N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2011 bmw 335is DCT
Default o2 sensor monitor readiness - 10-20-2020, 06:43 PM

hey guys looking for any sort of help/tips.. im trying to get my smog done here in SoCal (not fun) i have a 2011 335is and fbo, i had JB4 with MHD backend flash and I ended up removing the jb4 completely and then flashing mhd back to stock. I also put the stock cats back on and stock air-box as well as got all 4 new o2 sensors and the o2 sensors will NOT ready. Every other monitor will ready and i dont have any pending codes or CEL. ive done the drive cycle multiple times, reset lambdas, flashed mhd with stage 0 and checked 'OEM/stock DP' and still nothing. I do have a dp fix but I wasnt sure if that would help that will probably be my next try i just wasnt sure if that would help with o2 sensors since i have my stock cats in.. im just out of ideas and want to see if anyone might have some insight. thanks for any help
(#2)
Old

Car: e92 n54 pre lci
Default 10-21-2020, 10:28 AM

Did you flash back to stock oem map instead of stock mhd? Make sure you flashed back to stock oem because that's the only way you will pass obd readiness

FBO MT N54 w/stock turbos-tuned by Trebila
(#3)
Old

Car: 2011 bmw 335is DCT
Default 10-22-2020, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeezul
Did you flash back to stock oem map instead of stock mhd? Make sure you flashed back to stock oem because that's the only way you will pass obd readiness
im not sure honestly. I just went into mhd and hit the 'Flash back to stock' and then that didnt work so I did Flash stage 0 and then in that i checked the oem dp box.. Is the 'Flash back to stock' option what you mean by the stock oem?