JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#3801)
Old
ThEMoMeNt ThEMoMeNt is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: May 2020
Car: BMW 335i F30 N55 JB4 Tuned
Smile OBD 2 Update On Fseries Chassis n55 335i 2012 model - 05-03-2020, 08:34 AM

Hi Terry (or anyone else whom can direct me in the right way)

So since yesterday i have changed over to the JB4 been using MHD for the past year now and my friend who also has a JB4 fitted in his 135 said JB4 is the way to go

so i managed to get hold of a very good second JB4 which i have installed in my vehicle however the map switches appears to be on the gear lever light so i have read up on a few threads that my JB4 still uses the POSI TAP method

i want to change this in order to view this on my dash and have seen that the green and brown wire needs to be tapped into the brown and green wire on the OBD wires secondly i needed to update my firmware but on the website for firmware there is nothing mentioned of OBD2 firmware

if this is unclear please state what additional info you need i am happy to supply the additional info below is my vehicle details tried to upload picture of current firmware details but photo is to big

Firmware Ver - 8/11/3
Interface Ver - 4/1/18

BMW 2012 F30 335i N55 8Speed AT

Thank you all for the help
Reply With Quote
(#3802)
Old
gt304 gt304 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 10
Join Date: Apr 2020
Car: M135i 2016
Default 05-05-2020, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt304
Hi Terry

I've been running the new firmware over the last two weeks and a few days ago for the first time while running in Map 5 the car switched to SAFETY MODE 4!

However today I caught it happening again while logging in Map 1! Both times it happened just after changing gear under WOT (and I have been running high octane shell vpower fuel)

Please let me know what is going on!

To me the car seems to be running too lean..

Open fuel loop still set to 60 (also noticed there is no signal from the low fuel pump in logs)

log attached
Checked last safety value and it is definitely a AFR LEAN!!!

Can someone please help me on this?
I'm not sure whether its being triggered if its too high under load or whether its being triggered by the AFR spiking at 24:1 during WOT gear changes...
Is this somehow linked to the fuel trims being positive??
I don't understand why the trims are almost perfect without the tune enabled, but then go positive when enabling map 1 or 5!
An issue with the JB4?? Fuel system struggling to deliver higher quantity fuel than stock??
Reply With Quote
(#3803)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 147
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Thumbs down 05-05-2020, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Any update on this issue? Itís still happens and now takes wayyyyy longer to reset itself! There seems to be no activity on this issue! If you guys arenít going to look into this please let me know so that I can decide what Iím doing with my JB4!
So as per usual a week (or thereabouts) has passed without any response from anyone at BMS!!!!!! As all can see there are other very frustrated people who posted their issues after me and have also gotten no response WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!! I mean!!.. What gives with you people???? You pledge after market support on your site and this is what we get? According to your POTS " you're behaviour is absolutely disgraceful"
I was so frustrated and fed up with this issue! It got so bad that no matter how far I drove or how many times I restarted the warnings would not go away! I was at the brink of ripping the POS out of my car and going with a stand alone AIC and an MHD OTS map ( for now) but something told me try a code reset via MHD, and BAM!!!!! ALL CODES/ WARNING GONE! No thanks to you guys!!!!
If I ever have to go through something like this WITHOUT so much as a word from you guys I will remove your system and you'll get the appropriate ratings somewhere on the internet as I expect that you'll try to hide your lack of support and caring by deleting this response!


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4Ē 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!
Reply With Quote
(#3804)
Old
tauzins tauzins is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Aug 2017
Car: 2014 335i m-sport
Default 05-05-2020, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
So as per usual a week (or thereabouts) has passed without any response from anyone at BMS!!!!!! As all can see there are other very frustrated people who posted their issues after me and have also gotten no response WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!! I mean!!.. What gives with you people???? You pledge after market support on your site and this is what we get? According to your POTS " you're behaviour is absolutely disgraceful"
I was so frustrated and fed up with this issue! It got so bad that no matter how far I drove or how many times I restarted the warnings would not go away! I was at the brink of ripping the POS out of my car and going with a stand alone AIC and an MHD OTS map ( for now) but something told me try a code reset via MHD, and BAM!!!!! ALL CODES/ WARNING GONE! No thanks to you guys!!!!
If I ever have to go through something like this WITHOUT so much as a word from you guys I will remove your system and you'll get the appropriate ratings somewhere on the internet as I expect that you'll try to hide your lack of support and caring by deleting this response!
you need to relax, if you read the download page ewg 18 is beta, and ewg 17 is the official stable build. if you were having issues you shouldve just flashed back to the stable build and gone from there. Have you even tried to email terry directly? Anytime i have "major" issues it goes directly to support team and not a forum. I usually get my issues resolved within an hour.


F30 335i | ER Chargepipe | ER Down-Pipe | Wagner Intercooler | BMS Intake | Meisterschaft Exhaust | MHD BEF JB4 Map 3 / 30% e85 / 50:50 Meth
Reply With Quote
(#3805)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 147
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 05-05-2020, 01:00 PM

Pleas don't be disrespectful and rude and take that tone with me! I have been having these issues wayy longer than the current firmware update! I even flashed back and had the same issues! But that's no the point! I am happy you have been getting your stuff resolved in An hour, but if someone gave a s#$!t maybe I could have received the advice you just gave! The issue is that it seems that for days nobody even checks the forums!!! If not for problem resolution and support then what is the point of a forum if they can't even log on to check and advise people to take their issues to "support" ! if you want to be a cheer leader for Terry and Payam that's your choice but I paid good hard earned money for this gear and I EXPECT a certain level of support........... as was promised!


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4Ē 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!

Last edited by Dumaurier7; 05-05-2020 at 01:06 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#3806)
Old
tauzins tauzins is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Aug 2017
Car: 2014 335i m-sport
Default 05-05-2020, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Pleas don't be disrespectful and rude and take that tone with me! I have been having these issues wayy longer than the current firmware update! I even flashed back and had the same issues! But that's no the point! I am happy you have been getting your stuff resolved in An hour, but if someone gave a s#$!t maybe I could have received the advice you just gave! The issue is that it seems that for days nobody even checks the forums!!! If not for problem resolution and support then what is the point of a forum if they can't even log on to check and advise people to take their issues to "support" ! if you want to be a cheer leader for Terry and Payam that's your choice but I paid good hard earned money for this gear and I EXPECT a certain level of support........... as was promised!
If you have read the thread, plenty of times itís been suggested to email or create a support thread for immediate help. Not post it in the main thread.


F30 335i | ER Chargepipe | ER Down-Pipe | Wagner Intercooler | BMS Intake | Meisterschaft Exhaust | MHD BEF JB4 Map 3 / 30% e85 / 50:50 Meth
Reply With Quote
(#3807)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 147
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 05-05-2020, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauzins
If you have read the thread, plenty of times itís been suggested to email or create a support thread for immediate help. Not post it in the main thread.
......so are you saying that I should sit and back track 100+ pages to get that information when Iím sure everyone has the e mail notification on their mobile phone to advise when someone posts something!? ..... PLEASE!
If you look at my thread you will see that I DO start threads with respect to issues and or suggestions, the one in particular which comes to mind is about me asking about AFR2 , if u read the thread you will see the ridiculous and dodgy replyís I got ! Soo much that I just decided to stop perusing the issue........is this what we call GREAT SUPPORT???!!!! .....please.
I have been doing this for some years now and I can say that EXCELLENT support makes a huge difference to a successful outcome, if I canít have that then you will soon see my stuff up for sale on here ore eBay.


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4Ē 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!
Reply With Quote
(#3808)
Old
tauzins tauzins is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Aug 2017
Car: 2014 335i m-sport
Default 05-05-2020, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
......so are you saying that I should sit and back track 100+ pages to get that information when Iím sure everyone has the e mail notification on their mobile phone to advise when someone posts something!? ..... PLEASE!
If you look at my thread you will see that I DO start threads with respect to issues and or suggestions, the one in particular which comes to mind is about me asking about AFR2 , if u read the thread you will see the ridiculous and dodgy replyís I got ! Soo much that I just decided to stop perusing the issue........is this what we call GREAT SUPPORT???!!!! .....please.
I have been doing this for some years now and I can say that EXCELLENT support makes a huge difference to a successful outcome, if I canít have that then you will soon see my stuff up for sale on here ore eBay.
Iíve read through this whole forum so yes... there is also a search function. This is becoming tiring. If itís such a big deal just throw it on eBay then. Again I highly suggest emailing them if you need immediate support.

Mind you most tuners will charge you for immediate ďsupport and servicesĒ so 🤷*♂️
Iím giving bms realistic expectations with free updates and support.


F30 335i | ER Chargepipe | ER Down-Pipe | Wagner Intercooler | BMS Intake | Meisterschaft Exhaust | MHD BEF JB4 Map 3 / 30% e85 / 50:50 Meth
Reply With Quote
(#3809)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 147
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 05-06-2020, 05:46 PM

After doing some troubleshooting I found that the issues were being caused by a faulty wheel speed sensor! However as stated all along I am not satisfied with the level of support offered, therefore anyone interested a latest version JB4 in aluminum housing for an EWG F22 together with the port injection controller and Bluetooth connect kit feel free to shoot me a pm.


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4Ē 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!
Reply With Quote
(#3810)
Old
Payam @ BMS's Avatar
Payam @ BMS Payam @ BMS is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6,305
Join Date: Oct 2013
Car: e90 335i
Default 05-07-2020, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt304
Checked last safety value and it is definitely a AFR LEAN!!!

Can someone please help me on this?
I'm not sure whether its being triggered if its too high under load or whether its being triggered by the AFR spiking at 24:1 during WOT gear changes...
Is this somehow linked to the fuel trims being positive??
I don't understand why the trims are almost perfect without the tune enabled, but then go positive when enabling map 1 or 5!
An issue with the JB4?? Fuel system struggling to deliver higher quantity fuel than stock??
Please update to latest firmware and get a log.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3811)
Old
Payam @ BMS's Avatar
Payam @ BMS Payam @ BMS is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6,305
Join Date: Oct 2013
Car: e90 335i
Default 05-07-2020, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
After doing some troubleshooting I found that the issues were being caused by a faulty wheel speed sensor! However as stated all along I am not satisfied with the level of support offered, therefore anyone interested a latest version JB4 in aluminum housing for an EWG F22 together with the port injection controller and Bluetooth connect kit feel free to shoot me a pm.
If you are having specific issues it's best to email in support. That will be the fastest and easiest way we can diagnose and go over an isolated issue.

We have been working with limited shortened staff due to the recent pandemic going on around the world. Hopefully everything can bounce back to normal soon.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3812)
Old
Payam @ BMS's Avatar
Payam @ BMS Payam @ BMS is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6,305
Join Date: Oct 2013
Car: e90 335i
Default 05-07-2020, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEMoMeNt
Hi Terry (or anyone else whom can direct me in the right way)

So since yesterday i have changed over to the JB4 been using MHD for the past year now and my friend who also has a JB4 fitted in his 135 said JB4 is the way to go

so i managed to get hold of a very good second JB4 which i have installed in my vehicle however the map switches appears to be on the gear lever light so i have read up on a few threads that my JB4 still uses the POSI TAP method

i want to change this in order to view this on my dash and have seen that the green and brown wire needs to be tapped into the brown and green wire on the OBD wires secondly i needed to update my firmware but on the website for firmware there is nothing mentioned of OBD2 firmware

if this is unclear please state what additional info you need i am happy to supply the additional info below is my vehicle details tried to upload picture of current firmware details but photo is to big

Firmware Ver - 8/11/3
Interface Ver - 4/1/18

BMW 2012 F30 335i N55 8Speed AT

Thank you all for the help
You will need this:

https://www.burgertuning.com/product...29178623098995

Then you can update to latest.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3813)
Old
manny23 manny23 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2020
Car: 14 535xi m sport
Default 05-07-2020, 08:12 PM

Hello terry sorta new to updating and all so bare with me lol

I have a n55 f10 pwg wasn't sure what firmware I had before but looked for updates and uploaded n55_f_pwg_int_14.hex, is this the latest firmware? Im running map 2, i checked my settings and saw ff/wastegate adaption at 149 and duty bias all at 0 is this correct? Want to make sure all settings are correct. Also noticed the startup sweep after update. In bit options I clicked to disable and saved, retuned and still doing sweep is this normal?
Reply With Quote
(#3814)
Old
cashzhang87 cashzhang87 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 14
Join Date: Mar 2019
Car: 2015 bmw x5 35i xdrive m package
Default 05-09-2020, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Please update to latest firmware and get a log.
hey iím running jb4 with EWG Connector!
i went to updated jb4-f -ewg -18-t5 , that is Newest!
and after that CEL is on !

123511 Wastegate Flap Sluggish
120308 Boost pressure lower than expected
i got ******* DP ,bms intake!

I want to know what's going on!
thank you!
Reply With Quote
(#3815)
Old
tauzins tauzins is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Aug 2017
Car: 2014 335i m-sport
Default 05-09-2020, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashzhang87
hey i’m running jb4 with EWG Connector!
i went to updated jb4-f -ewg -18-t5 , that is Newest!
and after that CEL is on !

123511 Wastegate Flap Sluggish
120308 Boost pressure lower than expected
i got ******* DP ,bms intake!

I want to know what's going on!
thank you!
@terry @payam Just a heads up i also had these codes pop recently. i have not updated to t13 yet tho, will be soon just didnt see this as a fix in the update logs so reporting it


F30 335i | ER Chargepipe | ER Down-Pipe | Wagner Intercooler | BMS Intake | Meisterschaft Exhaust | MHD BEF JB4 Map 3 / 30% e85 / 50:50 Meth
Reply With Quote
(#3816)
Old
Payam @ BMS's Avatar
Payam @ BMS Payam @ BMS is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6,305
Join Date: Oct 2013
Car: e90 335i
Default 05-12-2020, 10:14 AM

Can you guys post a log?


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3817)
Old
manny23 manny23 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2020
Car: 14 535xi m sport
Default 05-12-2020, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Can you guys post a log?
attach logs please lmk if anything is incorrect


hello hope all is well during these crazy times. i just updated to n55 pwg int14. not sure if something is set incorrectly but car feels very different half throttle like its not smooth going in to boost, no lights is coming on and at full throttle car does feel good at times boost just hits really hard and other times not.before update i would only run map 2, after update i checked my setting and saw ff/waste gate at 149 and duty bias all at 0, i checked for default setting on site and changed duty bias all to 50, default waste gate to 60 (was at 80)
and waste adapt to 100 and started running map 5. no matter which map car at half throttle fluctuates pretty bad. is this due to the new update?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 20200510_2247_runs(2) (1).csv (28.3 KB, 196 views)
File Type: csv 20200509_2003_runs(1).csv (8.3 KB, 189 views)
Reply With Quote
(#3818)
Old
E90Ryan E90Ryan is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 198
Join Date: Mar 2014
Car: E90 335i
Default 05-19-2020, 06:44 AM

Hey fellas.. some issues here with my Jb4. Now I'm trying to tune my X3 but having some running and connectivity problems. It's a 2012 35i PWG, I bought a second hand PWG V1 board with Rev kit and OBD extender thing. Get everything installed, firmware update to the N55 F Chassis PWG and immediately noticed none of the gauges within the app are working but I am connected via bluetooth since I managed to update the firmware (although I haven't tried cycling through other gauge readouts). I selected and saved it to be on Map 1. Take the car for a ride and noticed throttle response is worse, low power (seems like it deducted power rather than added), through acceleration it's jerky and hesitant, nor can I give it anymore throttle than maybe 30% until it really gets hesitant and 'stuttery' then throws the Drivetrain Malfunction at me.

It won't let me log or read codes either. I've yet to fiddle with any user adjustment settings at the moment so I don't know if I'm missing something in FutureUse bit somewhere or what. Any ideas? Is it ok to leave that OBD extension plug thing, plugged in all the time?
Reply With Quote
(#3819)
Old
manny23 manny23 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2020
Car: 14 535xi m sport
Default 05-19-2020, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Ryan
Hey fellas.. some issues here with my Jb4. Now I'm trying to tune my X3 but having some running and connectivity problems. It's a 2012 35i PWG, I bought a second hand PWG V1 board with Rev kit and OBD extender thing. Get everything installed, firmware update to the N55 F Chassis PWG and immediately noticed none of the gauges within the app are working but I am connected via bluetooth since I managed to update the firmware (although I haven't tried cycling through other gauge readouts). I selected and saved it to be on Map 1. Take the car for a ride and noticed throttle response is worse, low power (seems like it deducted power rather than added), through acceleration it's jerky and hesitant, nor can I give it anymore throttle than maybe 30% until it really gets hesitant and 'stuttery' then throws the Drivetrain Malfunction at me.

It won't let me log or read codes either. I've yet to fiddle with any user adjustment settings at the moment so I don't know if I'm missing something in FutureUse bit somewhere or what. Any ideas? Is it ok to leave that OBD extension plug thing, plugged in all the time?
Pretty much same thing that is happening to mine after updated car feels completely different. And at times the gauges do freeze up on the phone app. I think since we have the older box we should slow down can rate on settings ? Anyone can chime in?
Reply With Quote
(#3820)
Old
E90Ryan E90Ryan is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 198
Join Date: Mar 2014
Car: E90 335i
Default 05-19-2020, 07:42 AM

Even on Map 0 it performs the same. Tried different power and ground points to no avail. Pressed log while at idle to see if anything would show and nothing appears to be registering. Also for “Engine Type” it says F Series ALL. Is that correct?

Edit: Another thing I just realized is when in the Firmware selection with all the different selections, it reads “Manual Platform Selection” then lists all the options thereafter. Something wrong here as well? Wish I was still in a manual but definitely in a less-exciting automatic

Edit 2: Figured out dumb me had the OBD/CANbus connector connected incorrectly. Now things are working, gauges are working, and reading codes. Which is the next step of issues. I do have a small issue I noticed now that the connect kit will randomly disconnect at times and I'll have to reconnect.

Last edited by E90Ryan; 05-19-2020 at 09:18 AM..
Reply With Quote
(#3821)
Old
dfahmy dfahmy is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2017
Car: F30 328i
Default 06-20-2020, 02:19 AM

Hi, i have a 2013 f30 pwg n55 and I was wondering if you guys have a single turbo firmware for it so that the jb4 can control a Mac solenoid but not control anything else ?


2013 F30 335i ~ Eisenmann race exhaust, AFE Magnum cold air intake, Bigboost Stage 3.4 turbo, Forged internals, Wagner evo 2 FMIC, Dual CM5 meth, MMP PI, Fuel it stage 3 LPFP
Reply With Quote
(#3822)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 34,172
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 06-29-2020, 09:40 AM

Just posted v15_t1 firmware for PWG, need a couple guys to load it and let me know if the BC menu still works properly. Ideally both F30 and F10 cars. Thanks!


Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3823)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 34,172
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 06-29-2020, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfahmy
Hi, i have a 2013 f30 pwg n55 and I was wondering if you guys have a single turbo firmware for it so that the jb4 can control a Mac solenoid but not control anything else ?
Yes we have external WG JB4 firmware, the JB4 sets the boost target and runs safety, fueling and timing are set in the flash map. Works well and very easy to tune.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3824)
Old
tauzins tauzins is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Aug 2017
Car: 2014 335i m-sport
Default 06-29-2020, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Just posted v15_t1 firmware, need a couple guys to load it and let me know if the BC menu still works properly. Ideally both F30 and F10 cars. Thanks!
Give me a bit and Iíll be able to flash


F30 335i | ER Chargepipe | ER Down-Pipe | Wagner Intercooler | BMS Intake | Meisterschaft Exhaust | MHD BEF JB4 Map 3 / 30% e85 / 50:50 Meth
Reply With Quote
(#3825)
Old
tauzins tauzins is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Aug 2017
Car: 2014 335i m-sport
Default 06-29-2020, 01:51 PM

@terry my controls work fine on the newest update. f30 2014 ewg


F30 335i | ER Chargepipe | ER Down-Pipe | Wagner Intercooler | BMS Intake | Meisterschaft Exhaust | MHD BEF JB4 Map 3 / 30% e85 / 50:50 Meth
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright © 2007 - 2022, JB4tech.com