N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#2901)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger GT1 2019
Default 01-10-2020, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Must not be working on your trans, maybe the command is different? JB4 log?

See attached
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-01-10 12_13_19_Map-2.csv (9.2 KB, 5 views)
(#2902)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-10-2020, 01:08 PM

It's v11 firmware. Try updating to v13.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2903)
Old

Default 01-10-2020, 01:25 PM

Quote:
It's v11 firmware. Try updating to v13.
Jeez it must of not loaded correctly, just updated it and it works thx for checking
(#2904)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-10-2020, 03:26 PM

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2905)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-10-2020, 05:23 PM

I see lots of v13 downloads... Not so many logs posted?

Burger Motorsports

(#2906)
Old

Car: Stinger GT
Default 01-10-2020, 05:38 PM

Yesterday I installed the PNP fuel wire adapters!
I really like the fact that its now super easy to remove and plug back the fuel wires without worrying about tapping the wrong wire or worse dropping the little positap inside the engine bay (happened once lol).
I will probably add some black tape around the positap connection later to make it stealth, thing that I couldn't do before because it wasn't a permanent connection.

Price isn't cheap but the fitment is perfect and peace of mind is earned.

(#2907)
Old

Car: g70
Default about V13 firmware . - 01-11-2020, 03:08 AM

PID gain target is 0? or 10?

and then.. User adjustment Fuel Bias default target is 80.
bit1 on..

3) For people who prefer to custom tune improved user interface for user adjustable fuel control. Enabled by setting options bit1 on, the fuel bias values will now represent the "target" air/fuel ratio. e.g. 120 = 12.0:1, 125 = 12.5:1. Actual AFR will generally be richer than the target. Current logic allows for leaning AFR from factory only. The default JB4 setting is 120. You may require a JB4 Mobile app update to allow values of more than 100 under fuel bias.

What's mean?

The default JB4 setting is 120 -> only use map1~5, and 7~8? map6 is not?

how can i JB4 mobile app update? last version in google store is A281

A281 is not working for V13 Firmware User adjustment Fuel Bias system.

I want User adjustment Fuel Bias taget<100

please~~
(#2908)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-11-2020, 09:41 AM

Only settings that are documented are relevant to the Kia firmware.

For app updates you'd have to contact JB4 mobile or wait for them to release an update that allows fuel bias > 100 entry.

Map 5 and 7 have a default value of 130 in v13.

Burger Motorsports

(#2909)
Old

Car: g70
Default and then.. - 01-11-2020, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Only settings that are documented are relevant to the Kia firmware.

For app updates you'd have to contact JB4 mobile or wait for them to release an update that allows fuel bias > 100 entry.

Map 5 and 7 have a default value of 130 in v13.

if i use map 5 and 7 ..

bit1 is off ?

if i use bit1 on and select map5 and 7.
fuel bias target set 0 ?
(#2910)
Old

Car: G70 Sport
Default 01-11-2020, 10:02 AM

That part throttle hesitation came back on me yesterday after filling up again. Any sense to what could be causing this? Seems like full throttle is fine but part throttle seems like its holding back and isn't giving expected power for the pedal position.
(#2911)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-11-2020, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkemp1
That part throttle hesitation came back on me yesterday after filling up again. Any sense to what could be causing this? Seems like full throttle is fine but part throttle seems like its holding back and isn't giving expected power for the pedal position.
If you need personalized tech support you'll have to email in so we can help you try to narrow down the possible causes. terry@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports

(#2912)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-11-2020, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alzard
if i use map 5 and 7 ..

bit1 is off ?

if i use bit1 on and select map5 and 7.
fuel bias target set 0 ?
If bit1 set then the AFR values entered will override all maps.

Burger Motorsports

(#2913)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger GT2
Default 01-13-2020, 07:48 PM

Hey terry@bms what should the v13 revised max boost read for map 3 and what should the max boost failsafe psi be set to? Also can map 3 run 12.5:1 bias safe with good enough fuel?
(#2914)
Old

Car: Stinger GT2
Default 01-13-2020, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Here's one for you. Just downloaded v13 earlier.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-01-13 21_00_16_Map-5.csv (9.3 KB, 8 views)
(#2915)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-14-2020, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorped
Here's one for you. Just downloaded v13 earlier.
Looks good. Thanks!
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#2916)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-14-2020, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK-19-GT2
Hey terry@bms what should the v13 revised max boost read for map 3 and what should the max boost failsafe psi be set to? Also can map 3 run 12.5:1 bias safe with good enough fuel?
No changes to either. No reason to lean out AFR from where we've set it unless there is a fuel pressure issue on the vehicle. Not likely on map3.

Burger Motorsports

(#2917)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger
Default 01-14-2020, 10:54 AM

I can change the fuel bias to over 100 in v13. Do I need to update the jb4 mobile app
(#2918)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-14-2020, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungtran505
I can change the fuel bias to over 100 in v13. Do I need to update the jb4 mobile app
Nope.

Burger Motorsports

(#2919)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger
Default 01-14-2020, 01:48 PM

I mean I can't change the fuel bias in v13 to go over 100. It would not let me change default is 80
(#2920)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-14-2020, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungtran505
I mean I can't change the fuel bias in v13 to go over 100. It would not let me change default is 80
You'll need to wait for the next app release then. Why do you want to change it?

Burger Motorsports

(#2921)
Old

Car: 2019 Genesis G70 2.0T
Default Log with firmware 13 on 2.0T - 01-15-2020, 12:03 PM

Here's a log I did earlier with firmware v13 on my G70 2.0T. Currently running Map 6. My only other mods are K&N drop in filter and HKS M45XL plugs gapped around .025
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-01-15 11_31_30_Map-6.csv (10.0 KB, 3 views)
(#2922)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 01-15-2020, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixajd
Here's a log I did earlier with firmware v13 on my G70 2.0T. Currently running Map 6. My only other mods are K&N drop in filter and HKS M45XL plugs gapped around .025
Pretty strong and clean from what I can see, what fuel is this on?
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#2923)
Old

Car: 2019 Genesis G70 2.0T
Default 01-15-2020, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Pretty strong and clean from what I can see, what fuel is this on?
Shell 93 octane. I'm in Florida, and today its around 75 degrees outside.
(#2924)
Old

Default 01-15-2020, 02:55 PM

Quote:

Quick pull with Version 13 / map 2 / 93octane
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-01-15 16_34_04_Map-2.csv (12.5 KB, 3 views)
(#2925)
Old

Default 01-15-2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:

Quick pull with Firmware 13. 93 oct
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-01-15 16_34_04_Map-2.csv (12.5 KB, 4 views)