N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 335i e90
Exclamation HELP! I'M NOT GETTING ANY BOOST AFTER MHD - 05-06-2017, 10:55 PM

Hello! I need some help please. I have a e90 n54 335i 2007. I am bone stock except for dci. Last week I flashed the mhd stage 1 and after that I'm not getting any boost. I took my baby to the workshop to change spark plugs, service and check any leaks. Everything's great! But still no boost. I log some data and I'm not getting any boost target. No codes either.
(#2)
Old

Car: BMW 1M Coupe
Default 05-06-2017, 11:05 PM

post some logs? do you have Jb4? If you have jb4, you need to access menu 4/2 for BEF option, or 4/4 flash only option
(#3)
Old

Default 05-06-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning
post some logs? do you have Jb4? If you have jb4, you need to access menu 4/2 for BEF option, or 4/4 flash only option
Thanks for the answer, I don't have jb4 it was stock when I bought it.... Well that's what the last owner told me. Looked stock to me.
(#4)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 05-07-2017, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisnatividad
Thanks for the answer, I don't have jb4 it was stock when I bought it.... Well that's what the last owner told me. Looked stock to me.
Open the ECU box and check for a tune box. Any codes?

07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 Flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
(#5)
Old
Banned

Car: 2009 Bmw 335i
Default 05-07-2017, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisnatividad
Hello! I need some help please. I have a e90 n54 335i 2007. I am bone stock except for dci. Last week I flashed the mhd stage 1 and after that I'm not getting any boost. I took my baby to the workshop to change spark plugs, service and check any leaks. Everything's great! But still no boost. I log some data and I'm not getting any boost target. No codes either.

pm me i can help you fix
(#6)
Old

Default 05-07-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrita
Open the ECU box and check for a tune box. Any codes?
Just checked the ecu compartment and everything looks stock, no extra box, no wires cutted. Also I'm not getting any codes because the boost target in the graphic is set to 0 flat lined.
(#7)
Old

Car: 07 335i AT
Default 05-07-2017, 01:25 PM

I remember one user having that symptom without codes on i8a0s. The initial flash has been interrupted and then the user used "quick map recovery". A flash back to stock and full MHD installed cleared the case.

For fast support email us or send a FB msg.
(#8)
Old

Smile 05-07-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHD
I remember one user having that symptom without codes on i8a0s. The initial flash has been interrupted and then the user used "quick map recovery". A flash back to stock and full MHD installed cleared the case.

For fast support email us or send a FB msg.
Hello mhd! Thanks for the reply, I'm gonna send you the email right now and hope you can help me, I send you 2 days ago tone Facebook message but with no luck. I will send you also the email and my number so we can have a faster communication. Thanks a lot! I knew I was making the right choose by flashing with mhd