N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Legend

Car: 2008 135i
Default Android Betas June 2019 - 06-10-2019, 04:18 PM

Android beta A276 is live now. This includes the updates listed below. PLEASE try it out and let me know if things are good on your end.

*New Feature:
Android graph-value overlays

Tap on a point in the graph to view all values at that point.

Updated boost limits for platform 76.

Fixed graph legend rendering.

Fixed value overlay layout.

Fixed Ign Combined parameter for graphing. Shows lowest of ign1-ign6.

Graph Value-View changes.

Minor packaging updates.

Join the beta here:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.dmacpro91.jb4_mobile

2008 135i 4L80E Swap - 807 WHP
VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85

For all JB4 Mobile/Connect Kit requests, email me at: support@jb4connectkit.com

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
(#2)
Old

Car: W212 M276 DELA 30 ; W211 OM642
Default 06-12-2019, 06:13 PM

Joined the beta program and will hopefully get to test it out tomorrow. Anything I should avoid doing with it (such as changing maps) that could potentially damage my Jb4?
(#3)
Old

Car: Seat Cupra ST 300 4DRIVE DSG
Default 06-16-2019, 05:52 AM

I have issue with "Android graph-value overlays" it is nice feature and very usefull but there is small bug(I think only in last beta version because in older betas I didn't notice it). It show only 3 digits so for example RPM is shown as 535 instead 535X ...
Screenshot in attachment.
Attached Images

(#4)
Old
Legend

Default 06-17-2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubVBenz
Joined the beta program and will hopefully get to test it out tomorrow. Anything I should avoid doing with it (such as changing maps) that could potentially damage my Jb4?
Nope. Nothing to avoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Dejan_
I have issue with "Android graph-value overlays" it is nice feature and very usefull but there is small bug(I think only in last beta version because in older betas I didn't notice it). It show only 3 digits so for example RPM is shown as 535 instead 535X ...
Screenshot in attachment.
Looks like it's scaling down due to your device's screen. What kind of device are you using?

VM 6466 Single Turbo Kit | JB4 | BMS Flash via MHD | Fuel-It Stage 3 | BMS Port Injection | E85

For JB4 Mobile feedback (bug reports, minor annoyances, etc.), email me at: feedback@jb4connectkit.com
(#5)
Old

Car: Jetta GLi Gen3
Default 06-17-2019, 11:17 AM

I join the beta test, It has some problems of scale in the resolution of numbers. It would be more comfortable that the values ​​of each thing show them down where the color that belongs to each variable says and that the line can be dragged in real time with the finger and shows the change in the values, otherwise it would be better locate the button where you are going to choose which variables you want to see in the graph, it is very small and above the graph. Sorry if something is not understood, my English is not very good.

I made some example
Quote:
(#6)
Old

Car: Seat Cupra ST 300 4DRIVE DSG
Default 06-17-2019, 12:15 PM

Dmac @ BMS/DMD: I have Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design android phone with screen resolution 1440 x 2880 pixels (~538 ppi density).

I like k1kote idea...
(#7)
Old
Legend

Default 06-25-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1kote
I join the beta test, It has some problems of scale in the resolution of numbers. It would be more comfortable that the values ​​of each thing show them down where the color that belongs to each variable says and that the line can be dragged in real time with the finger and shows the change in the values, otherwise it would be better locate the button where you are going to choose which variables you want to see in the graph, it is very small and above the graph. Sorry if something is not understood, my English is not very good.

I made some example
I do like this idea as well. I'll play with it a bit once I finish some of these other updates.

(#8)
Old

Car: Jetta GLi Gen3
Default 06-26-2019, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac @ BMS/DMD
I do like this idea as well. I'll play with it a bit once I finish some of these other updates.
Good , I have several ideas to implement, I have experience with other programmable ECUs for race cars and there are to implement simple and very useful things.

Let me know if you are interested!