WWW.EXQUISITEMOTORSPORTS.COM
AIM: EMS TUNING

AUTHORIZED DEALER OF
AFE,BURGER TUNING,MIRO,,TITEK,S&B FILTERS,B&G SUSPENSIONS
(#77)
Old

Car: 2011 135i
Default 07-14-2010, 09:13 AM

Any idea when this software will be available to the public?

Thanks!
(#78)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-14-2010, 09:51 AM

Maybe a couple weeks for public beta testing. Then a few weeks after that for general public.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#79)
Old

Car: N55 135i
Default 07-14-2010, 04:19 PM

Killing me here Terry !

AUTHORIZED DEALER OF
(#80)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-14-2010, 04:27 PM

LOL we're going as fast as we can.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#81)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-14-2010, 09:50 PM

Added a couple more photos of the PnP harness to the first post.

Burger Motorsports

(#82)
Old

Default 07-15-2010, 03:11 AM

looking awesome! what is the install time on this JB so far Terry?... Easy? Hard?...
(#83)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-15-2010, 08:54 AM

Pretty easy. 15 min or so. Maybe 20 min the first time.

Burger Motorsports

(#84)
Old

Car: M3
Default 07-15-2010, 12:39 PM

Maybe I'm thinking ahead here, but will you be able to adapt your N54 meth setup to the N55 fairly easily?

(#85)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-15-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky
Maybe I'm thinking ahead here, but will you be able to adapt your N54 meth setup to the N55 fairly easily?
Yes that is definitely in the works!

Burger Motorsports

(#86)
Old

Car: LSB E90 335I
Default 07-15-2010, 05:00 PM

Hey T. let me know if you need a beta tester I have friend that could do a lot of datalogging...
(#87)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-15-2010, 06:38 PM

We'll need a few non-locals soon. Have him email me.

Burger Motorsports

(#88)
Old

Car: e90 lci n55
Default 07-16-2010, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
We'll need a few non-locals soon. Have him email me.
I'm non local :hi:
(#89)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-18-2010, 06:47 PM

Did a 2011 N55 335i step install today. Felt great!

Burger Motorsports

(#90)
Old

Car: N55 135i
Default 07-18-2010, 08:34 PM

I bet. I want

AUTHORIZED DEALER OF
(#91)
Old

Car: 335 E92
Default 07-19-2010, 12:32 PM

...Better than the dct???? I bet it does, especially on kick down.
(#92)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-19-2010, 12:59 PM

Kick down feels much better, as does the power brake launch, but shifting no where near as nice.

Burger Motorsports

(#93)
Old

Car: 2011 135i
Default 07-19-2010, 04:43 PM

Ordering my 2011 135i w/ Manual Trans tonight.

I would like to have one of these waiting at my house when I take delivery of the car . . .
(#94)
Old

Default 07-20-2010, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Did a 2011 N55 335i step install today. Felt great!
I bet it would feel better on mine... wait what?

On a side note, I have a question for you. I recently did the muffler delete on my n55 and I feel as if I have lost power. My 1/4 times reflect this feeling. Would this tune work better if I re installed the stock muffler or would it be best without the muffler?

ERnie
2011 AW/e90/n55 -gone
2016 AY F82
Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f*** the Prom Queen."-John Mason
Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer
I gaurentee for $100 bucks I can install that bitch wrong. Any takers?
(#95)
Old

Default 07-20-2010, 01:24 AM

*edit*

ERnie
2011 AW/e90/n55 -gone
2016 AY F82
Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f*** the Prom Queen."-John Mason
Quote:
(#96)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-20-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockin330i
I bet it would feel better on mine... wait what?

On a side note, I have a question for you. I recently did the muffler delete on my n55 and I feel as if I have lost power. My 1/4 times reflect this feeling. Would this tune work better if I re installed the stock muffler or would it be best without the muffler?
I haven't tested the muffler delete on the N55 so can't say one way or the other. But I speculate the muffler delete won't help or hurt times one bit.

Burger Motorsports

(#97)
Old

Default 07-21-2010, 12:54 AM

Well for some reason it seems to be. Seems like it takes the engine more time to spool. Damn me for not doing a base line dyno.

Pre MD I ran a 13.69@101 launching at 1.5k rpms.

Post MD I ran a 13.9x@98 mph launching around 1.9k rpms. Launching at 1.5k rpms after the md left me with horrible 60' times.

I ran about 6 times and only got 1 in the 13's...

ERnie
2011 AW/e90/n55 -gone
2016 AY F82
Quote:
(#98)
Old

Car: 135i N54
Default 07-21-2010, 10:26 AM

Hello Terry, I just logged in but have been reading the forum for 4 months now, hence my decision to search for a brand new 135i with the N54 engine, and luckily I found it 3 weeks before the 2011 hit the dealers with the N55..

Long story short,after 2 monts of ownership, 4 days ago water went into the motor and car shut down,you know the rest... Today I'll know if its total loss or they'll fix it (insurance), so my question is, since Im probably gonna end with a 2011 N55 if mine its total loss, what should I been expecting in the future with a JB3 for the N55?

I know its still a little bit early to say how will it react to the tuning exactly but I've read some of your post where you say probably ain't gonna yield N54 numbers or anything alike... Should I pray for them fix my N54 or go with the N55? I'll hate not being able to get the N54 power since its one of the main things that make me get an 135i 2 months ago. I was aiming at 380 whp ... Making a wild guess, you think it will be possible? What about breaking into the 400 whp barrier with meth?

Thanks in advance terry , I know there are a lot of questions, Im just so desperate lol.

PS: 2 days before this accident, I was just about to order the JB3/BT Tool/ DCI combo from your site... "lucky me" i guess!
(#99)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-21-2010, 10:28 AM

The N55 isn't that bad. Just lower your expectations a bit coming off the N54 scene and you'll be happy with it.

Burger Motorsports

(#100)
Old

Default 07-21-2010, 12:20 PM

I'll be happy when you need some more beta testers. This whole loss of power with the MD isn't cutting it for me...

ERnie
2011 AW/e90/n55 -gone
2016 AY F82
Quote: