JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#201)
Old

Car: E90 LCI
Default 04-18-2016, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
if ordered on your website today you think it would arrive in Lewiston, NY by Friday?
(#202)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-18-2016, 10:56 AM

I imagine so.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#203)
Old

Car: n54 335i
Default 04-21-2016, 06:03 PM

I'm using JB4 and Backend e85 flashed through MHD. Now after installing the N20 TMAP sensor, I need to set the TMAP value as 1 in user adjustment tab of JB4 interface and re-flash the e85 backend through MHD with N20 value set to 1.
And no need to change the FF values in JB4 user adjustment tab if using the latest JB4 version 32_2.

Is this correct?

Last edited by neroneuman; 04-21-2016 at 06:08 PM..
(#204)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-25-2016, 04:50 PM

Set the JB4 TMAP value to 1 for the 3.5bar TMAP or 2 for the 4bar TMAP. Nothing changes on the flash side. It remains setup for the factory sensor.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#205)
Old

Car: n54 335i
Default 04-27-2016, 12:09 PM

Got it. Thanks Terry
(#206)
Old

Car: BMW 335i MT
Default Dumb Question- but curiouse - 05-26-2016, 03:57 PM

What IF Tmap option one is selected for the 3.5 bar sensor. but u are running the stock sensor?

IS the Boost reading going to be off.. or is the car just gonna boost over the capacity of the sensor and CABOOOOOM!

2008 335i 6Spd Manual MMP Inlets- Clutch Delay Valve delete- BMS ********* - SLD- G5 Jb4/ USB. FMIC ******* DP's- M3 wheels- 2/step NLS- MHD custome e60 flash JB4 stacked - Walbro Inline Upgrade stage 1- 335is Clutch - DMFW - Pilot Super Sports -ECS tunning Chargepipe - w. Synapse BOV- Gutted 2ndary Cats - Throttle Body Port injection by Fuel -IT! Kidner grill,scoops.
(#207)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-26-2016, 04:04 PM

You get a CEL if you enter the wrong setting for the sensor installed.

Burger Motorsports

(#208)
Old

Car: 07 335i
Default 02-24-2017, 05:15 PM

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I am upgrading to the n20 tmap sensor and had a couple concerns. I thought it gets installed on the intake manifold. I had thought the sensor on the chargepipe was a boost sensor. I'm just going to assume it goes on the chargepipe because of the pictures but was just curious. Also, I am planning on buying Terry's BMS n20 tmap sensor adaptor. Is it just direct plug and play and no settings need to be changed other than calibrating the new sensor? Thanks

07 335i e92 |FBO |MMP Inlets relocated |ADE PI |MF LSD
(#209)
Old

Car: 2007 335i
Default 09-14-2017, 05:47 PM

Best place to get a n20 sensor ??
(#210)
Old

Car: 335is
Default 09-15-2017, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyyardie
Best place to get a n20 sensor ??
FCP

Bought many parts from them, including M3 front control arms by TRW. Literally the M was grinded off

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...or-13627843531

I bought this same sensor, but have not installed it yet. Might get around to it this weekend to see if i can push boost a little farther.

2011 335is - Alpine White on Red - JB4+Trebila BEF l BMS DCI l Mishimoto IC l BMS OCC l Phoenix CP l BWS WMI 100% CM5+CM10 l Turbosmart Plumb Backs l N54tech Dpipes
(#211)
Old

Car: 2007 335i
Default 09-15-2017, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by as3.0cl
FCP

Bought many parts from them, including M3 front control arms by TRW. Literally the M was grinded off

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...or-13627843531

I bought this same sensor, but have not installed it yet. Might get around to it this weekend to see if i can push boost a little farther.
Thanks they have the best price
(#212)
Old

Car: BMW M135i N55
Default 10-10-2017, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Terry - is the adaptor required for the n20 tmap for both n55 and n54 or just n54?

thanks
(#213)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-10-2017, 09:38 AM

Adapter requited for N54 and N55 A, not required for N55 B.

Also we'll be carrying OEM 3.5bar TMAP sensors soon. Ordered in 200 of them. I have one in stock at the moment but get the other 199 in a week or two I hope. There are a lot of (unreliable) fake sensors out there and we had to go to good lengths to ensure we were getting authentic OEM units.

$85 + shipping.

Burger Motorsports

(#214)
Old

Car: BMW M135i N55
Default 10-10-2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Adapter requited for N54 and N55 A, not required for N55 B.

Also we'll be carrying OEM 3.5bar TMAP sensors soon. Ordered in 200 of them. I have one in stock at the moment but get the other 199 in a week or two I hope. There are a lot of (unreliable) fake sensors out there and we had to go to good lengths to ensure we were getting authentic OEM units.

$85 + shipping.
Thanks Terry. I messaged you a while ago by email and got the sensor direct from BMW with the part number you gave, only just got round to fitting. I have a bmw m135i 2014, right in thinking n55a?

thanks
(#215)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-10-2017, 09:54 AM

M135 are all F series I think, those don't need adapters.

Burger Motorsports

(#216)
Old

Car: about to purchase 09 335i Xdrive
Default 01-05-2018, 02:09 PM

Hi Terry. Do you have the part number of the male end of that connector? was about to install in my N55 F series and noticed the male end on rainbow connector of JB4 had broken retention tab.... would like to just replace shell and swap 4 pins to new end.... can u guys sell me the male end?

2016 335 GT - let the upgrades begin..

2000 Z3M - too many upgrades to mention ... lol

(#217)
Old

Car: nissan
Default 12-02-2020, 07:05 AM

Taxi to Charleroi Airport (CRL), taxi transfers Brussels - Charleroi. AtoB airport taxi will meet you at Charleroi airport and drive you comfortably.
https://atobtransfer.com/brussels-be...leroi-airport/

Taxi to Charleroi Airport (CRL), taxi transfers Brussels - Charleroi. AtoB airport taxi will meet you at Charleroi airport and drive you comfortably.
https://atobtransfer.com/brussels-be...leroi-airport/
https://www.facebook.com/transferservicebrussels/
https://twitter.com/AtoB_transfer_