N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#151)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-14-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan_BIGBOOST_TURBO
Hey Terry, I have BM3 in my car, I can flash a .bin file you provide, maybe you'd like to use my car for BEF with stage 3 turbo... HAHA
Sure we can work on it. JB4 log of how it's running now?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#152)
Old

Car: M240i
Default 05-14-2019, 09:13 AM

Hi Terry... My phone has a "USB C" connection. Do you know if adapters from Micro to C will work? Just curious. I do have tablets as well, but prefer my phone. Thanks for info.
(#153)
Old
BMW After BMW

Car: BMW M240i
Default 05-14-2019, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoe
Hi Terry... My phone has a "USB C" connection. Do you know if adapters from Micro to C will work? Just curious. I do have tablets as well, but prefer my phone. Thanks for info.
Yes, the only hard requirement is USB OTG support. Convert all you like.

2017 F23/M240i Convertible (B58) / 6MT / FF Wires / EWG Wires / BMS Air Intake / Stock Exhaust / BMS Meth (100%) / 93 Octane
(#154)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-14-2019, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoe
They do or wait for our USB-C cables. Should be here in a few weeks.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#155)
Old
Tuner

Car: 2016 F22 M235i Mineral White
Default 05-14-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Sure we can work on it. JB4 log of how it's running now?
Here they are!

Also, tried to join the whatsapp group chat , isn't it open any more?
Attached Files
File Type: csv m240i map 7 BM3 custom.csv (6.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: csv m240i map 7 bm3 custom single gear.csv (5.6 KB, 40 views)

Big Boost, designing world's most innovating and efficient turbo kits!
-----------------
BigBoost Instagram: @bigboostturbo
webpage: bigboostusa.com

BigBoost's car: BMW M240i
Stage 3.4 turbo
Current B58 record holder: Currently: 822 WHP
4.8 100-200
10.85 @ 135 1/4 mile

Daily Driver: BMW M235i
BBT stage 3.3 turbo

Garage Queen: 2014 Nissan GT-R
EcuTek ECM and TCM tune, BDM DumpPipes, BDM intakes, BDM full race exhaust, hybrid turbos, E85. 936 WHP
(#156)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-14-2019, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Here they are!

You could try adding timing to evaluate that, but boost seems fairly OK from what I see. If you just want to go up on boost raise the WMI additive on the JB4 end.

Burger Motorsports

(#157)
Old

Default 05-14-2019, 10:42 PM

Quote:
They do or wait for our USB-C cables. Should be here in a few weeks.
I'll wait for yours. Thanks for letting me/us know.
(#158)
Old
Established but no O.G.

Car: 2016 BMW 340i xDrive M-Sport
Default 05-15-2019, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRDiesel
Are you spraying 100% meth on your logs now?

Changed my mind on the Pure stage 2. Just going to stick to the Pure stage 1 to give it some top end power bump....i think the B58 will be perfect around 520whp-540whp.
I've always sprayed 100% meth. I'm considering switching to x98 when my tank runs out.

PS1 sounds like a great compromise.
(#159)
Old

Car: BMW
Default 05-15-2019, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecarver2
I've always sprayed 100% meth. I'm considering switching to x98 when my tank runs out.

PS1 sounds like a great compromise.
No meaning if you look at your logs is your meth showing that it's spraying 100 or is it still around 50-60

| 2018 BMW 340i | M-Sport | Track Handling Package |
| Pure Stage 1 | MPE + ER down-pipe | BMS Intake | JB4 + MHD | BMS Meth Kit |
(#160)
Old

Default 05-15-2019, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Here they are!

Is that 700+whp on B58's stock internals? Logs look healthy, but unlike those I've seen with MHD BEF and stock turbo. Obviously different BEF and setup, but great to see how adaptive the JB4 can be to different setups.
(#161)
Old

Car: Bmw F30
Default 05-17-2019, 08:59 AM

Is it not be able for b48 yet?
(#162)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-17-2019, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic 88
Is it not be able for b48 yet?
I don't think so. We own a 230i and I'm waiting for MHD to give us the go ahead on it.

Burger Motorsports

(#163)
Old

Car: Bmw F30
Default 05-17-2019, 06:49 PM

Quote:
I don't think so. We own a 230i and I'm waiting for MHD to give us the go ahead on it.
Thank you, Terry
(#164)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-19-2019, 10:26 AM

Added latest BEF maps to the first post. I still need to go in there and fix the power gauges, I think we set them all for 680hp lol. Just know those gauges are imaginary and spit out whatever number the tuner types in the flash.

Burger Motorsports

(#165)
Old

Default 05-19-2019, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Added latest BEF maps to the first post. I still need to go in there and fix the power gauges, I think we set them all for 680hp lol. Just know those gauges are imaginary and spit out whatever number the tuner types in the flash.
Good work. The difference between E85_WMI and RACE_WMI is just using either pump for the race file and E40 blend for the E85 file?

(#166)
Old

Car: 2011 E92 335i X Drive
Default 05-22-2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Good work. The difference between E85_WMI and RACE_WMI is just using either pump for the race file and E40 blend for the E85 file?
BUMP

[2017 BMW 340i xDrive] [M Sport] [M Performance Exhaust] [JB4] [BMS BEF] [BMS WMI] [BMS Intake] [CG DS-1] [xHP Stage 3]
(#167)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-23-2019, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Whether using pump fuel or an E85 mix with WMI.

Burger Motorsports

(#168)
Old

Car: 340ix
Default 05-23-2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Whether using pump fuel or an E85 mix with WMI.
So race file is pump fuel? And e85 is a e40 blend?
(#169)
Old

Default 05-23-2019, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antec800
So race file is pump fuel? And e85 is a e40 blend?
Yes sir

(#170)
Old

Car: B48 330i
Default 05-28-2019, 06:54 AM

x30i B48 10.2:1 engine doesn’t have fuel trim issue. Can I use v13 absolute map on B48 x30i?
(#171)
Old

Car: F30 340i / E70 X5-35i
Default 05-31-2019, 07:03 PM

OK - I might be totally stupid or just semi stupid...why can't I figure out this MHD thing? I swear I'm doing it correctly. I made a couple of short video clips if they help? I did e-mail MHD support as the WhatsApp invite appears to not work anymore.

Basically, when I open the app, I go to "stock map operations", and when I click on "Flash Stage 0 (Stock Power)", I get connected to the DME, I select my options (burble, speed limiter etc...) of what I want, and then push "Flash"...the car hangs forever and the app goes back to the home screen, and then when I click in that selection again, it says "waiting for current process to finish, if window appears for more than 1 minute, restart device", so I will let it just sit there for hours, nothing happens. I reboot the device, can't start car...then end up using "flash to stock" and I get a % & time until completion, and it is done in like 29 minutes.

Edit: Got it to work under stock map operations...had a bad cable. Ended up using an OTG adapter and USB to OBD2 Cable.

Last edited by CntryClub007; 06-01-2019 at 06:29 PM..
(#172)
Old
BMW After BMW

Car: BMW M240i
Default 05-31-2019, 08:29 PM

Don’t use stock map operations, try the “flash an MHD map” menu. In there should be a stage 0 option. See if that one works?

2017 F23/M240i Convertible (B58) / 6MT / FF Wires / EWG Wires / BMS Air Intake / Stock Exhaust / BMS Meth (100%) / 93 Octane
(#173)
Old

Default 06-01-2019, 01:08 AM

Is v12 the same map settings at v13
(#174)
Old

Car: F30 340i / E70 X5-35i
Default 06-01-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYous
Don’t use stock map operations, try the “flash an MHD map” menu. In there should be a stage 0 option. See if that one works?
Ended up getting it to work, had a bad cable. I used an OTG adapter with USB to OBD2 cable...looking forward to flashing the RACE map next and getting this WMI operational.
(#175)
Old

Default 06-02-2019, 03:08 AM

This may sound weird but I went back to v11 and loaded up map 5 and the car runs perfect with no boost oscillation or overboost. I tried every map on v13 none ran good