N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: m1235 2013 f20 n55
Default auto shift boost redux - 03-22-2016, 03:56 AM

what this paramter ? doing

m135 2013 at-8 PWG STG2 PureTurbo **-ER CP IC NGK plugs inlet pure tmap 3.5 meth kit cm10
JB4 pump fuel stg2 fuel-it
(#2)
Old
Legend

Car: 2011 e92 335i
Default 03-22-2016, 01:41 PM

It controls the boost curve during shifts. If you log and see that you have overboost during your shifts increase the number.

2011 E92 335i Auto
12.0 @ 125MPH JB4
11.7 @ 120MPH E30 MHD / 0-60 3.66
Sold

2014 E84 X1 35i 12.75 @ 107MPH / 0-60 4.55 / 293 AWHP 305 AWTQ When stock
VRSF Chargepipe | BMS Intake | JB4 ISO | N20 TMAP | VRSF 7" Intercooler | ER Turbo Outlet | XHP Stage 2 | BMS Methanol Injection |
(#3)
Old

Car: 435i
Default 06-18-2017, 08:57 AM

Could adjusting this setting assist with the issue some people (including myself) have in your 1,2,3 gear shifts at WOT?

The car seems to hesitate when shifting at redline, going into the next gear. almost as the boost comes on so fast the car has a problem understanding whats going on.
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-18-2017, 09:01 AM

Controls WGDC during shifts, primarily for PWG applications. Not used for EWG applications unless running a high boost map and equipped with an EWG connector.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Car: BMW 335xi E90
Default 09-16-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spammer
Could adjusting this setting assist with the issue some people (including myself) have in your 1,2,3 gear shifts at WOT?

The car seems to hesitate when shifting at redline, going into the next gear. almost as the boost comes on so fast the car has a problem understanding whats going on.

Still not clear if this will help with hesitation when shifting? I have this problem too...

BMW 550 M-Sport xDrive 2011
JB4 stage 2
Custom exhaust with 3" quad tips
Custom 3" D.P.s
ESR RF2 19" wheels
Front: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 235/40R19
Front: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 275/35R19
GPS location alarm system with Tag
(#6)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 09-16-2019, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINasTER
Still not clear if this will help with hesitation when shifting? I have this problem too...
No, this is for overboosting during shifts.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#7)
Old

Default 09-16-2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
No, this is for overboosting during shifts.
Is there a fix for the hesitation during shifts then?? Seems like more than a few people are affected by this

JB4 stage 2
Custom 3" D.P.s
ESR RF2 19" wheels
GPS location alarm system with Tag
(#8)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 09-17-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINasTER
Is there a fix for the hesitation during shifts then?? Seems like more than a few people are affected by this
MHD flash and Trans flash should help that, do you have those?

Burger Motorsports

(#9)
Old

Default 09-17-2019, 06:40 PM

Not aware of a transflash for the 8AT on the N63

JB4 stage 2
Custom 3" D.P.s
ESR RF2 19" wheels