N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#101)
Old

Car: 335i e90
Default 08-29-2014, 01:28 PM

Awesome, should see 500 at the wheels maybe?

'07 e90
(#102)
Old
Administrator

Car: M340i,X5,Raptor,C7 ZR1
Default 09-08-2014, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by threethirtyfive
Awesome, should see 500 at the wheels maybe?
That's what i'm hoping for!

I was at Evolution Racewerks (ER) a while back and they were working on a new F chassis BMW intercooler! I quietly waited until they were done and finally installed one on my 435i. It's been installed for about a week and driven hundreds of miles. The end result has been impressive and the quality is top notch. The ER intercooler is about 35% larger than the stock intercooler. It's thinner and taller and fits nicely without any modifications. It can also be removed without a trace. The install requires the removal of the front bumper cover, the plastic inner front fender-wells, and the front belly pan. This procedure is perfectly photographed and explained in the install guide included with the intercooler. If you have the parking camera option and/or parking sensors (PDC) you will need to unplug and unclip the wires from the front bumper cover before pulling it off.

ER Competition Series BMW Intercooler for F Chassis can be purchased here.
http://www.burgertuning.com/F_chassi...oler_FMIC.html
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#103)
Old
Demigod

Car: F20 M135i
Default 09-08-2014, 04:35 AM

So now meth goes in? I need to see some logs from you before i pull the trigger on this fmic

F21 M140i - 100-200: 5.18 60-130: 5.96
Audi TTRS - 100-200: 4.01 60-130: 4.5
F80 M3 - 100-200: 4.32, 60-130: 4.8
F20 M135i (sold) - 100-200: 6.26 , 60-130: 7.4
peter@pureturbos.eu
peter@pureturbos.com
peter@protuningfreaks.com
pureturbos.eu
(#104)
Old
Administrator

Default 09-08-2014, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkiedm4
So now meth goes in? I need to see some logs from you before i pull the trigger on this fmic
The methanol will be delivered to the engine through the (ER) charge pipe.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#105)
Old

Car: 2011 BMW 135i M Sport
Default 09-08-2014, 11:30 AM

What kind of pressure drop, if any?
(#106)
Old
Demigod

Default 09-08-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason @ BMS
The methanol will be delivered to the engine through the (ER) charge pipe.
Yes I know I have a meth kit myself. Is it installed in your car yet?

peter@pureturbos.eu
peter@pureturbos.com
pureturbos.eu
(#107)
Old
Demigod

Default 09-08-2014, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loesch
What kind of pressure drop, if any?
Thats what i am intrested in. From the jpg of the log when tuned to 439 whp it looks like 22 psi midrange tapering to high 18 or 19 at 6k rpm. But that was with stock fmic.

peter@pureturbos.eu
peter@pureturbos.com
pureturbos.eu
(#108)
Old
Administrator

Default 09-08-2014, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkiedm4
Yes I know I have a meth kit myself. Is it installed in your car yet?
I thought you were asking how the meth will be delivered to the engine! lol. Walbro fuel pump is next for me then methanol. Will post some logs when we are ready.

Correction. The pump below is the 435i pump with bucket.
http://www.fuel-it.biz/f-series-stag...grade-options/

The 2nd photo below is for my E chassis N55 135i.
http://www.fuel-it.biz/e-series-stag...e-kit-options/
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#109)
Old

Car: M135i
Default 09-09-2014, 06:18 AM

Quote:
I thought you were asking how the meth will be delivered to the engine! lol. Walbro fuel pump is next for me then methanol. Will post some logs when we are ready.

Where can I get one of that? Are you planning to run E85?

2014 Estoril Blue Bmw M135i - 8 AT - N55 EWG - Mods:Jb4 - EWG harness - FF wires, ER Charge Pipe, AfePower Momentum PRO 5R Intake System, H2Racing 3.5" CTless Down Pipe, H2Racing 3" full SS Exhaust w/o mufflers, Wagner FMIC, BMS meth kit 100%, H&R springs, RSV Forged 19" wheels. Now with PURE STG2 and PI
(#110)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-09-2014, 08:40 AM

Once the pump is in we'll do some E85 testing on the dyno.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

(#111)
Old

Default 09-09-2014, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Once the pump is in we'll do some E85 testing on the dyno.
I`d like to make some tests with ethanol (here in brazil we can find it everywhere). Where can I get a fuel pump kit like yours?

2014 Estoril Blue Bmw M135i - 8 AT - N55 EWG - Mods:Jb4 - EWG harness - FF wires, ER Charge Pipe, AfePower Momentum PRO 5R Intake System, H2Racing 3.5" CTless Down Pipe, H2Racing 3" full SS Exhaust w/o mufflers, Wagner FMIC, BMS meth kit 100%, H&R springs, RSV Forged 19" wheels. Now with PURE STG2 and PI
(#112)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-09-2014, 09:01 AM

From fuel-it!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

(#113)
Old

Default 09-09-2014, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
From fuel-it!
I saw they have the stg2 for F series. Is it better than this inline pump? Will it fit my M135?

Tks T!

(#114)
Old
Demigod

Car: 12' 135i
Default 09-09-2014, 09:52 AM

is this pump a must for his 435i due to lpfp pressure dropping off with low E mixes? im running close to e50 and can post up a csv just wondering if this pump will really be beneficial for me. cant wait to see some results

18’ Glacier white RS3
#PURETURBOS
#FUELIT
(#115)
Old
Administrator

Default 10-30-2014, 05:20 PM

Got my carbon fiber front lip today. Decided to put just the splitters on without the bottom piece. That bottom piece lowers the front of the car at least another inch.

This is one I got of of ebay. The OEM BMW performance front lip is all 1 piece so the splitters can not be used separately. BMW also offers one you can paint for much cheaper.

The OEM BMW part number is:
F32 CARBON FIBER SPLITTER FOR M BUMPERS 51192334548

The one in the photo can be found on ebay. The carbon fiber ones are about $500.00 to $1200.00 depending on which one you get.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#116)
Old

Car: F31 328XI N20 03/2013
Default 10-30-2014, 11:53 PM

Looks good!

In my eyes it looks much better and more aggressive without this lip!

I don´t like tuningparts which "lowers" the car without lowering itself...

F31 | 328XI | N20B20A | 03/2013 | JB4 Stage 2 | Map 2 | FF Wires | 4" DP | Wagner Comp FMIC | Pipercross drop in | OCC | KW V2
Bid assistance in Germany for troubleshooting, coding, alpina flash, ecu tuning etc.
(#117)
Old
BMS Customer Service

Car: bmw 335i
Default 10-31-2014, 10:26 AM

added weight! lol

Burger Motorsports

(#118)
Old
Administrator

Default 10-31-2014, 11:03 AM

The whole unit only weighed about 3 lbs. The splitters themselves weigh less than a pack of cigarettes. They were purchased to easily cover up damage on the splitter without taking the car in to get painted.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#119)
Old
Demigod

Default 10-31-2014, 11:06 AM

Quote:
The whole unit only weighed about 3 lbs. The splitters themselves weigh less than a pack of cigarettes. They were purchased to easily cover up damage on the splitter without taking the car in to get painted.
Are you going to make NFZ? I'd like to get a run against you

18’ Glacier white RS3
#PURETURBOS
#FUELIT
(#120)
Old
Administrator

Default 10-31-2014, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newguy123
Are you going to make NFZ? I'd like to get a run against you
Yeah, I'll be there. It's on!

Burger Motorsports

(#121)
Old
Demigod

Default 10-31-2014, 11:21 AM

NOOOOIIIIIIIICCCEEEEEEEEEE

18’ Glacier white RS3
#PURETURBOS
#FUELIT
(#122)
Old

Car: 135i
Default H&R sports - 10-31-2014, 04:13 PM

Hello,
Car looks fantastic!
I noticed in this thread you say it's lowered on H&R sports springs. Does this car have the adaptive suspension. I notice on H&R website they say the drop is more on non-sports equipped cars. My car has the adaptive suspension and I would like to replicate your drop. Tossing up sports vs super sport.
(#123)
Old
Administrator

Default 10-31-2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik0123
Hello,
Car looks fantastic!
I noticed in this thread you say it's lowered on H&R sports springs. Does this car have the adaptive suspension. I notice on H&R website they say the drop is more on non-sports equipped cars. My car has the adaptive suspension and I would like to replicate your drop. Tossing up sports vs super sport.
I don't think it has the adaptive suspension. It just has the driving experience button.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#124)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 10-31-2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
I don't think it has the adaptive suspension. It just has the driving experience button.
thank you
(#125)
Old

Car: 14' 435i
Default 12-29-2014, 06:02 PM

Hey Jason, what size rims are those and the backspacing. Your car is looking awesome.
Quote:
Just got my new Vorsteiner VSE-003 wheels and Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires put on at EAS. They look and handle great.

235/40/ZR19 Front
265/35/ZR19 Rear

Vorsteiner VSE-003 wheels in black:
http://www.europeanautosource.com/index.php/products/vorsteiner-vse-003-wheel-set.html

14' 435i. M-Sport, JB4 Stage 2, BMS Intake, more to come