N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#326)
Old

Car: Bmw 535i - 2011
Default 02-24-2018, 07:42 AM

@MHD When is the Official release ? and what about the burble ??

2011 F10 535i N55 PWG 8AT | "Pureboost.de Tune" + MHD Flasher | xHP Stage 3 transmission Tune | N20 3.5bar TMAP Sensor | Pure Stage 2 Turbo | GFB DV+ | Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP | 93 Octane Fuel | BMS Intake | ER 4" CLess D/Pipe | ER 3" Charge-Pipe | Wagner-Tuning Competition Intercooler | Custom Turbo Inlet Pipe | https://i.imgur.com/iR4wm3I.jpg |
(#327)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-24-2018, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHD
Maybe time for a dedicated thread in the M forums for the M2, M3/4 (and someday M5)?
The thought has crossed my mind but for the moment it's easier to keep it all in this thread. When you add S63TU support then we'll probably split off The S55 and S63TU threads. The M2 is just a glorified N55 so they get to stay in the N55 thread.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#328)
Old

Car: 2013 F30 335i xDrive
Default 02-24-2018, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHD
The 2 apps updates from this weeks added both neaw features and maps updates.
  • MHD OTS Maps
    M2 maps 1.01
    - Stage 2 maps updated (wgdc / timing)

M3 / M4 maps 1.03
    - Added the stage 2 E30 map
    - Revised pump maps (timing / fueling)

N55 PWG maps 1.04
    - Added the stage 1 and 2 E30 maps
    - Revised pump maps (wgdc / timing)

N55 EWG maps 1.03
    - Added the stage 1, 2 and 2+ E20 maps
    - Revised pump maps (rail pressure, and more boost for the 2+)

• Checks for several required conditions for flashing like engine off, ignition on etc in order to minimize user errors. For instance here ignition was not on:

• Exposes the most useful adaptation resets (which one should only you for troubleshooting)

Quick question, will the exhaust burble settings/adjustment be available via the app/flasher only or does a person need to also purchase a map pack?

I am wondering because I intend on purchasing the app/flasher and using it to unlock the dme and upload a bef for my jb4 (via trebila).
(#329)
Old

Car: Bmw 535i - 2011
Default 02-27-2018, 05:08 AM

Terry any BMS BEF updates ??

2011 F10 535i N55 PWG 8AT | "Pureboost.de Tune" + MHD Flasher | xHP Stage 3 transmission Tune | N20 3.5bar TMAP Sensor | Pure Stage 2 Turbo | GFB DV+ | Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP | 93 Octane Fuel | BMS Intake | ER 4" CLess D/Pipe | ER 3" Charge-Pipe | Wagner-Tuning Competition Intercooler | Custom Turbo Inlet Pipe | https://i.imgur.com/iR4wm3I.jpg |
(#330)
Old

Car: 13 f30 335i
Default 02-27-2018, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHD
The 2 apps updates from this weeks added both neaw features and maps updates.
  • MHD OTS Maps
    M2 maps 1.01
    - Stage 2 maps updated (wgdc / timing)

M3 / M4 maps 1.03
    - Added the stage 2 E30 map
    - Revised pump maps (timing / fueling)

N55 PWG maps 1.04
    - Added the stage 1 and 2 E30 maps
    - Revised pump maps (wgdc / timing)

N55 EWG maps 1.03
    - Added the stage 1, 2 and 2+ E20 maps
    - Revised pump maps (rail pressure, and more boost for the 2+)

Im not sure why will this updates help us on just BEF. Unless there are some changes on stage 0 and we need to flash again, save bin and send to Terry.
Am I missing something?

F30 PWG PS2 + WMI + MHD Bef/JB4 + VRSF FBO + N20TMAP. MPPK, MPE, MP-Susp, MP-Brakes, 437M, MP-Lip, MP-Diffuser, MP-Spoiler, MP-Rocker Panel, MP-Sills, MP-Pedals, MP-Grille, MP-Mats, IND Reflector.
(#331)
Old

Car: M135
Default 03-01-2018, 04:38 PM

Terry, I’m now driving a 435i 14 with Cp, ******* **, JB4 with EWG and FF cables, 95 oct Brazilian fuel (e25 from pump).
Before, I had an m135 with the same setup, but without EWG cable, and I really miss the throtlle responses from the m135.
Does the MHD BEF could add more throttle response to the car? Now I need to use the sport mode full time to get some good response.
Tks
Tks

JB4 - ER DP -ER Chargepipe
(#332)
Old

Car: 2014 335i m-sport
Default 03-01-2018, 04:51 PM

I will say so far from what i got the throttle is smoother, it doesnt seem to pull as hard but thats prolly just some adjustments. it absolutely gets up to speed faster though.

that being said, in the MHD app it said to set jb4 map to 0 before flashing, and i did that and kept it there. I'm assuming that's correct?

Edit: I’m assuming I need to select the maps still on the jb4? That’s where I’m sortve lost

F30 335i | ER Chargepipe | ER Down-Pipe | Wagner Intercooler | BMS Intake | Meisterschaft Exhaust | MHD BEF JB4 Map 3 / 30% e85 / 50:50 Meth

Last edited by tauzins; 03-01-2018 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Edited post for maps
(#333)
Old

Car: M235i
Default 03-01-2018, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauzins
I will say so far from what i got the throttle is smoother, it doesnt seem to pull as hard but thats prolly just some adjustments. it absolutely gets up to speed faster though.

that being said, in the MHD app it said to set jb4 map to 0 before flashing, and i did that and kept it there. I'm assuming that's correct?

Edit: Iím assuming I need to select the maps still on the jb4? Thatís where Iím sortve lost
-unplug jb4
-Ignition on
-plug in bimmergeeks cable +mhd app
-flash to map 0
-unplug bimmergeeks cable
-plug jb4 back in
-make sure that you are running latest firmware
-make sure that you switch bef toggle on which jb4
- you still select jb4 maps as usual

2016 M235i EWG N55 - Empty exhaust - Charge Pipe - Intake - FMIC - WMI kit dual cm5+cm7 - JB4 FF and EWG Wires.
(#334)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-01-2018, 09:27 PM

No need to change JB4 to map0 before flashing. They will have to update the directions, because once you unplug the JB4 form the OBDII, it's off the CANbus and can't interfere with the flash process.

After flashing normally map5 is a good JB4 map to start with.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#335)
Old

Default 03-01-2018, 09:51 PM

Yea that clarifies alot, since i was just following the main instructions then saw what the app said.

good news is Terry is killing it with the updates on my end. so far car feels great. the MHD JB4 bef is amazing

F30 335i | ER Chargepipe | ER Down-Pipe | Wagner Intercooler | BMS Intake | Meisterschaft Exhaust | MHD BEF JB4 Map 3 / 30% e85 / 50:50 Meth
(#336)
Old

Default 03-02-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copietro
Terry, Iím now driving a 435i 14 with Cp, ******* **, JB4 with EWG and FF cables, 95 oct Brazilian fuel (e25 from pump).
Before, I had an m135 with the same setup, but without EWG cable, and I really miss the throtlle responses from the m135.
Does the MHD BEF could add more throttle response to the car? Now I need to use the sport mode full time to get some good response.
Tks
Tks
Terry, if you please com take a look in to this, i will apreciate! Thank you!

(#337)
Old

Default 03-02-2018, 12:48 PM

Quote:
have you emailed him? if you want direct help that's usually the best way, i post just to get other people input usually.

but BEF does seem to have better throttle response, at least for me.

(#338)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-02-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Let's see a log of what you have now but sounds like you're a good candidate for the BEF as we can crank up the throttle response in it rather easily.

Burger Motorsports

(#339)
Old

Default 03-02-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Let's see a log of what you have now but sounds like you're a good candidate for the BEF as we can crank up the throttle response in it rather easily.
Nice!! I will get some good 4th gear logs ( only have 3rd gear now) ant send you as soon as I can.

Thank you!

(#340)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-03-2018, 09:52 AM

Added the BEF maps as they stand now to the first post. Subject to frequent change of course. But, saves having to email us for them.

Once I get the go ahead from martial we'll also add the XDF files with the BEF maps so you can adjust the BEF tuning yourself if so inclined.

Burger Motorsports

(#341)
Old

Default 03-03-2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Added the BEF maps as they stand now to the first post. Subject to frequent change of course. But, saves having to email us for them.

Once I get the go ahead from martial we'll also add the XDF files with the BEF maps so you can adjust the BEF tuning yourself if so inclined.
for those of us that were on BEF recently (like this week) do we need to flash these? or are they the exact same as the ones that were sent out.

(#342)
Old

Car: 2015 M3 F80
Default 03-04-2018, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VF-1J
Still a work in progress and looking pretty good so far... Made 551 whp with 633 ft lbs of torque with 24.6psi today... Looking forward to seeing what more e85, more boost, and more timing will do to these figures.

I'm currently running the JB4 Map 7 with MHD BEF.

F80
JB4
MHD
Intakes
E60
*Stock turbos and exhaust*
At the time I originally posted this 551 whp and 633 ft lbs of torque, I was boosting 24.6psi with 8.5į timing.

Now I'm boosting 27-28psi with 12-13į timing. Ran very smooth and pulled harder than ever. I haven't ran this setup on the Dyno yet, but anyone have any guesses as to what kind of whp and torque I might be making now?

@m3ndeezee

F80/S55 | JB4 w/MHD | BMS Intakes | BMS WMI w/Stealth Tank | BMS Intercooler | PureTurbos PS2 | D***P**** | NGK 2-steps cooler | E45-E85 | Remus Exhaust
(#343)
Old

Car: M235i
Default 03-04-2018, 01:25 PM

Map 7 log, done with race bef, e25 fuel, and most recent ewg n55 fw. Looks really good. Just two logs done, the adaptation is not fully yet:
Attached Images

Last edited by N55Tech; 03-04-2018 at 06:20 PM..
(#344)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-04-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauzins
for those of us that were on BEF recently (like this week) do we need to flash these? or are they the exact same as the ones that were sent out.
Probably the same, easy to check the number on what you loaded vs. what is posted though.

Burger Motorsports

(#345)
Old

Car: BMW F10 535xi
Default 03-04-2018, 05:53 PM

is there F_PWG2 PUMP map? i can't find PUMP in MAPS file, or i can just use the RACE one !!
(#346)
Old
Tuner

Default 03-04-2018, 06:36 PM

Run RACE, send a log, and if we think you need a lower timing map we'll send one over.

Burger Motorsports

(#347)
Old

Car: 328XI
Default 03-06-2018, 11:18 PM

these BEF maps are a joke, not even speed limiter is removed, I'm not talking about other options, like *** code deletion, burble or sport displays scale extension.
(#348)
Old

Car: 2015 M3 F80
Default 03-06-2018, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemigo
these BEF maps are a joke, not even speed limiter is removed, I'm not talking about other options, like *** code deletion, burble or sport displays scale extension.
I would love to have those features!

But at the end of the day, my car is running strong. Very happy with the power I've gained through this BEF.

Those other features are coming, I'm sure.

@m3ndeezee

F80/S55 | JB4 w/MHD | BMS Intakes | BMS WMI w/Stealth Tank | BMS Intercooler | PureTurbos PS2 | D***P**** | NGK 2-steps cooler | E45-E85 | Remus Exhaust
(#349)
Old

Car: 328XI
Default 03-07-2018, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnm135i
Didn't you join a BETA-program?
should I join beta program to see that maps are without any extra options? beta program will open my eyes?
(#350)
Old

Car: 435i
Default 03-07-2018, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemigo
There is no speed limiter removal?

And if it's a joke can you please elaborate?