N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2009 BMW 335xi coupe
Default I Hosed My Electronics, HELPPPP Please - 08-30-2020, 08:26 PM

Hello everyone,

I have a 2009 BMW 335xi Coupe with the n54 motor that has a few problems that I can not figure out. I was trying to make my own bimmerlife coil packs and that attempt didn't go well. I ended up with a car that would not crank and had 2E7C code. I diagnosed it as a bad ecu. So I bought another one and sent it off to get cloned.

While they were being cloned I decided to replace my turbos since they were smoking. I pulled the motor out with the transmission and put the turbos on. I slid the motor back and finished the car all up. once I finished I hooked up the battery and put the key in. Once I pushed the start button, every light on the dash is on and the wipers and fuel pump wont stop. I also can not talk to the ecu so I can not read codes. But if I put my foot on the brake it'll start right up with no problems. I mean all the lights are on and everything is the same but the car idles.

I have been looking over everything, all the connectors and all the grounds. But I can not figure out what is wrong. Can anyone help me with any ideas. I replaced the jbe but that did not do anything. Also both ecu's do the same thing.

Any help would be greatly apreaciated