(#1)
Old

Car: Mini Cooper S F56
Default Error Codes - 11-29-2019, 07:17 PM

Hello,

I have finally successful installed the JB4 and installed the Firmware

MINI_B38_B48_6_2.hex

on it.

The Car is a 2018 Mini Cooper S wit 192 HP.

I filled the "Map 6 Boost" with the Numbers from the N54-Website.

In the Dashboard is now the yellow Triangel-Alert and the Connected-System says, I have to go to dealer to check.

In the JB4-App there are two Error-Codes even with MAP 0:

121201TMAP Signal with engine off
101F01 Throttle valve opening angel pressure -- ignore, tuner code

Also the JB4 - App Dashboard shows nothing. Only "Gear" and "Map" are frozen, "RPM", "IGN 1", "AFR" and "IAT" are at Zero, no reaction.

What to do?
(#2)
Old

Default 11-30-2019, 05:30 AM

some additional Infos:

- only the Gauge for Gear and Map are working
- Dashboard of the Mini shows no yellow/orange Warning Triangel anymore
- in the JB4 App the errors are still appearing when reading out - also they can’t be deleted
- the App does not Log (no matter what Map (1, 2 or 4)
- when parking the car I always have to log in again and Bluetooth also has to connect every time newly again - what sometimes fails and needs several minutes until it’s connected

a little bit disappointing so far....

Last edited by Jan-HH; 11-30-2019 at 05:39 AM..
(#3)
Old

Default 12-02-2019, 12:07 AM

Some more infos:

Installed JB4-App new on my iPhone, pulled out and plugged in OBD-Connector and started again. Installed Firmware again.

- Now I have the Error 104302 (absolute pressure sensor, intake manifold...)
- The two other Errors are gone - or not? Who knows, as 50% of attempts the App says, its not possible to read the Errors
- No Warning Signal in Mini Dashboard
- Gauges in the App are not working except Gear and Map

This Morning after connecting App a new Point in the Login-Menu between "Save" and "Cancel": "Unlink Current Kit" - when I start the App now, this Point "Unlink Current Kit" is gone again....amazing App.

Log-CSV cant be uploaded, becaus it is mor than 500KB.......(Upload Errors
2019-12-02 07_11_10_Map-1.csv:
Your file of 560.6 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 488.3 KB for this filetype.)

Kit was installed before in a BMW 140i, I took away the EWK-Cable.
(#4)
Old

Default 12-02-2019, 12:18 AM

Here is the Log zipped
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2019-12-02 07_11_10_Map-1.zip (18.7 KB, 11 views)
(#5)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-02-2019, 01:16 PM

Load up the latest BMW v14 firmware posted and lets evaluate that on it!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#6)
Old
Jay1312

Car: BMW 320i and M5
Default 12-02-2019, 03:04 PM

BMW v14 but isn’t that for b58/48 and not suitable for mini or has the mini firmware now ported to the bmw?
(#7)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-02-2019, 05:38 PM

We updated it so as a test let's see what happens.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#8)
Old

Default 12-03-2019, 01:11 PM

Hello Tery,

thank you! I am in contact with Ando and we try to figure out, what the problem is

First I will have to check all the connectors (but I am sure, the connections are okay und installation is 100% okay).

If that is not successful, we might try the BMW-Firmware, if you think that won't cause harm to the Engine.

CU
(#9)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-06-2019, 05:45 PM

It's a more advanced issue so will need to continue working with us via email on it.

Burger Motorsports