Old

Car: IS200T F-Sport
Default 09-23-2018, 01:01 PM

https://imgur.com/a/3cZuqPQ
(#77)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-26-2018, 09:28 AM

You may not be able to feel the difference vs Stage1 as the platform is turbo limited, so there is only so much that can be done on power. JB4 is also about smoothness, features, etc. Would need to see JB4 logs for any tuning advice.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#78)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-27-2018, 09:25 AM

If you're not happy with the Stage1->JB4 upgrade which we're offering at a discount so Stage1 customers can have the latest setup you are welcome to send it back for a refund.

The JB4 is for people looking to push the platform further with logging, boost by gear, and more advanced options. We've discontinued the Lexus Stage1 all together and will only be offering the more powerful JB4 variant as of several months ago.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#79)
Old

Car: Audi S4
Default 10-02-2018, 07:27 PM

Hi Terry,

I have the BMS Stage 1 for my 2015 NX 200T. How would I go about getting the upgrade to JB4? Will it be a trade-in process or some kind of addon to the existing Stage1 box? Also, the website says 2016+ models. Does this mean it won't work w/ the 2015 NX?

Thanks,
Alex

Last edited by alexdell; 10-02-2018 at 07:34 PM..
(#80)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-04-2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdell
Hi Terry,

I have the BMS Stage 1 for my 2015 NX 200T. How would I go about getting the upgrade to JB4? Will it be a trade-in process or some kind of addon to the existing Stage1 box? Also, the website says 2016+ models. Does this mean it won't work w/ the 2015 NX?

Thanks,
Alex
The upgrade kit is a new control board, OBDII cable, and plug in harness, that lets you retrofit Stage1 systems to the JB4. We've discounted it to $100 for a short time to give Stage1 owners a chance to own the latest JB4 system. At some point we'll discontinue the upgrade kit all together.

http://www.burgertuning.com/lexus_pe...nce_tuner.html

Burger Motorsports

(#81)
Old

Default 10-05-2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
The upgrade kit is a new control board, OBDII cable, and plug in harness, that lets you retrofit Stage1 systems to the JB4. We've discounted it to $100 for a short time to give Stage1 owners a chance to own the latest JB4 system. At some point we'll discontinue the upgrade kit all together.

http://www.burgertuning.com/lexus_pe...nce_tuner.html

Thanks Terry. So it should work w/ the 2015 NX correct? I just want to reconfirm since the description in the website says 2016+ Lexs NX. I'm also interested in the Optional JB4 Wireless Mobile Connect Kit. I'm assuming that should work with this upgrade kit as well? If so, which version should I get, with shell or without shell?

Last edited by alexdell; 10-05-2018 at 08:36 PM..
(#82)
Old

Default 11-08-2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdell
Thanks Terry. So it should work w/ the 2015 NX correct? I just want to reconfirm since the description in the website says 2016+ Lexs NX. I'm also interested in the Optional JB4 Wireless Mobile Connect Kit. I'm assuming that should work with this upgrade kit as well? If so, which version should I get, with shell or without shell?
Just bumping this thread. Still waiting to hear if the Stage1 upgrade kit comes w/ a new case or if the existing Stage1 case will be reused. Need to know to order the correct Wireless Mobile Connect kit.

Thanks,
Alex
(#83)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-09-2018, 10:48 AM

Sorry, sometimes we miss the posts here. If you don't get a reply just email us!

Stage1 upgrade does not include a new enclosure. You can reuse existing or upgrade to the alum all weather.

Burger Motorsports

(#84)
Old

Car: IS 300 (EU)
Default IS 300 RWD - 11-11-2018, 04:04 PM

Hi,

does anyone use JB4 in IS 300 RWD (new name for 200t)? There is a different part no for ECU.

Did anyone measure acceleration before JB4 and after with race-logic or reading OBD? 0-60, 60-120, 1/4 mile?
(#85)
Old

Car: IS 300 (EU)
Default 11-21-2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowix
Hi,

does anyone use JB4 in IS 300 RWD (new name for 200t)? There is a different part no for ECU.

Did anyone measure acceleration before JB4 and after with race-logic or reading OBD? 0-60, 60-120, 1/4 mile?
No one?

Can someone who has JB4 already make a test at least on 200t? Even stopwatch 60-120 mph on same flat road should be fine, about 40 miles, pedal down, click at 60 click at 120. Disconnect JB4, do the same. In this range it should be few secs, super precision is not required.

Last edited by glowix; 11-22-2018 at 08:55 AM..
(#86)
Old

Car: IS200T
Default 11-29-2018, 11:09 PM

Hey! Was trying to hit you guys up through IG about a week ago. Couldn't get a reply but I'm sure it was because you all were busy. Are there any current sales on the JB4 for the IS200t? Would love to document additional stock differences!
(#87)
Old

Car: 2018 Lexus RC300
Default 12-09-2018, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus3GIST
Hey! Was trying to hit you guys up through IG about a week ago. Couldn't get a reply but I'm sure it was because you all were busy. Are there any current sales on the JB4 for the IS200t? Would love to document additional stock differences!
I would recommend getting the intake/JB4 bundle, saves you roughly I believe $75. I bought it for my 18 RC300 and itís amazing.
(#88)
Old

Car: Lexus is200t
Default 12-14-2018, 02:56 AM

Hi Terry,

Would there be any firmware updates for the Lexus jb4? Seems like development of the device is on hold.
(#89)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-15-2018, 05:54 PM

No new updates yet. Definitely not on hold, but since the platform is so heavily turbo limited, there isn't a lot of low hanging fruit to be picked in terms of power. We've always got the gears turning though!

Burger Motorsports

(#90)
Old

Car: Lexus is200t
Default 12-16-2018, 07:28 AM

That's awesome to hear. Looking forward to new updates!
(#91)
Old

Car: Lexus IS200T
Default 01-03-2019, 05:42 PM

Did a dyno on my car (IS200T - 2017).

Run 1 (Red Line): 100% stock car. No add-ons.
Run 2 (Blue Line): With JB4. Map 2

Image Link: https://imgur.com/a/rVafmi8

Overall I am pleased with the results. Power band increase across the curve was what I was looking for in the tune. Power at highest RPM's flatlines towards stock values which is expected. Other boxes had a drop in power below 2k rpm which I did not see in this one. 0-100 (kmh) times would definitely be quicker since we are experiencing noticeable power gains all the way until 4.2k rpm.

This essentially confirmed my butt dyno test. Product is ideal for city / highway driving since i'm hardly above 4k rpm for any extended period of time.

Looking forward to new developments. Nice product!

Last edited by Dakkon; 01-03-2019 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Image
(#92)
Old

Car: IS200T
Default 01-19-2019, 07:34 PM

Other than the firmware that was provided with the JB4, have there been any updates so far? Just finished installing today and the car feels great!

**EDIT**
Quote:
No new updates yet. Definitely not on hold, but since the platform is so heavily turbo limited, there isn't a lot of low hanging fruit to be picked in terms of power. We've always got the gears turning though!
Derp. I'm just too excited to use my own eyes.
(#93)
Old

Car: 2018 Lexus IS 300 F Sport
Default 01-22-2019, 12:01 PM

Would there happen to be any support for the JB4 for Lexus on Mac? I tried the program floating around here and the tuner won’t show up.

EDIT: NVM tech support helped me out I’m just tuner dumb. Lol I didn’t know I had to actually hit connect. Thought it was automatic.

Last edited by Flash5; 01-22-2019 at 12:28 PM..
(#94)
Old

Car: Lexus Is200t
Default 02-18-2019, 01:04 AM

Hi,

i have a question abaout the map selection.
Here in germany we can drive gas with 95 octane, 98 octane, 100 octane und 102 Octane.
Which maps is the best i can drive with these gas? Actually i drive 102 Octane Aral Ultimate.
I have a k&N drop in FIlter and a HPS Intake Tube, the rest is stock.
Which maps have the JB4 from factory for the is200t?

My second question is, can i load the map from user sheddy on Page 2 in my JB4? i have the option with Bluetooth Kit.
(#95)
Old

Car: 2018 Lexus IS 300 F Sport
Default 02-18-2019, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_is_lol
Hi,

i have a question abaout the map selection.
Here in germany we can drive gas with 95 octane, 98 octane, 100 octane und 102 Octane.
Which maps is the best i can drive with these gas? Actually i drive 102 Octane Aral Ultimate.
I have a k&N drop in FIlter and a HPS Intake Tube, the rest is stock.
Which maps have the JB4 from factory for the is200t?

My second question is, can i load the map from user sheddy on Page 2 in my JB4? i have the option with Bluetooth Kit.
You guys go off of RON, in the US we use PON which for us the highest pump octane is 93 which is 98 in Germany. I am currently in Germany and Iím using the 98 from ESSO. Anything higher wonít make a difference with any of the maps from what Iíve gathered. I use the F Sport filter with HPS intake tube and Iím on Map 2.
(#96)
Old

Default 02-18-2019, 02:53 AM

nice, thank you for the reply
(#97)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-18-2019, 09:04 AM

The biggest limit is the stock turbo so I think as long as the fuel isn't awful normally map2 is the way to run.

Burger Motorsports

(#98)
Old

Default 02-18-2019, 10:51 AM

Okay, thank you
(#99)
Old

Default 02-18-2019, 01:47 PM

Quote:
The biggest limit is the stock turbo so I think as long as the fuel isn't awful normally map2 is the way to run.
If this is the case, do you think itís still worthwhile to upgrade the original Lexus Stage 1 piggyback to the JB4?

Thanks,
Alex
(#100)
Old
Tuner

Default 02-18-2019, 09:55 PM

Definitely, CANbus nice a huge differences over Stage1.

Burger Motorsports