N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Luisnatividad Luisnatividad is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2017
Car: 335i e90
Exclamation HELP! I'M NOT GETTING ANY BOOST AFTER MHD - 05-06-2017, 10:55 PM

Hello! I need some help please. I have a e90 n54 335i 2007. I am bone stock except for dci. Last week I flashed the mhd stage 1 and after that I'm not getting any boost. I took my baby to the workshop to change spark plugs, service and check any leaks. Everything's great! But still no boost. I log some data and I'm not getting any boost target. No codes either.
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
lightning lightning is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 131
Join Date: Feb 2016
Car: BMW 1M Coupe
Default 05-06-2017, 11:05 PM

post some logs? do you have Jb4? If you have jb4, you need to access menu 4/2 for BEF option, or 4/4 flash only option
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Luisnatividad Luisnatividad is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2017
Car: 335i e90
Default 05-06-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning
post some logs? do you have Jb4? If you have jb4, you need to access menu 4/2 for BEF option, or 4/4 flash only option
Thanks for the answer, I don't have jb4 it was stock when I bought it.... Well that's what the last owner told me. Looked stock to me.
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
enrita's Avatar
enrita enrita is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 291
Join Date: Sep 2008
Car: 335i
Default 05-07-2017, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisnatividad
Thanks for the answer, I don't have jb4 it was stock when I bought it.... Well that's what the last owner told me. Looked stock to me.
Open the ECU box and check for a tune box. Any codes?


07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 Flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
joselarajan87's Avatar
joselarajan87 joselarajan87 is offline
Banned
 
Posts: 493
Join Date: May 2013
Car: 2009 Bmw 335i
Default 05-07-2017, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisnatividad
Hello! I need some help please. I have a e90 n54 335i 2007. I am bone stock except for dci. Last week I flashed the mhd stage 1 and after that I'm not getting any boost. I took my baby to the workshop to change spark plugs, service and check any leaks. Everything's great! But still no boost. I log some data and I'm not getting any boost target. No codes either.


pm me i can help you fix
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Luisnatividad Luisnatividad is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2017
Car: 335i e90
Default 05-07-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrita
Open the ECU box and check for a tune box. Any codes?
Just checked the ecu compartment and everything looks stock, no extra box, no wires cutted. Also I'm not getting any codes because the boost target in the graphic is set to 0 flat lined.
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
MHD's Avatar
MHD MHD is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 524
Join Date: Jul 2013
Car: 07 335i AT
Default 05-07-2017, 01:25 PM

I remember one user having that symptom without codes on i8a0s. The initial flash has been interrupted and then the user used "quick map recovery". A flash back to stock and full MHD installed cleared the case.

For fast support email us or send a FB msg.
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
Luisnatividad Luisnatividad is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2017
Car: 335i e90
Smile 05-07-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHD
I remember one user having that symptom without codes on i8a0s. The initial flash has been interrupted and then the user used "quick map recovery". A flash back to stock and full MHD installed cleared the case.

For fast support email us or send a FB msg.
Hello mhd! Thanks for the reply, I'm gonna send you the email right now and hope you can help me, I send you 2 days ago tone Facebook message but with no luck. I will send you also the email and my number so we can have a faster communication. Thanks a lot! I knew I was making the right choose by flashing with mhd
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2018, N54tech.com