performance / customization needs.
**Monitoring and Logging Module:**
Monitor your engine behavior to make sure it is running perfectly using a configurable gauge layout. 50+ engine parameters are available at a glance!. Activate the logging mode to save the data to a standard CSV file for later analysis using the built in log viewer. Additionally, we will happily provide free logs analysis.
**These are some of the available monitors:**
-- Boost, Boost Target
-- Lambda (AFR)
-- Intake Air Temp (IAT)
-- Ignition Timing per Cylinder
-- Coolant Temperature
-- Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure
-- Transmission Temperature
-- High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP)
-- Throttle Position
-- Wastegate Duty-Cycle
-- RPM
-- Speed
-- EGT
-- And many more…
**MHD exclusive advanced monitor:**
-- Timing Corrections per Cylinder
-- Base Compressor Axis: Boost Setpoint, MAF req WGDC.
-- Active Torque Limiters
-- And many more…
**Flash-time Optionsin Development)**
These flash options can be applied to any map directly through the app!
-- Exhaust Burble:
Customize your desired exhaust burble (duration & aggressiveness) and enjoy the sporty sound
-- Torque limit per gear
-- N20 Map Sensor (on N55)
-- More options will follow with new updates.
**Read DME Codes:**
Track issues by reading the error codes, and delete them once resolved.
**New features and updates:**
The MHD Flasher F-series will continue to evolve after the release, which means many exciting new features and map updates will be coming in the future. The following projects are currently in development for 2018:
-- Flex Fuel
-- MHD Wireless OBD-II adaptor:
-- On the fly map switching
-- Exhaust flap control
-- Quicker flash times
-- Real time tuning
-- MHD anti-theft protection
-- Valet mode (reduced power and limited rpm)
***What you need:***
- Android device, OTG compatible with Android OS 3.2 and higher.
- BimmerGeeks ProCable (K+DCAN cable).
***Supported vehicles:***
**MHD Flasher F-Series N55:**
-- M135i F2x N55 2012 - 2016
-- M235i F2x N55 2013 - 2016
-- M2 F87 N55 2015 - 2018
-- 335i N55 F3x 2011 - 2015
-- 435i N55 F3x 2013 - 2016
-- 535i N55 F1x 2010 - 2017
-- 640i N55 F0x 2011 - 2017
-- 740i N55 F0x 2012 - 2015
-- X3 35i N55 F25 2010 - 2017
-- X4 35i / M40i N55 F26 2014 - 2018
-- X5 40i N55 F15 2013 - 2018
-- X6 40i N55 F16 2014 - 2018
-- X-Drive is supported on all cars.
**MHD Flasher F-Series S55:**
-- M3 S55 F80 2014 - 2018
-- M4 S55 F82 2014 - 2018
-- M4 S55 F83 2014 - 2018
***Pricing (In-App purchases):***
**MHD Flasher N55:**
Flasher license: 249$
Monitor license: 99$
Map packs: 99$ each
**MHD Flasher S55:**
Flasher license: 299$
Monitor license: 99$
Map packs: 149$ each

Last edited by 705; 12-21-2017 at 11:54 AM..
(#20)
Old

Default 12-21-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 705
Haha we are already talking about this..

@terry : when is the backend flash coming ?

(#21)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-21-2017, 11:51 AM

Quote:

A back end flash is something we design specifically to work with the JB4, which allows us to take advantage of functions, features, and logic paths not possible via flash only. The more that we can do via flashing tools the more we can do on the JB4 end, so this is great news for both the platform and us. We have several changes we've been wanting to make within the F series flash tuning for some time. Particularly as it relates to larger turbos.

Burger Motorsports

(#22)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-21-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Haha we are already talking about this..

@terry : when is the backend flash coming ?
We'll start playing with the MHD F series tools soon, and it will definitely be a top development priority for us.

Burger Motorsports

(#23)
Old
Anti-Social

Default 12-21-2017, 11:57 AM

Bah, less power for PWG.
May as well just punch the firewall grommet and run the JB4.

Mike Levy
2017 X3 xDrive35i
(#24)
Old
Demigod

Car: Bmw M2
Default 12-21-2017, 12:51 PM

Sweet obd2 flashing is here.

2017 BMW M2 - Alpine White, 6MT, Fully Loaded
Mods: Stock for now
(#25)
Old

Car: E90
Default 12-21-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Bah, less power for PWG.
May as well just punch the firewall grommet and run the JB4.
I punched my firewall grommet, i don't miss it