N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2015 Audi A3 Quattro
Exclamation 2015 Audi A3 Quattro EPC code - 12-17-2019, 09:35 PM

I am new to the jb4 tune and all its wonders. I installed my jb4 tune 2 days ago and after about a day running on map 2 an EPC code popped up. I thought it was the BOV I had recently installed because it was causing acceleration issues before I installed the jb4 so I took it off and Iím still getting the EPC code. Now Iím not getting more then 6psi and earlier my car actually went into limp mode. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance!
(#2)
Old

Car: E90 BMW 335i AT
Default 12-18-2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keon96
I am new to the jb4 tune and all its wonders. I installed my jb4 tune 2 days ago and after about a day running on map 2 an EPC code popped up. I thought it was the BOV I had recently installed because it was causing acceleration issues before I installed the jb4 so I took it off and Iím still getting the EPC code. Now Iím not getting more then 6psi and earlier my car actually went into limp mode. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance!
I would double check the DV install to make sure you not loosing boost there.
Also read the faults with the JB4 and let us know what it shows, this will be a quicker way to identify the issue.

2014 VW Golf 7 R
2014 VW Golf GTI
2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
(#3)
Old

Car: 2015 Audi A3 Quattro
Default 12-18-2019, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George @ BMS
I would double check the DV install to make sure you not loosing boost there.
Also read the faults with the JB4 and let us know what it shows, this will be a quicker way to identify the issue.

Thank you for the quick response George! These are the codes that are popping up. Iíve checked the DV and the Jb4 and nothing is loose or disconnected that I see but it has to be one of them right? Seeing as to how I never got this code before.
Attached Images