N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Mazda CX-5
Default Mazda 2.5 turbo - 12-04-2019, 06:41 AM

Anything on the 2.5 turbo engines in the newer Mazdaís?
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-04-2019, 09:23 AM

We're actually working on it! Photo of your TMAP/MAP sensors?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 12-04-2019, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
We're actually working on it! Photo of your TMAP/MAP sensors?
Emailed them to you sir.

I'll get a system running on a car soon so we can evaluate the tuning.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#4)
Old

Default 03-14-2020, 05:31 PM

Status on development??
(#5)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 03-16-2020, 10:38 AM

Still working on it. Will have updates soon!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

(#6)
Old

Car: X5 50i Beast
Default 04-20-2020, 08:30 AM

This would be great.

I've had BMS tunes on three Bimmers, my GTi and wife just got a CX-9 with the turbo engine.

Currently:
2015 GTi w/PP, JB4
2020 Mazda CX9 Grand Touring

Gone but not forgotten:
2012 X5 50i MSport, JB Stage 2
2009 335i JB4
2006 330i
(#7)
Old

Default 05-18-2020, 11:03 AM

Any updates??
(#8)
Old

Car: 2019 Mazda 6 GTR
Default 06-21-2020, 09:57 PM

I just bought a 2019 Mazda 6 with the 2.5T. I came from a 390 whp mazdaspeed3. I appreciate the luxury of my new car. But I really miss the power. I’m very excited and interested in the tuner you’re developing for this motor. Do you have a rough ETA for when these will be available?
(#9)
Old

Default 06-22-2020, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundsophist
I just bought a 2019 Mazda 6 with the 2.5T. I came from a 390 whp mazdaspeed3. I appreciate the luxury of my new car. But I really miss the power. Iím very excited and interested in the tuner youíre developing for this motor. Do you have a rough ETA for when these will be available?
I wouldnít hold your breath on it....I originally posted this in the beginning of Dec. of last year and itís been 7 months
(#10)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-22-2020, 09:03 AM

Still waiting for someone to come drop a car off for a couple days for testing. If you know anyone in the area have them contact us.

Burger Motorsports

(#11)
Old

Car: 335xi sedan 6AT
Default 06-29-2020, 02:59 AM

Mazda is supposed to be introducing a Mazda 3 with the 2.5T on 7/8/20. That should certainly increase the interest in a tune for these motors.

I'm planning on picking up a new CX-5 turbo this Friday in Illinois. If it falls through I'll consider buying it in California, dropping it off at Burger, and then shipping it back to Illinois.
(#12)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-29-2020, 08:31 AM

Maybe we'll just pickup a new Mazda 3 for development purposes, I'll have to see when they are supposed to be available.

Burger Motorsports

(#13)
Old

Default 06-29-2020, 09:34 AM

2021 Mazda 3 Reportedly Adding Turbo, but No Mazdaspeed Variant
(#14)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-29-2020, 11:49 AM

Got it.. Sounds like more waiting for it to come out. =/

Burger Motorsports

(#15)
Old

Default 06-29-2020, 01:27 PM

Unfortunately
(#16)
Old

Car: 335xi sedan 6AT
Default 06-30-2020, 11:18 AM

That's where Burger Tuning comes in
(#17)
Old

Car: X5 50i Beast
Default 11-23-2020, 09:11 AM

Soooooo.....Mazda 3 Turbo is out and holds its own against a WRX and a Golf R in this video: 2021 Mazda3 TURBO vs Golf R vs Subaru WRX // DRAG RACE, ROLL RACE Mazda3 Review - YouTube

Get tuning Terry! I want to spice up my CX9.

Currently:
2015 GTi w/PP, JB4
2020 Mazda CX9 Grand Touring

Gone but not forgotten:
2012 X5 50i MSport, JB Stage 2
2009 335i JB4
2006 330i
(#18)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-23-2020, 10:55 AM

I know we're going to get one soon. I'm out of commission waiting for my foot surgery to heal but after that we're on it.

Burger Motorsports

(#19)
Old

Default Yesterday, 02:24 PM

I hope they can make something happen because this is the most underperforming engine I’ve ever experienced....