N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Veloster N
Default JB4 Mobile - cannot register new account - 05-26-2021, 06:40 AM

Tried to search this and couldn't find anything. I've emailed support but haven't heard anything back yet.

I have a brand new JB4 and bluetooth connect kit for my 21 Veloster N here but I have not yet installed it on the car. I thought I'd go ahead and install the app and be ready for the installation. I downloaded the mobile app to my Android Samsung V20 and attempted to register a new account.

In the app, when I go to Settings and click the "Login/Create Account" button, it briefly flashes a new screen that has a "Login" and "Register" button, but then it returns right back to the Settings screen.

Is this problem related to the app being disconnected from the JB4? Or do I have a different problem? Thanks.
(#2)
Old

Car: Veloster N
Default 05-26-2021, 11:03 AM

I figured it out - in case anyone else has the same problem on their Android- check to see if you have "Developer Options" enabled like I did. As soon as disabled that the software behaved properly and let me register a new account. Had nothing to do with being disconnected from the JB4 unit.

Last edited by threepedals; 05-26-2021 at 11:11 AM..