N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old
administartor

Car: F80 M3
Default 12-19-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyim1988
Do you have the dynamic handling package?
I didn't get the dynamic handling package. Here is my window sticker. I custom ordered the car so I only got the things I wanted and was familiar with. I wish I had gotten the lumbar support though.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#52)
Old

Car: BMW x1 35i xDrive
Default 12-19-2013, 03:44 PM

Those wheels look great but are they really 7k? Can't you go BBS Fi for that?
(#53)
Old
administartor

Default 12-19-2013, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3
Those wheels look great but are they really 7k? Can't you go BBS Fi for that?
They were 7k. I like these wheels better than the BBS wheels.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#54)
Old

Car: BMW x1 35i xDrive
Default 12-19-2013, 03:49 PM

Cool, how much do they weigh? They do look badass.
(#55)
Old

Car: 2011 e92 335i
Default 12-20-2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason @ BMS
I didn't dynamic handling package. Here is my window sticker. I custom ordered the car so I only got the things I wanted and was familiar with. I wish I had gotten the lumbar support though.
I've only heard great things about the DHP. I know if you want to switch out for a full coilover systems then it might be better without it. Let me know how the H&R springs are like, I'm def looking at it as an option or dinan.
(#56)
Old
administartor

Default 01-05-2014, 02:14 AM

I had the rotors and springs put on. And have put quite a bit of miles on them so far. The rotors are indeed the same ones as the F30 with the OEM big brake kit. BMW calls it "M Sport Brakes". They are dimpled (see pics below) not cross drilled. There is no pedal "feel" from them. No noise. I have not stomped on them yet. I will report back later.

The H&R springs for the F30 are the same as the F32 springs. H&R Part Number: 28878-2 They fit and work nicely with no noise. The car does feel like it is lowered now and is more stiff and bumpy in comfort mode and sport mode. Looks much better. With the sport package the car doesn't get lowered that much more but it is just right. Maybe 12mm or so. Love it.

The front OEM dimpled and slotted 435i brake rotors for vehicles with M Sport Brakes part number is 34106797603 (2 QTY)

The front OEM dimpled and slotted 435i brake rotors for vehicles with M Sport Brakes part number is 34206797600 (2 QTY)
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#57)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 01-05-2014, 02:40 AM

Dang...that thing looks mean...nice build!

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#58)
Old
M-Terkait

Car: F30 335i
Thumbs up 01-05-2014, 02:46 AM

cool i guess nobody expected that they fit in!

N55 - Doc race 6266.
(#59)
Old

Car: 14' 435i
Default 01-05-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words guys. The black chrome tips were purchased directly from my local BMW dealership dealership and they were $130.00 for both. The black tips come stock with the "Sport LIne" F30 and F32 but not on the "M Sport" and "Luxury Line". No big deal to change.
That's weird my m sport came with black chrome tips. I wish it had the black grill

14' 435i. M-Sport, JB4 Stage 2, BMS Intake, more to come

Last edited by Hellraiserharris; 01-05-2014 at 11:00 AM..
(#60)
Old

Car: 14' 435i
Default 01-05-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
I also ended up getting the H&R lowering springs from TireRack.com. I guess they are the same as the F30. H&R part# 28878-2. They were $243.00 plus $18.55 shipping. And got here in 2 days. Not bad!

Here is the link to the 435i lowering springs on the H&R website.
http://www.hrsprings.com/application...ts/4/1654/2014
Jason how do the h&r spring ride. That's what I want to put on mine. But everyone I talk to tells me to do springs and shocks at the sametime. But with only 2500 miles I see no need in changing out the struts/shocks.

14' 435i. M-Sport, JB4 Stage 2, BMS Intake, more to come
(#61)
Old
Sua Sponte

Car: 13 335is
Default 01-05-2014, 11:12 AM

Great looking ride! Is it really 7k for a set of those wheels?

'13 LMB 335is DCT | MHD/BQ Tuning |
(#62)
Old

Car: 2011 e92 335xi
Default 01-05-2014, 01:07 PM

Jason, are you guys testing the RB hybrid on your car? Rob mentioned an f30 at BMS.

Dood your car is so tits; very well done
(#63)
Old

Car: E92 335xi
Default 01-05-2014, 01:44 PM

ughh the 4 series is soooooo hot man!!! i'm in love with them! after my 335 i'm most likely going to get the M4
(#64)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-05-2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuhutch
Jason, are you guys testing the RB hybrid on your car? Rob mentioned an f30 at BMS.

Dood your car is so tits; very well done
No, that is going on the red 335.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#65)
Old
administartor

Default 01-05-2014, 06:53 PM

Thanks for all the props everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-terkait
cool i guess nobody expected that they fit in!
Everyone was worried they wouldn't fit. The rotors part numbers were the same on the F30 and the F32 REALOEM so I figured they would be fine. Tire Rack even said they can't guarantee fitment on the springs. I'm glad it all worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraiserharris
That's weird my m sport came with black chrome tips. I wish it had the black grill
You are lucky. The black chrome grills and tips were cheap enough that I was ok with buying them afterwords. There is something to be said about the chrome. That looks really nice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraiserharris
Jason how do the h&r spring ride. That's what I want to put on mine. But everyone I talk to tells me to do springs and shocks at the sametime. But with only 2500 miles I see no need in changing out the struts/shocks.
The H&R Sport springs ride nice. They have on every car I have had them on. I didn't replace the shocks. The mechanic who did the install described it as feeling "normal like his E90". If the road is unforgiving you know the car is lowered in any suspension setting though. There is no rubbing anywhere even with those wide rims. The rear fenders of F model BMWs have very very thin accepting rear fenders. It's great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL335
Great looking ride! Is it really 7k for a set of those wheels?
The wheels were really that much. Lets see if I can keep them off the curbs. It's got the above view cameras so I think I am good.

Burger Motorsports

(#66)
Old
administartor

Default 02-07-2014, 12:40 PM

Just got back from Evolution Racewerks with my freshly fabricated 435i ********. The 335i and 435i ********* are different and are not interchangeable. Sounds a little different than our 335i F30 with the ** also. The car gained so much power you can really feel! Way faster turbo spool up, really great sound, no drone, cold start is not too loud at all. When coming to a stop downshifting sometimes there is some great grumbling sounds that I love.

I also had the chargepipe added so I can ad meth. I heard the F30s and F32s are blowing the factory ones off under high boost.

Been swapping ********* in and out of the 435i and it takes about 1-1.5 hours. It is fairly easy and the O2 sensors unplug up top under the engine cover.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#67)
Old
Demigod

Car: F20 M135i
Default 02-07-2014, 01:44 PM

Nice. My cp cleared customs today. Hope they deliver tomorrow still if not on monday.
Meth kit already installed and waiting

Excited here!
(#68)
Old
Demigod

Car: F20 M135i
Default 02-11-2014, 11:20 PM

Cp arrived monday, installed it yesterday evening. Not sure if there is more room in the 3 series to remove the oem plastic cp but it was a pain on the F20. Almost decided to cut it however i managed to get it out from the top
Also meth bung location is quite low so connected the nozzle while installing the top cp.
Decided to drive a day or 2 on map2 to see all is properly working before filling up the tank.

First run this morning the car felt more responsive/direct. Might be in my head though
(#69)
Old
administartor

Default 03-05-2014, 02:10 AM

Just added the M Performance gas and brake pedals. The M footrest was factory due to the M package. The install required drilling the brake and gas pedal. Looks and feels good.

M PERFORMANCE Stainless-steel pedals

Automatic/DCT/sport transmission 35002232278

Manual transmission 35002232276

M PERFORMANCE Footrest 51472232279
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#70)
Old

Car: 335 E92
Default 03-05-2014, 02:34 AM

Time for the M-Performance lip and spoiler..20lbs. more downforce here I come!
(#71)
Old
administartor

Default 03-12-2014, 03:39 AM

JB4 Tuned 2014 BMW 435i F32 Walk Around, Interior, Engine and Underside

JB4 Tuned BMW F32 435i Dyno Run - 414 HP at the wheels

Burger Motorsports

(#72)
Old

Default 03-12-2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
JB4 Tuned 2014 BMW 435i F32 Walk Around, Interior, Engine and Underside

JB4 Tuned BMW F32 435i Dyno Run - 414 HP at the wheels
Do you feel the ~20 whp your 4 series has compared to
The 135 and red 335i?? Or is it minuscule
(#73)
Old
administartor

Default 03-12-2014, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyim1988
Do you feel the ~20 whp your 4 series has compared to
The 135 and red 335i?? Or is it minuscule
The 435i now feels more powerful than both. Big difference from before.

Burger Motorsports

(#74)
Old

Default 03-12-2014, 04:40 PM

Quote:
The 435i now feels more powerful than both. Big difference from before.
damn that 4 inch compared to the 3 inch must be making a big difference!

vtw i'm the manual transmission estoril blue guy who was getting the intake installed maybe 3 weeks a go?
(#75)
Old

Car: 335 - E92 - 6MT
Default 03-12-2014, 04:49 PM

Very Nice, amazing car, stunning. The 435 reminds me of a super modernized 8 Series (E31) from '89-99 (I mean that as a compliment if it isn't obvious). 8 series was 6 inches longer, 400lbs heavier, but 1 inch narrower, 1 inch shorter. Really hoping Rob Beck's N55 solution is amazing.
Attached Images

Rob Beck Turbos, PROcede Rev. 3, Procede Fueling Flash (via OpenFlash Tablet), PPS Methanol System (DO12/Aquamist Flow Sensor), DCI, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance Suspension, Autobahn Exotics Exhaust, Helix FMIC, AR Design ***, BSH Catch Can, Forge Diverter Valves, P3cars Vent Boost Gauge, Alufelgen CSL Reps, Lux 5.1 H8 Angel Eyes, HPB HID Fogs, LTBMW M3 Side Skirts, BMW M3 Rear Spoiler, BMW Front Aero Lip, BMW Pedal Kit, BMW M Shift Knob, Autotecknic Matte Black Grilles.

Last edited by scottp999; 03-12-2014 at 05:04 PM..