N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#826)
Old

Car: 2014 335i M-Sport
Default 05-13-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizall
It was .5 sec/5mph increase. Not only that, but with a crappier 60ft. To just get excited would be an understatement. :-) I need better tires bad...on the street 1-3 just spin. It's not even fun any more.
Are you running straight race gas/E40 or a mix? Thanks.

Vic
(#827)
Old

Car: 2008 BMW 135i
Default 05-14-2014, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerFan
Are you running straight race gas/E40 or a mix? Thanks.

Vic
E40....93 octane with e85(6-7 gallons depending on how low tank is when I fill up)

2014 BMW 335i Sedan 8 Speed Auto
JB4 Map 7/Intake/E40
12.49 @113 mph with Continental DWS All-season tires
(#828)
Old

Car: 2014 335i M-Sport
Default 05-14-2014, 06:39 AM

Wowza! Thanks.

Vic
(#829)
Old

Car: F32 435xi
Default Working codes for F series - 05-14-2014, 06:46 AM

Hi there!
I am using the JB4 for my 435xi and it seems to work fine with hex 8.8.
Now my problem: I tried several codes but the only one that works is the exhaust flap control. All the others like boost on fluel etc do not work.

Is that a known F issues?
(#830)
Old
BMW Freak

Car: F10 535i
Default 05-14-2014, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolele
I have KN intake, 93 oct and **. I only boost 13.9 psi( peak target boost 13+ psi ) on map 5 in the 8-8 firmware.
Then it may be your K&N drop in filter. I did a few logs for Terry and one of them was with the K&N filter and my boost was fluctuating, check the log below.
Attached Images

2011 535i (07/2011 build) Imperial Blue, Oyster/Black Interior, Anthracite Wood Trim, ZPP, ZP2, ZCV, ZSP, 2TB, 6NF, 6NR, BMS JB4 S2, BMS Intake, ER **.
2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

Retired: 2009 328i,Titanium Silver, Black Interior, Dark Wood Trim, ZPP, ZLP, 609, 494, AAW Tune.
(#831)
Old
BMW Freak

Car: F10 535i
Default 05-14-2014, 07:57 AM

This log was done with the BMS Intake, 93 oct fuel, and map 5.
Attached Images

2011 535i (07/2011 build) Imperial Blue, Oyster/Black Interior, Anthracite Wood Trim, ZPP, ZP2, ZCV, ZSP, 2TB, 6NF, 6NR, BMS JB4 S2, BMS Intake, ER **.
2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

Retired: 2009 328i,Titanium Silver, Black Interior, Dark Wood Trim, ZPP, ZLP, 609, 494, AAW Tune.
(#832)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-14-2014, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixmixa
Hi there!
I am using the JB4 for my 435xi and it seems to work fine with hex 8.8.
Now my problem: I tried several codes but the only one that works is the exhaust flap control. All the others like boost on fluel etc do not work.

Is that a known F issues?
None of these features are active for the F series. Only features mentioned in the first post are.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#833)
Old

Car: F32 435xi
Default 05-15-2014, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
None of these features are active for the F series. Only features mentioned in the first post are.
Are you going to activate those features for F series in the future?

Either the flap control works or my exhaust has both flap already open anyway.
When the engine is running in idle, there are definitely both flaps open
(#834)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-15-2014, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixmixa
Are you going to activate those features for F series in the future?

Either the flap control works or my exhaust has both flap already open anyway.
When the engine is running in idle, there are definitely both flaps open
As time goes on we'll add these features in to the F series. For now none are enabled.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#835)
Old

Car: 135 I N54
Default 05-15-2014, 01:12 PM

Terry BMS meth kit installation and configuration its like for E N55 series?

135I - 6 MT -JB4 G5 ISO Map 3 - BB Race Flash - Riss Rasing ******* ** - AFE CAIs - BMS SDL - 93 Octanes - Sistem X wather meth - SPEC 2+ - RB Twins!!
(#836)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-15-2014, 01:14 PM

Yes, same setup. Ensure you have the 8.8 firmware loaded as well.

Burger Motorsports

(#837)
Old
Demigod

Car: F20 M135i
Default 05-15-2014, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Yes, same setup. Ensure you have the 8.8 firmware loaded as well.
Whats the difference with meth in 8.8 and earlier fw?

F21 M140i - 100-200: 6.95
Audi TTRS - 100-200: 4.47 60-130: 5.16
F80 M3 - 100-200: 4.45, 60-130: 5.1
F20 M135i (sold) - 100-200: 6.26 , 60-130: 7.4
peter@pureturbos.eu
peter@pureturbos.com
peter@protuningfreaks.com
pureturbos.eu
(#838)
Old

Car: 335 E92
Default 05-16-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quacker
Hi Terry,

I can't find anything by searching. Can you please tell me if it's reasonable to run map 5 with V8.8 on a completely stock F10, and would I need more than 91 octane?

Thanks -
Map 5 on a completely stock car running 8.8 is perfectly fine. It will adjust to the conditions dynamically.
(#839)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-16-2014, 08:51 PM

If you need install help post in the support section or email in to tech support. Include photos of the jb circuit board to verify whether you have a stage1 system or a JB4 system.

Burger Motorsports

(#840)
Old

Car: '13 f30 N55
Default 05-17-2014, 11:20 AM

Over a year with this stg 1 on my ewg n55, any timetable for the ewg release? Im dying over here.......
(#841)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-17-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamNyc
Over a year with this stg 1 on my ewg n55, any timetable for the ewg release? Im dying over here.......
There are 15 or so out in testing. I'll probably open it up to another 15 sometime next week. Stay tuned in the EWG thread for details.

Burger Motorsports

(#842)
Old

Car: Bmw 328i F30
Default 05-17-2014, 01:36 PM

Quote:
There are 15 or so out in testing. I'll probably open it up to another 15 sometime next week. Stay tuned in the EWG thread for details.
Will the N20 be released with N55 version or it needs testing still ?..
(#843)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-17-2014, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyminded
Will the N20 be released with N55 version or it needs testing still ?..
The N20 we've not done much with yet other than our development vehicles and a couple vendor cars. Once the N55 is wrapped up we'll expand the N20 EWG testing.

Burger Motorsports

(#844)
Old

Car: Bmw 328i F30
Default 05-17-2014, 02:00 PM

Quote:
The N20 we've not done much with yet other than our development vehicles and a couple vendor cars. Once the N55 is wrapped up we'll expand the N20 EWG testing.
Great, please put me as one of the testers as I drive the car daily & I can shoot a lot of logs & we have high temp. in morning & low at night if this to develop it better, I have a question it's out of this thread but I want to know If I can run map 2 on N20 with intake, ** & exhaust or do I still need certain fuel ?
(#845)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-17-2014, 02:03 PM

At least 93 octane.

Burger Motorsports

(#846)
Old

Car: M135i
Default 05-17-2014, 02:54 PM

I would appreciate a EWG harness also thanks Terry.

M135I ER Down-pipe & charge pipe ,Milltek full system,Wagner Performance Intercooler AFE Stage 2 Intake Pure stage 1 Turbo & Quaife LSD
(#847)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-18-2014, 12:39 PM

There is no shortage of demand for them. We need to get the bugs worked out first before expanding testing though.

Burger Motorsports

(#848)
Old
Demigod

Car: 12' 135i
Default 05-18-2014, 02:51 PM

Quote:
There is no shortage of demand for them. We need to get the bugs worked out first before expanding testing though.
Hey guys I read through a ton of info on this thread and have a few quick questions. I recently purchased a 12' n55 135i and did a axle back muffler delete as well as a stage 2 jb4.

1) how can I tell I have the newest software on my jb4? I can switch maps 0-7 via steering wheel.

2) I've tried map1, map 2 and map 5. I did run 93 octane and map 5 feels the best. Is it ok to consistently run map 5 on 91 octane? Thanks guys
(#849)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-18-2014, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newguy123
Hey guys I read through a ton of info on this thread and have a few quick questions. I recently purchased a 12' n55 135i and did a axle back muffler delete as well as a stage 2 jb4.
You are E series. So you're in the wrong thread. This is for F series.

Burger Motorsports

(#850)
Old

Car: F30 335i
Default 05-18-2014, 05:26 PM

Uh, was my post deleted about my JB4 issues?